World's Largest Herpes Support Group
viralfrog

BHT (Butylated hydroxytoluene) LOG / EXPERIMENT on Antiviral-resistant HSV-2

Puni
12 minutes ago, jmherped said:

Well, it's a bad one.  And the girl that gave it to me was suffering really badly from it as well, though she decided not to tell me about it anyways.  Totally ruined my life.  Anyways, the bht works very well for me where the valtrex does very little to suppress the strain or strains I am carrying.  The valtrex at best gives about a 15% improvement for me.  BHT has allowed me to get back to living.  I've been on it for about six weeks now, I've lost count, time flies.  The first two weeks I was figuring out the dose that works for me, which is about 1 gram per day.  Since getting up the 1 gram level I have had just one minor breakout, and it only lasted about 3 days and was nothing.  This while training really hard every day.  Previously I was bed ridden, in a chronic brain dead feverish fog for a long time.  I was done.  Anyways, very happy that the bht gives me relief.  I just started taking it with honey which totally masks the taste.  I heat up a tablespoon or two of coconut oil on low heat in a steel soup ladle, add the bht and honey and stir.  Really tasty, not at all bad keeping it the mouth like that, hard part is to not swallow it actually.  I also take methylene blue, not sure I mentioned that, but four drops of that really helps to give the body a huge energy boost and overcome and fatigue issues, and it kills hsv as well when photo activated by solar radiation.  Praying for a vaccine soon though.  Society really seems to hate us herpsters...   

Where can i buy the Bht that you are taking ? Thanks

Edited by Puni

viralfrog
8 hours ago, jmherped said:

Well, it's a bad one.  And the girl that gave it to me was suffering really badly from it as well, though she decided not to tell me about it anyways.  Totally ruined my life.  Anyways, the bht works very well for me where the valtrex does very little to suppress the strain or strains I am carrying.  The valtrex at best gives about a 15% improvement for me.  BHT has allowed me to get back to living.  I've been on it for about six weeks now, I've lost count, time flies.  The first two weeks I was figuring out the dose that works for me, which is about 1 gram per day.  Since getting up the 1 gram level I have had just one minor breakout, and it only lasted about 3 days and was nothing.  This while training really hard every day.  Previously I was bed ridden, in a chronic brain dead feverish fog for a long time.  I was done.  Anyways, very happy that the bht gives me relief.  I just started taking it with honey which totally masks the taste.  I heat up a tablespoon or two of coconut oil on low heat in a steel soup ladle, add the bht and honey and stir.  Really tasty, not at all bad keeping it the mouth like that, hard part is to not swallow it actually.  I also take methylene blue, not sure I mentioned that, but four drops of that really helps to give the body a huge energy boost and overcome and fatigue issues, and it kills hsv as well when photo activated by solar radiation.  Praying for a vaccine soon though.  Society really seems to hate us herpsters...   

That's interesting, I have very similar experiences. For me I got it after a condom broke and the girl had no visible symptoms. I'm not even entirely sure which girl gave it to me.. I actually gave the virus to my ex-gf (I didn't know I had the virus yet when we already started having sex without condom). After I found out I told her and she didn't really care. After 3 years, she had one single tiny little outbreak and nothing else, plus she really couldn't care less. It really must depend on the person though, as generallys speaking she has very strong immunity (never gets colds etc.). 

You mentioned training and being a big guy, do you train at the gym? Any hormones or steroids in use? I've been training bodybuilding style since 16, always hard and I feel that it could be a contributing factor to the continuous outbreaks. I'm on TRT so investigating the effects of hormonal inbalance could have. 

8 hours ago, Puni said:

You can get it from Amazon or from any local chemical factory. 

jmherped
On 11/14/2018 at 4:11 AM, Puni said:

I get the life enhancement brand at iherb.com.  There are much cheaper options on amazon, but I feel a bit more comfortable buying from iherb as most of the products they carry are known to be of good quality. 

Quest
jmherped
On 11/14/2018 at 12:36 PM, viralfrog said:

That's interesting, I have very similar experiences. For me I got it after a condom broke and the girl had no visible symptoms. I'm not even entirely sure which girl gave it to me.. I actually gave the virus to my ex-gf (I didn't know I had the virus yet when we already started having sex without condom). After I found out I told her and she didn't really care. After 3 years, she had one single tiny little outbreak and nothing else, plus she really couldn't care less. It really must depend on the person though, as generallys speaking she has very strong immunity (never gets colds etc.). 

You mentioned training and being a big guy, do you train at the gym? Any hormones or steroids in use? I've been training bodybuilding style since 16, always hard and I feel that it could be a contributing factor to the continuous outbreaks. I'm on TRT so investigating the effects of hormonal inbalance could have. 

You can get it from Amazon or from any local chemical factory. 

Well I was not in great health when I got the herpes as I had been on a broad spectrum antibiotic for an ear infection in got in the dirty water down there, plus food poisoning.  When the doctors looked in my throat, the first thing they did was put me on more antibiotics, so I was on cipro and all that death crap for the entire first month I was infected.  And I was drinking a lot with a rich guy who was investing in my business, and who also happened to have herpes and thought it was not big deal.  So during that first month I was burning it at both ends and my immune system was really run down.  I read somewhere that the severity of your infection after the first month depends on how many nerve roots get infected.  If your immune system is strong you are likely to have fewer nerve roots infected.  That is why taking valtrex during first month of infection can greatly reduce the severity of your lifelong infection.  Also I have a crazy sensitive nervous system, I think I have more nerves than the average person and they are wired differently.  My dentist told me I had some rare thing where nerves are going both ways or something.  Anyways, there is that, plus there are different strains and some are more virulent than others.  It's like my immune system is constantly trying to get this stuff out of me, and so the low dose naltrexone does help with that.  I don't body build.  I was a competitive swimmer and rower in my youth.  I am 220 pounds and 6'2, I'm not super muscular or anything.  And I float really well in the ocean, so my bones aren't that dense.  Anyways, I just do an 8 mile hike and swim in the Ocean for an hour to hour/half every day.  I would do twice that workout but I don't have time.  I don't lift or anything like that.  I have a ton of energy and would love to just hit it  harder, but I have to show restraint or the herpes will awake.  It is not ideal, but I am so happy that I am able to train and push it fairly hard where as before bht that was impossible.  I don't take any synthetic hormones, except for 12.5 mg of pregnenolone and 10mg dhea daily.  That stuff really helps.  I would never take any juice or anything like that.  I am lucky that I am naturally athletic enough that I don't need that kind of stuff. 

Open question here.  Can anybody weigh in on the best way to prepare a large batch of bht coconut oil.  It's taking up too much time to make this stuff twice per day and not sure it is dissolving completely.  If anybody knows how to make a big batch would you be so kind as to provide instructions.  I read it somewhere once but I don't have time to go looking for it again.  Way too busy.

Thanks

Puni

But halford said one should not take valtrex during the initial infection so that immune system gets trained properly to fight life long infection of herpes. Those who overdoes valtrex will be dependent on it.

CanadianGuy
2 hours ago, Puni said:

But halford said one should not take valtrex during the initial infection so that immune system gets trained properly to fight life long infection of herpes. Those who overdoes valtrex will be dependent on it.

Yeah. I wonder if it even really matters one way or another?

Quest
7 hours ago, jmherped said:

Well I was not in great health when I got the herpes as I had been on a broad spectrum antibiotic for an ear infection in got in the dirty water down there, plus food poisoning.  When the doctors looked in my throat, the first thing they did was put me on more antibiotics, so I was on cipro and all that death crap for the entire first month I was infected.  And I was drinking a lot with a rich guy who was investing in my business, and who also happened to have herpes and thought it was not big deal.  So during that first month I was burning it at both ends and my immune system was really run down.  I read somewhere that the severity of your infection after the first month depends on how many nerve roots get infected.  If your immune system is strong you are likely to have fewer nerve roots infected.  That is why taking valtrex during first month of infection can greatly reduce the severity of your lifelong infection.  Also I have a crazy sensitive nervous system, I think I have more nerves than the average person and they are wired differently.  My dentist told me I had some rare thing where nerves are going both ways or something.  Anyways, there is that, plus there are different strains and some are more virulent than others.  It's like my immune system is constantly trying to get this stuff out of me, and so the low dose naltrexone does help with that.  I don't body build.  I was a competitive swimmer and rower in my youth.  I am 220 pounds and 6'2, I'm not super muscular or anything.  And I float really well in the ocean, so my bones aren't that dense.  Anyways, I just do an 8 mile hike and swim in the Ocean for an hour to hour/half every day.  I would do twice that workout but I don't have time.  I don't lift or anything like that.  I have a ton of energy and would love to just hit it  harder, but I have to show restraint or the herpes will awake.  It is not ideal, but I am so happy that I am able to train and push it fairly hard where as before bht that was impossible.  I don't take any synthetic hormones, except for 12.5 mg of pregnenolone and 10mg dhea daily.  That stuff really helps.  I would never take any juice or anything like that.  I am lucky that I am naturally athletic enough that I don't need that kind of stuff. 

Open question here.  Can anybody weigh in on the best way to prepare a large batch of bht coconut oil.  It's taking up too much time to make this stuff twice per day and not sure it is dissolving completely.  If anybody knows how to make a big batch would you be so kind as to provide instructions.  I read it somewhere once but I don't have time to go looking for it again.  Way too busy.

Thanks

Steve had problems with people who tried to dissolve it without letting it sit in oil. I would guess that those are the people who do not have enough hydrochloric acid in their stomach. 

Recipe for (one gram BHT1000 mg)

5Tablespoons plus 1t of liquid coconut oil or MCT Coconut oil and 2 teaspoons of BHT take one and one eighth teaspoon of this solution. I am guessing if you use coconut oil it needs to be heated in a chart with water surrounding it in a pan. I didn't like the idea of heating it at all because I didn't want to break down the BHT. 

Warning: do not take any more than one gram because it will temporarily tax the kidneys. Which will return to normal when you start taking less than one gram.

Also Steve F said to take St John's Wort with it. 0.3% hypericin. Both of them work differently to take out the outer lipid layer of HSV. One man wrote him and told him that he was having constant outbreaks and he told him to look into thyroid problems. I noticed you were taking ashwagandha and that relieves thyroid problems for some people.

BHT  there is also a larger size on Amazon  https://www.amazon.com/MakingCosmetics-BHT-4-4oz-125g/dp/B01DE780OS/ref=sr_1_cc_6_a_it?s=aps&ie=UTF8&qid=1542449666&sr=1-6-catcorr&keywords=BHT+bulk

St John's wort:   https://www.amazon.com/NOW-St-Johns-Wort-Capsules/dp/B0013OSSBA/ref=sr_1_8_s_it?s=hpc&ie=UTF8&qid=1542448800&sr=1-8&keywords=st+johns+wort

The BHT book/ by Steven Wm. Fowkes: http://www.projectwellbeing.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/02/BHTbook-StevenWmFowkes-100903.pdf

25 years ago, BHT shown to inactivate Herpes Virus: https://leifgrunseth.com/25-years-ago-bht-shown-to-inactivate-herpes-virus/

Edited by Quest

jmherped
8 hours ago, Puni said:

Valtrex is worthless against my strain anyways, it does next to nothing, and it irritates my kidneys, so for some strains it will do nothing period.  It is criminal that there are vaccines that have been developed that can't get funding from big pharma.  Seriously hate big pharma. 

jmherped

Thanks Quest, so I just googled this and it appears that heating does break it down.  I have been heating at the lowest heat that my gas burner will burn at, and just to the point where I can get it to dissolve, but it appears I have been inactivating a percentage of the bht.  Will have to figure out a better way.

I think heating to 100 degrees celsius likely will not inactivate too much.  According to this study, heating it to 175 degrees for 2 hours only inactivated 15-30% of the bht.  I think I read the way to heat it was inside a jar placed into a pot of boiling or simmering water.  Will try making a batch that way. 

https://link.springer.com/article/10.1007/s11746-000-0147-9 

jmherped

Yes, it was affecting my thyroid, I can feel it swell when the infection comes on.  It is known as hashimoto's.  The immune system inadvertently attacks the thyroid tissue in a collateral damage type effect.  It can be caused by any of the 8 types of herpes virus.  I believe that my infection is in my vagus nerve.  Anyways, it has been hell, but I have it to a manageable level now.  Steven also said that the recurring infection could be due to a root canalled tooth.  I had a root canal job done on a molar but never got around to putting a crown on it, so that could be causing some reactivation as well.  I am planning to pull it out soon. 

viralfrog
12 hours ago, jmherped said:

Thanks

That's some new info for me you mentioned about talking valtrex during the first month of infection. When I got mine, it was after heavy nights of partying (that I don't normally do) in the southern islands so my immunity was definitely dead. I was still a student back then.. I didn't start Acyclovir until a month after or so. 

For mixing BHT with coconut oil, I just added them together into a glass pipette bottle and put the jar in a bowl of almost boiling water. It worked very easily to create a 250mg/ml solution. 

I might give BHT another try, I quit if after 2 weeks because I didn't get any effects from it. Might give it another go at 1g/day. 

7 minutes ago, jmherped said:

Yes, it was affecting my thyroid, I can feel it swell when the infection comes on.  It is known as hashimoto's.  The immune system inadvertently attacks the thyroid tissue in a collateral damage type effect.  It can be caused by any of the 8 types of herpes virus.  I believe that my infection is in my vagus nerve.  Anyways, it has been hell, but I have it to a manageable level now.  Steven also said that the recurring infection could be due to a root canalled tooth.  I had a root canal job done on a molar but never got around to putting a crown on it, so that could be causing some reactivation as well.  I am planning to pull it out soon. 

Root canalled tooth.. is this because you get the outbreaks in your mouth? I also have a root canalled tooth but the OBs are genital. 

Edited by viralfrog

jmherped
4 hours ago, viralfrog said:

That's some new info for me you mentioned about talking valtrex during the first month of infection. When I got mine, it was after heavy nights of partying (that I don't normally do) in the southern islands so my immunity was definitely dead. I was still a student back then.. I didn't start Acyclovir until a month after or so. 

For mixing BHT with coconut oil, I just added them together into a glass pipette bottle and put the jar in a bowl of almost boiling water. It worked very easily to create a 250mg/ml solution. 

I might give BHT another try, I quit if after 2 weeks because I didn't get any effects from it. Might give it another go at 1g/day. 

Root canalled tooth.. is this because you get the outbreaks in your mouth? I also have a root canalled tooth but the OBs are genital. 

I made 600 ml in a big mason jar this morning, easy, just put jar in pot of simmering water...  Hoping I will work even better as I was heating it to well above 200 degrees previously.  I saw a huge difference going from 500mg to one full gram per day, so hopefully it helps you.  I do get the outbreaks in my mouth.  I had one outbreak down below in first month, just some white dots, but never saw it again.  But generally I get it constantly in the back of my mouth.  It never goes away 100 percent it seems.  My immune system is so sensitive that it just starts reacting to a single viron.  But that's my hypersensitive immune system at work.  I went back and forth with Steven and was describing my situation and he asked about it, and indeed I do have a root canalled tooth in bad shape.  I think that basically any infection in your body can stimulate the herpes to awaken, and root canals are havens for bad bacteria in the microtubules of the tooth.  I will let you know how things change once I get it pulled out.       

metamorphosis333

BHT has helped me soooo much! When I first got infected my outbreaks were constant .. one would heal up and there comes another ... it was terrible . I was so fuxking depressed and miserable. I cut out the “trigger foods” took vitamin c and lysine .. drank apple cider vinegar .. nothing worked until BHT!!! Now that I take BHT i rarely have Outbreaks. If I do it’s because I sometimes forget and skip taking it .. or I eat some trigger food + forget the Bht .. but even then my outbreaks are SOOOO a mild compared to before . I’ve had outbreaks that have disappeared in a day . Sometimes I up my dosage on BHT when I do have a mild outbreak , and apply topically. It really has been such a blessing to find out about BHT 

viralfrog
7 hours ago, metamorphosis333 said:

BHT has helped me soooo much! When I first got infected my outbreaks were constant .. one would heal up and there comes another ... it was terrible . I was so fuxking depressed and miserable. I cut out the “trigger foods” took vitamin c and lysine .. drank apple cider vinegar .. nothing worked until BHT!!! Now that I take BHT i rarely have Outbreaks. If I do it’s because I sometimes forget and skip taking it .. or I eat some trigger food + forget the Bht .. but even then my outbreaks are SOOOO a mild compared to before . I’ve had outbreaks that have disappeared in a day . Sometimes I up my dosage on BHT when I do have a mild outbreak , and apply topically. It really has been such a blessing to find out about BHT 

What dosage are you using daily, and how long did it take for you to notice a difference? I didn't see any improvement in 8 days but realise it might have been too short for an experiment. 

MikeIke

I ordered https://www.amazon.com/dp/B013D77TTQ/ref=sxbs_sxwds-stppvp_1_a_it?pf_rd_m=ATVPDKIKX0DER&pf_rd_p=d45777d6-4c64-4117-8332-1659db52e64f&pd_rd_wg=1ysdF&pf_rd_r=N3PHWHM7XQX6FRN1ZMXF&pf_rd_s=desktop-sx-bottom-slot&pf_rd_t=301&pd_rd_i=B013D77TTQ&pd_rd_w=OHZJv&pf_rd_i=BHT+bulk&pd_rd_r=fadaebce-f351-4904-97cc-b2f71951442e&ie=UTF8&qid=1542346726&sr=1#customerReviews

as well as the two bottles available in gelcap form - the wholesale nutrition brand and the one sold on iherb.  I will dump the pills out and compare to the bottle of crystals above.

The iHerb bottle is Life Enhancement branded. Each capsule of BHT PlusTM contains 180 mg of BHT plus 80 mg of ascorbyl palmitate, a fat soluble form of Vitamin C.

I may start with this as a minimal dose.  Can I take it with olive oil and st. john's wort initially? 

Quest
On 11/22/2018 at 10:53 AM, MikeIke said:

I ordered https://www.amazon.com/dp/B013D77TTQ/ref=sxbs_sxwds-stppvp_1_a_it?pf_rd_m=ATVPDKIKX0DER&pf_rd_p=d45777d6-4c64-4117-8332-1659db52e64f&pd_rd_wg=1ysdF&pf_rd_r=N3PHWHM7XQX6FRN1ZMXF&pf_rd_s=desktop-sx-bottom-slot&pf_rd_t=301&pd_rd_i=B013D77TTQ&pd_rd_w=OHZJv&pf_rd_i=BHT+bulk&pd_rd_r=fadaebce-f351-4904-97cc-b2f71951442e&ie=UTF8&qid=1542346726&sr=1#customerReviews

as well as the two bottles available in gelcap form - the wholesale nutrition brand and the one sold on iherb.  I will dump the pills out and compare to the bottle of crystals above.

The iHerb bottle is Life Enhancement branded. Each capsule of BHT PlusTM contains 180 mg of BHT plus 80 mg of ascorbyl palmitate, a fat soluble form of Vitamin C.

I may start with this as a minimal dose.  Can I take it with olive oil and st. john's wort initially? 

Yes, you can. I would see how long it takes to get BHT to dissolve. So important that it is dissolved

Dutchy
On 11/14/2018 at 4:58 AM, jmherped said:

Question.. why keeping it in thé mouth.. arent capsules from Amazon An lotion? 

Very curious!

Puni
On 11/10/2018 at 3:26 AM, GSXR 1000 said:

I took bht on/off for the last few years. It does help me from getting a out break, but after you stop taking it out breaks will come back. I find siberian ginseng taking daily is way better and prevents out breaks better then bht or valtrex 

Yeah man, im trying siberian ginseng , it is giving me good relief from everyday pain.

true_blue
On 10/31/2018 at 7:14 AM, viralfrog said:

Hi All,

I am doing a log/experiment on the effectivity of BHT, that some claim has helped with their HSV symptoms and some even claiming having cured Herpes with it. To start with, I am very sceptical and doubt it will work. Most of the arguments say that nobody knows about it because drug companies can't make money from it due to its cheap price. However, L-Lysine is cheap as well and it's very well-known unlike BHT. In case you haven't heard of BHT, here is an entire book about it: http://www.projectwellbeing.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/02/BHTbook-StevenWmFowkes-100903.pdf Since the substance is very cheap, it's worth a try!

I have had HSV-2 for 4 years and my symptoms keep getting worse. I have a constant outbreak on my penis that I can't get rid of, accompanied by a swollen lymph node in my goin as well as a lethargic and sick feeling. I have been tested positive by a IgG antibody as well as a lesion sample test. I am taking antivirals at 2 x recommended dose and have tried almost every natural supplement out there without success. For more details, you can read my welcome thread, but on this one lets concentrate on BHT and it's effects. 

Day 1:

A 250g pack of BHT arrived today. I ordered it straight from a local chemical factory for just $3 in crystal form. I measured 5g of BHT crystals, inserted them into a glass vial and filled the rest with coconut oil, so that the total volume is 20ml. This gives me a concentration of 250mg/ml of BHT in coconut oil. I boiled water and added it into a bowl, submerging the glass vial and shaking it every few minutes to allow the crystals to dissolve.

Dosing protocol: as per recommendations on the book, I will start with 500mg/day ingested orally after a meal. In case it has no effects on my symptoms, I will increase the dosage to 750 or 1000mg/day. If I experience side effects, I will decrease the dosage to 250mg/day. I will be also applying the solution topically on my penis where any blisters or lesions are present before going to sleep. 

I will not be altering the amounts of other supplements or drugs, however, in case BHT works for me I might start dropping some of my diet gradually to investigate the effects. 

Final notes: if any of you are interested in this or have any other knowledge / experience about BHT, please do comment on the thread. I will be updating this regularly in case anyone is interested. 

I tried taking this but I couldn't handle it. I just put a tiny amount in my hand and licked it and I felt awful. It was as if I was swallowing a poison. Some people say they get good effects though. Some guy even says it slowed down aging for him and he also recommends it for people with hepatitis

https://www.earthclinic.com/remedies/BHT.html

I think this is probably similar to taking monolaurin. They both rip the shell off the virus in order for your immune system to identify it better.

The real problem is finding something that gets down into your nerves and pushes it out and destroys it. There has to be something that can do that.

Good luck to you.

Michgirl73
On 11/10/2018 at 9:43 AM, jmherped said:

Yes, I take it twice daily.  I take 500mg with about two tablespoons of coconut oil and 12 drops of oregano oil.  It tastes like hell, really gross, but I hold it in my mouth for a bout 15 minutes as it works well applied directly to infection and it absorbs sublingually under tongue, and then swallow it.  It does cause some stomach discomfort, but nothing too bad.  I have not had an outbreak since being on one gram per day, as compared to 2+ breakouts per month while on Valtrex, which does very little for me.  And not only have I not had an outbreak, but I have completely changed my lifestyle.  On valtrex I could not workout, now I train like a beast with no fear of an outbreak.  With the BHT I have control of my life back.  I can train as hard as I want without worrying about getting sick.  So happy.  I thought about taking it for a couple of years, and when nothing else was working I finally did a bunch of research on it and was confident enough in its safety to give it a try.  So glad I did.  I take low dose naltrexone as well, which seems to help as well.  You can vary the bht dosage as well.  I felt a bit of an outbreak coming on a couple of days ago after taking iodine, which always makes me breakout, and a really heavy 4-5 hour workout (8 Mile Run, 90 minute open ocean swim - which was impossible before bht).  I have been doing that workout every day for a month now, no breakouts.  BHT works.  Now I am no longer living in fear about doing strenuous things or being stressed out with my work.  So as I was saying, I was feeling it coming on a couple of days ago, took an extra half gram of bht yesterday, and nuked it right out.  No 10-12 day cycle of hell sweats, fatigue, etc.  I have a severe strain of herpes, really crazy, so I take this stuff every day.  I thought my life was over after two and a half years of severe illness.  Nothing worked.  At one point I was taking like 30 things.. It was a full time job popping pills.  Anyways, bht is all you need.  If I had to choose just one thing in my current stack, it would be bht.  I am so grateful that it works.  Don't be afraid of it.  I read every research paper I could find on it and talked personally with Steven Fowkes.  It is safe, a lot safer than valtrex.  If you are suffering, don't be afraid to try it.  It works for me. 

Best,

Herped 

How do u take the bht? I’m a bit confused on the dosing?

KG303
Quest
On 11/27/2018 at 9:37 PM, KG303 said:

Hey, @Quest, what kind of oil do you dissolve the BHT in? You may have already said it but I didn’t see lol I’m sorry. I really want to try this. 

I use an MCT fatty chain coconut oil.. mostly to negate some of the carbs I eat. You can also use a coconut oil that is also liquid. There is also a squeeze bottle coconut syrup in the drink making section of the store Walmart and I just put a little bit in there. It will be the only thing that will not dissolve if not, use some powdered sugar Just a Touch at the bottom.

Hope that helps you and good luck. I stopped taking it momentarily and I got real itchy so I started taking it again and avoided  Breakout?

KG303
7 hours ago, Quest said:

I use an MCT fatty chain coconut oil.. mostly to negate some of the carbs I eat. You can also use a coconut oil that is also liquid. There is also a squeeze bottle coconut syrup in the drink making section of the store Walmart and I just put a little bit in there. It will be the only thing that will not dissolve if not, use some powdered sugar Just a Touch at the bottom.

Hope that helps you and good luck. I stopped taking it momentarily and I got real itchy so I started taking it again and avoided  Breakout?

Thank you so much. I do have coconut oil on hand and just wanted to make sure I could use that to dissolve it in. I’ll be ordering some shortly. And I’m sorry about that! Hopefully the BHT helps you avoid another outbreak. I’ve heard some people say it stopped the virus’s reoccurrences completely so I’m gonna give it a go. Hope it all works out for you as well.