1. Holy Hope

Holy Hope

2. IcantThinkofaName

IcantThinkofaName

• Single ➵ You may like to try the Dating App

• Similar Content

• LadyDena
      By LadyDena
      I had HSV2 for a few years now and only got 1 to 2 outbreaks a year.  I had Mirena since the end of 2015.  Since then I'm consistently getting outbreaks.  I get outbreaks every month right at the start or end of my menstruation.  Sometimes I cant tell if I have a yeast infection or not, because I get those every now and then, but more common with birth control pills, which I'm no longer on after my body rejected 3 different types.
      I read that progesterone, which Mirena contains, increases outbreaks and lowers the body immune response to it.  I'm about to remove it now, my doctors appt is coming up.  I'm realizing this may be the cause of my consistent outbreaks.
      Anyone else have this issue or know about this, mire information is helpful.
      Thanks.

• Donate

If Honeycomb has helped you, please help us by making a donation so we can provide you with even better features and services.

• The Hive is Thriving!

• Total Topics
    • Total Posts
  • 0_unsure-if-it-is-herpes.png

Nervous about dating with herpes? Skip "the talk" and browse profiles here.

• Goran123
      I have my hopes on FHC, but a full fledged cure? This virus hibernate in our spine and can lay dormant there for a lifetime as our immune defense can not get there, I have high hopes but will take a functional cure for now ASAP i am tired of this shit.
    • Nicoli
      Yes, weight training and really any exertion. Some of my more physically demanding yard chores that Ed me out of breath has netted the same frustrating results. 
    • WilsoInAus
      I don't agree with this sentiment. There are over 1 billion women in the planet that have passed HSV-1 orally to one or more of their children. That does not mean they have done anything wrong or lacked 'great effort'. There is absolutely no reason for a mother with oral HSV-1 to behave any differently to a mother without HSV-1. Provided active cold sores are kept away from everyone, there is no reason why all mothers cannot show their chosen manner of affection to their children. It is only stigma-generated fear that leads to a few mothers thinking differently and operating from a place of fear instead of love. Hopefully we can reach those women and assure them they do not need to behave differently on account of HSV.  
    • StayStrongOk
      @dont quit!, Great effort by you to not pass it to your daughter. Fortunately, kissing is not the only way to show affection. I am sure you are already channelling through other means 🙂
    • Bd2132
      That is good to hear! I have my appointment this evening, so hopefully they agree it is something else. It has not changed in appearance since Friday when I originally posted also. 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.