World's Largest Herpes Support Group
Joey1987

I feel f****ng terrible!

Joey1987

Hey all, I'm 31 and recently discovered I have HSV2 and, well, I'm not happy, to say the least. Had 3 obs over the last 6 months and feel like my sex life is over. I've taking 3g/daily of Lysine with no luck. Take 3gs/daily of monolaurin, again no luck. I'm currently having an OB and just started taking Acyclovir. I also ordered that Biogetica stuff, willing to try anything at this point. I read an interesting thread on here about megadosing Vit-C. May start that. I guess I'm just looking to hear from some people how they go on living, and how they manage to live with this. This sucks. 

WilsoInAus

The first thing is forget lysine and other stuff, that’s all just folklore to give you placebo confidence.

Acyclovir is the only known thing to control the frequency of outbreaks and it does it damn well. Talk to your doctor about a suppression dosage for a while.

General health and lowering stress is the ticket. 

Where are your outbreaks and what do they consist of? How did you find out that they are HSV-2?

cowpoke02

well i take some vitamin c . it helps a lot . pot helps .. good to treat the surface . best for that is dynamiclaer it attacks the virus .  can treat stop it in the skin before out breaks in few hours with old stuff . haven't use new enough . called rapid now ... stick to just ascorbic acid with added extras so its safer . to many minerals you can't tae much . hard on skin and body .. jacked up few days on shit .  its a battle ..  get away from soda sugar food additives . brownies get and store cakes ...  make food your self . bread probably adds up against you as well.  home made breads way better .  make ya cakes .  everything has dded flavor and ingredients and they feed the dam virus ,,.. bio 30 propolis helped internally ..  for fun i am trying baking soda and apricots seeds and dried apricots . more for cancer  but get b17 b15 enzymes and arsenic . yippy . haha.  rick simpsom hemp oil every night could do wonders . even rub it on the skin and infections .   take care .. copper sulfate kills the virus down its in dynamiclear . like heaven metal though or id say buy some soak it in the skin .. but its nasty stuff . get a 50 pound bag from farm supply .  give ya cancer dust hangs in the air breath it in  . i may get some now screw it . lol.  stick to dynamiclear . haha.  i se take out hoof warts on cattle couldbnt walk in pain in few days or day . they usually come back . it shrinks the next out breaks though . speeds up healing and can wipe out symptoms ..  founder of this site got me onto it . help squash a tough virus .   eat clean buddy it goes a long way .  

Joey1987

WilsoInAus, genital, sores that first itch, then pop, then fucking hurt like hell. My doctor looked at it and identified it. Been reading on here about different tests and swabs. Haven't had any of that. Yea, I've already noticed the lysine doesn't do shit. Have another bottle of monolaurin coming in today so ill eat that this month. (may as well, already paid for it) Same with the hyperisince and H-factor from Biogetica. (sent them money last week)   Really not looking forward to disclosing any of this to anyone ever, but I cant be a scumbag about it. Its all just very overwhelming. Thanks for replying though, means a lot. 

metamorphosis333

Ok no lie. Someone on this forum private messaged me back in March suggesting I try something called BHT!!! 

https://aging-matters.com/without-cure-horizon-herpes-sufferers-missing-bht-butylated-hydroxytoluene/ 

i decided to try it and it has literally been a LIFE SAVER ! I was so fuxking depressed by the constant reoccurring outbreaks I was having and the severity of them. Since I’ve started taking BHT I get no outbreaks !!! UNLESS I forget to take the BHT then I’ll have a mild outbreak .. which goes away super quickly if I take more BHT. Also, for the mild outbreaks I broke up a capsule and mixed the BHT powder into coconut oil and applied it topically as well!!! It literally makes it go away almost instantly! I have so much less stress In my life now if I just remember to take these capsules .. one in the morning & one at night !!

i buy them from here >>> 

https://www.swansonvitamins.com/life-enhancement-products-inc-bht-plus-100-caps

but can also be found else where!

Mandymore

I'm curious about this BHT thing might check it out, I'm desperate to cut the outbreaks down it's shocking atm.  

Dee22

Hi 

happy to chat if you want to pm me. It is hard and can really efdect one emotionally. I guess i always tell ppl and myself u are still the same person u just have a skin condition now. Its overwhelming at times but u deserve to move on and have relationships. Give yourself time and then if u are ready go back on the dating scene and tell ppl openly. 

Make sure u reduce stress and sleep well to try prevent obs