World's Largest Herpes Support Group

• Donate

If Honeycomb has helped you, please help us by making a donation so we can provide you with even better features and services.

• The Hive is Thriving!

• Total Topics
    • Total Posts
  • 0_unsure-if-it-is-herpes.png

Nervous about dating with herpes? Skip "the talk" and browse profiles here.

• Kurdt01
      I tend to agree...having been in a couple vaccine trials, I know first hand these experimental things can sometimes make things even worse...id say vaccines are relatively benign compared to some possibilities with crispr...I'm gonna wait till this is more proven. I'd rather spend 500 a month on amenalief than be a guinea pig again at this point.
    • emmasearching
      Thank you for responding Cas9 I truly appreciate it! I will definitely take your advice!I believe I'm doing myself more harm than good at the moment.My next igg is in 2 days so in the meantime i will try my best to focus on my health and easing my anxiety and stress.Will post an update no matter the outcome.
    • Cas9
      If I were you, I wouldn't touch this DIY CRISPR with a ten foot pole. Terrible idea IMO.
    • Cas9
      I concur with your doctors. Simply igg test at 12 weeks (or 16 if you prefer). If the hsv2 results come back negative, then you don't have hsv2. That should relieve your "herpes" anxiety. And of course  the other STD tests came back negative. Also, leave your ass alone and give it a chance to heal. And eat foods that don't aggravate that area when passing stool. If the issues persist then you'll need to talk to your doctors of course but it doesn't sound like any STD issues based on your test results. In the meantime, rest easy and pamper yourself; Being overly stressed about the issue is half your battle.
    • toxakamaz
      Do we know a contact for a lab that does this? I am less concerned with it not working since all you would have lost is money which is not a big deal and more with it potentially fucking up some DNA somewhere and something more serious coming out of this.  Thanks again! @Kurdt01 @Sean123
  • ×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.