World's Largest Herpes Support Group
Sign in to follow this  
Atrapasueños

burning every day

Atrapasueños

Como puedo detener el ardor en mi cuerpo, tomo aciclovir y me ayuda un poco con el ardor, sólo desaparece cuando duermo ya que la mayoría de los días tengo ardor en la espalda  hombros y en la parte de mis muslos y pelvis 

¿Alguien más tiene ardor constante o que se prolonga casi todos los días?

As I can stop the burning in my body, I take acyclovir and it helps me a little with the burning, it only disappears when I sleep since most days I have burning in the shoulders and in the part of my thighs and pelvis

Does anyone else have constant or prolonged burning almost every day?

WilsoInAus
27 minutes ago, Atrapasueños said:

Como puedo detener el ardor en mi cuerpo, tomo aciclovir y me ayuda un poco con el ardor, sólo desaparece cuando duermo ya que la mayoría de los días tengo ardor en la espalda  hombros y en la parte de mis muslos y pelvis 

¿Alguien más tiene ardor constante o que se prolonga casi todos los días?

As I can stop the burning in my body, I take acyclovir and it helps me a little with the burning, it only disappears when I sleep since most days I have burning in the shoulders and in the part of my thighs and pelvis

Does anyone else have constant or prolonged burning almost every day?

This has to stop and more co passion and empathy is required for people. The following are facts that you need to come to terms with:

YOU do not have genital herpes 

YOUR symptoms are not related to herpes.

We are here to support you come to grips with these facts and live the life you desire. Be the man you are destined to be.

LIFT man! You can do it. We are all rooting for you, we all love you... LIFT!

Edited by WilsoInAus

Atrapasueños

stop bothering me I asked for advice, you're not a doctor if the doctor who diagnosed me with ghsv knew you would make fun of your pathetic comments

Hace 12 minutos, WilsoInAus dijo:

Esto tiene que parar y se requiere más co pasión y empatía para las personas. Los siguientes son hechos que debe aceptar:

USTED no tiene herpes genital 

Sus síntomas no están relacionados con el herpes.

Estamos aquí para ayudarlo a enfrentar estos hechos y vivir la vida que desea. Sé el hombre que estás destinado a ser.

Levante hombre! Puedes hacerlo. Todos te apoyamos, todos te amamos ... LIFT!

No te preocupes ni te dejes molestar ni te pido ni te pidas ni te sientes ni te lo sientes ni te lo sé ni el médico ni a ti ni a ti ni a ti ni a tu médico ni a nadie.

Edited by Atrapasueños

WilsoInAus

No, it is you that are harassing people with your lies and total dishonesty and inability to face facts.

There is no one credible in this website who believes you have genital herpes.

Come on man, let it out. LIFT!

Atrapasueños
5 minutes ago, WilsoInAus said:

No, it is you that are harassing people with your lies and total dishonesty and inability to face facts.

There is no one credible in this website who believes you have genital herpes.

Come on man, let it out. LIFT!

Si existe gente que me creé y si no fuera así no me interesa yo busco ayuda no busco que me juzguen, si tu no me crees es tu problema no el mio 

If there are people who believe me and if it were not like that, I'm not interested. I'm looking for help. I'm not looking for someone to judge me. If you do not believe me, it's your problem, not mine.

WilsoInAus

No I’m sorry that is unacceptable.

Without honesty there is no integrity and this has enormous potential to damage people.

There are plenty of websites around where you can engage in fantasy. This isn’t one of them, I hope.

PLEASE let us have just one website free of shit, free of fake, free of voo doo, PLEASE.

LIFT man, lift to be a better person.

Atrapasueños

Vive tu vida no te obsesiones con el hsv sal de tu casa camina por la calle, no juzga a la gente no eres médico y no imágenes que eres médico 

La gente viene a buscar ayuda apoyo no a que la estén cuestionando y tampoco a que la estén juzgando busca ayuda profesional porque eso de creer que eres médico está mal 

___________________ @WilsoInAus

Live your life do not get obsessed with the hsv salt of your house walk down the street, do not judge people you are not a doctor and not images that you are a doctor

People come to seek help support not to be questioned and not to be judged seeking professional help because that to believe that you are a doctor is wrong

WilsoInAus
4 minutes ago, Atrapasueños said:

Vive tu vida no te obsesiones con el hsv sal de tu casa camina por la calle, no juzga a la gente no eres médico y no imágenes que eres médico 

La gente viene a buscar ayuda apoyo no a que la estén cuestionando y tampoco a que la estén juzgando busca ayuda profesional porque eso de creer que eres médico está mal 

___________________ @WilsoInAus

Live your life do not get obsessed with the hsv salt of your house walk down the street, do not judge people you are not a doctor and not images that you are a doctor

People come to seek help support not to be questioned and not to be judged seeking professional help because that to believe that you are a doctor is wrong

I have never claimed to be a doctor.

This is about being human.

You have lied in this forum regarding a swab test from your back. You have attempted to mislead people many times as to what herpes might be doing to your body.

That has been simply unwelcome and unacceptable. Abysmal behaviour. 

Pmeas go and reflect on these behaviours. Come back when your ready to be an Honest man. A man of substance, a man of truthfulness, a man of growth.

LIFT man, you can do this, we are all thinking of you in your quest.

Atrapasueños

yo no tengo porque mentir, mi cultivo fue de mis hombros y una vez te lo repito yo creo que si el médico que me diagnostico ghsv te leyera se burlaría de tus comentarios 

Así que deja de opinar sobre algo que desconoces si tu no tienes ghsv no opines si no tienes ohsv tampoco opines si no tienes síntomas o brotes en otras partes de tu cuerpo eres el menos indicado para opinar 

@WilsoInAus

I do not have to lie, my culture was of my shoulders and once I repeat it to you I think that if the doctor who diagnosed me ghsv read you he would make fun of your comments

So stop giving your opinion about something you do not know if you do not have ghsv do not think if you do not have ohsv do not think either if you do not have symptoms or outbreaks in other parts of your body you are the least indicated to say

WilsoInAus

I think readers can read your story and decide what is fact and fiction.

People do not fool very easily ;)

Atrapasueños

Chicos retomando el tema aparte del aciclovir otra opción para detener el ardor por favor  

Guys taking up the issue aside from acyclovir another option to stop the burning please