World's Largest Herpes Support Group
Mike2026

Unsure If I have Herpes

Mike2026

I had unprotected sex with a girl who said as far as she knew she was clean. I experienced a burning sensation in pelvic region two days after unprotected sex and five days after went and got tested and came back negative for everything. I thought I had  lymphnode swelling in the groin and 3 different doctors examined my groin and said there was no swelling and told me that there was nothing and that I should be worried about. It has now been 21 days since I had the unprotected sex with this girl. I went to the doctor this afternoon and had him take a look at my genital region again and he said that everything checks out fine. I took another blood test which should come back in a few days. But after examining my scrotum I found this red spot that hasn't itched or burned in particular but seems a bit suspect looking. Please let me know what you guys think.

WilsoInAus

They occur naturally nothing to worry about.

goodness mate, every time you have sex you get paranoid.

If this is an issue, then mutually test  before sex.

Dutchy

I believe this is not hsv....when tests Come back negative and the symptomes dont look alike.. feel free to let go of the Idea. 

Mike2026

Here are updated pictures of the spot. There has been a feeling of irritation in the area but I have been touching it alot. Let me know what you guys think this looks like @Dutchy, @WilsonInAus , 

IMG_1771.JPG

IMG_1772.JPG

WilsoInAus

I reckon fordyce spit, sebaceous glan.

i get those things from time to time. Eventually you work the paste like substance out of them.

Mike2026

This red spot appeared about 24 hours ago and I have been looking at it closely under a flash and don't see any vesicles formed, should this ease my mind? @WilsoInAus

Dutchy

Does it Hurt? If u are unsure .. get it swabbed right now...

Quest

You mentioned no pain or itch. That's good news. It looks good to me! When does it turn red? If it is pink then turns red after it is engorged that would be closer to fungus.

If you really want to be sure go back in twelve weeks. By the looks alone, hsv is not an issue.