World's Largest Herpes Support Group
Sign in to follow this  
raka

James destroy diseases? is anyone tried it will it work? https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=4JkG9TczrsE

raka

Hi I recently diagnosed with hsv2 via swab test. I am taking acyclovir. Initially I got a small blister on my penis and redness and inflammation inside the penis(urethra where the urine comes from ) and pain during urination. This went away after taking acyclovir and after 1 or 2 days I see the redness inside my penis started again and doctor told me too continue acyclovir and I completed that for another 7 days but the redness and itching still persists can anyone help me. I am Indian unmarried my life was devastated because of one mistake I did. Don't have anyone to speak about it. I am feeling a lot of pain inside. Searching for a cure by googling I am trying : herpesblitzprotocol don't know it will have any impact and I see some messages about herbal remedies and I contacted them may be they from Nigeria don't know it is real or fake. Didn't paid them yet. Can anyone please help me? I need someone to talk

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

• The Hive is Thriving!

• Total Topics
    • Total Posts
    • viralfrog
      I'm 99% confident that these are caused by Herpes. This is what they looked like when I first caught the virus, and in the same spots as well, although now much milder and smaller in size.  I have tested positive via swab when I first got the virus, and two times via blood test. However, since several people here are doubting my symptoms are caused by HSV, I might do another swab just to be sure. It's still good to rule anything else out beforehand. 
    • Nicki0605
      And btw  @ayekayelle I’m sorry you’re considering divorce. I hope you are able to work it out with him. But if you’re not happy I think it’s worth taking the risk of leaving! You deserve to be happy!
    • Nicki0605
      Ikr! I’ll have guys be like “oh yeah you’re right, you’re not gross or less valuable but it is a deal breaker” I don’t really blame them (because I am still coming to terms with it being “not a big deal”) 
    • G77
    • Quest
      It's very possible he or you were mostly a carrier. Neither one of you have to have sores all you have to do is shed.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.