World's Largest Herpes Support Group
Sign in to follow this  
1hopnot

A little suspect...?

1hopnot

I ran into the guy I was seeing....he acted as if he had seen a ghost and he really didn't sya anything but hey what's up. So finaly another chance to confront him. I didn't make a public scene but I called him later, he answered.he said he couldn't talk. He called me today being mean. (Remember I told this man over 20 times and tried to talk to him and he ignored me. I used to talk to him everyday, we talked about being together and everything) but I had to break the news to him. So now he calls today and says he's not the one that gave me this and I had sex with someone who was dirty and now I've exposed him to this. He hasn't even went to get tested yet and its been well over a month. He said he hasn't went because he feels fine. He said what is wrong with you? I said I've told you over and over HERPES then he said I had to be fucking kidding him!!!! He told me to never call him or text him again and when I see him to keep moving.

That hurt me so bad. He's older I thought he would me more mature. I've went back to 2 previous partners both were negative. He hasn't been tested and my nurse says its most likely rhat I got it recent and probably from him. It doesn't even matter now. But his behavior to this situation is so weird. He ignored me when I first told him, he hasn't gone to the doctor and he acts if I've never told him I had herpes from jump. What a bitch! (Sorry)

Does anyone find the behavior somewhat suspect. I have a high metabolism but I think I have a very weak immune system. Like if someone around me has a cold, most likely I'm catching it. I can touch something and break out. So through 2 partners prior I think something would have happened. Or maybe I'm one of those outbreak free people. Until him..m? What do you think? Thanks! If you need more questions or info let me know...

1hopnot

Thanks you so much for uour input and support. I did really go out of my way and even if he gets tested and is positive he's going to think it was me anyway. He swears he tested 3 months ago and he was fine. I don't believe him! I did put trust in him and I thought he cared. I am so hurt and disappointed in myself and in him. Regardless we both are guilty of not using protection and just not knowing

1hopnot

Also..

I forgot to add that. He said he's not getting tested because he doesn't feel like anything is wrong with him. That I better hope he doesn't have anything wrong with him. He says he went 3 months ago and he was fine. Its just weird that he wouldn't go.

catiesmom

Did you mention to him that most likely he wasn't tested for HSV?

I agree with Caliope, you've done your part and his reaction is immature and irresponsible. Hearing 'You gave me herpes' is not fun, but he's just obviously not mature enough to handle it. Even if he blames you, what does that matter to you? Granted, it hurts, but being shunned for any reason, not just HSV, hurts.

Try to let it go. You did what you should, you've put it in his hands, and it's up to him. Honestly, if i were you, i wouldn't accept communication from HIM!

Good for you for telling him. Now, in the future, try to look for a partner who can treat you right!!

1hopnot

Thanks Catiesmom, I know how much I need to get over this and mostly him. I know that I will but it will take time. He hurt me so bad. I feel burned...literally! I don't understand how a person can be so hurtful and mean. That's why I was looking to relate with people that had somewhat of the same reactions. Or a mans opinion as well!

1hopnot

He still has not called. Im confused on what to do. This drives me crazy, and I know I will run into him again! It would be easier if I knew if he has it or not. Then I can move on. I dont want to go tell EVERYONE Ive ever been with. But if he doesnt have it then I know its been dormant or I havent ever noticed. I mean maybe Ive had it and I just cant tell but the sex irritated me and caused me to have an outbreak. But Its just weird because I had been having sex with someone and using condoms everytime for about 8 or 9 months straight. He is fine, and Ive never had pain after weve done it. Only with the new guy I was dating... So That would mean If I did get it from him I would have contracted it the very first time we were together over 3 months ago....Because I didnt have an outbreak until 4 days after we had sex the second time.

catiesmom

It's possible you didn't get it the first time you had sex with him for whatever reason, but DID get it the second time. There are no definites with hsv.

1hopnot

Yes, but I tested positive for the antibodies. The second time I ahd sex with him 3 days later I had a breakout, Then 3 days after that I went to the doctor. Culture was negative and blood test was positive...People say it has to be in your body for at least 3 months for antibodies right? But I also gave him oral between those 2 times we had sex but I do not have Oral HSV.