World's Largest Herpes Support Group
Sign in to follow this  
viralfrog

SADBE (Squaric Acid Dibutyl Ester) LOG / EXPERIMENT on Antiviral-resistant HSV-2

viralfrog

Hi All,

I am doing a log/experiment on the effectivity of SADBE, as it's a FDA approved drug for treating a variety of herpes strains with several studies indicating it's effectivity. 

I have had HSV-2 for 4 years and my symptoms keep getting worse. I have a constant outbreak on my penis that I can't get rid of, accompanied by a swollen lymph node in my goin as well as a lethargic and sick feeling. I have been tested positive by a IgG antibody as well as a lesion sample test. I am taking antivirals at 2 x recommended dose and have tried almost every natural supplement out there without success. For more details, you can read my welcome thread, but on this one lets concentrate on BHT and it's effects. 

I ordered a bottle of SADBE Forte 1% solution from EnbiPharma and it arrived from Turkey to Thailand in just a few days. 

Dosing protocol: since the studies were done with a 2% SADBE solution with a "dime-sized" amount applied onto the lower side of one's arm, I will be doing the same but doubling the covered area. 

Day 1:

The bottle arrived today and I added some on the skin on my arm. There was no burning or redness, so after a few hours I applied it directly onto my penis where there is an active outbreak at the moment. BIG MISTAKE! Don't apply it directly on your genitals, it burns just like rubbing habanero chillies on your member. I had to wash it with milk to get rid of the burning. I will be only applying it on other parts of my skin (where skin is thin) from now on. Studies also mentioned that might not be necessary to apply it directly on an outbreak. 

I will be updating here on the progress. As some of you saw I started a similar thread on BHT, since I just got an unusually bad outbreak after 8 days on a high dosage, I'm stopping that experiment. 

Anyone interested and want to share their own experiences, please do comment. 

Kurdt01

Just started SADBE as well...so far so good. I'll keep this updated of anything unusual...good or bad...I'll probably be applying daily...

viralfrog

Day 2 

Woke up feeling extremely tired. It might be related or unrelated. 

viralfrog
10 hours ago, Hopefullyhopeless said:

Update?

Day 4 

Too early to assess results. I'm still having a minor outbreak.

Hopefullyhopeless
14 hours ago, viralfrog said:

Day 4 

Too early to assess results. I'm still having a minor outbreak.

My next step is to detox, purify my blood, get some minerals inside me, &, then do oil of oregano. Wishing us both much blessings

Kurdt01

My update....started with SADBE 5 days ago, midway through an OB....did seem like things actually got worse at first then mostly healed...this ob has been longer and more painful that what I usually go through...still burning...I did feel achey and tired...not sure if that was SADBE or just placebo...I stopped after 4 days of applying twice a day...in the trials they applied once and then waited...so if it was revving things up I was giving it a break for a minute...will continue waiting and see what happens...this OB does seem to be staying active much longer than normal...

viralfrog
17 hours ago, Kurdt01 said:

My update....started with SADBE 5 days ago, midway through an OB....did seem like things actually got worse at first then mostly healed...this ob has been longer and more painful that what I usually go through...still burning...I did feel achey and tired...not sure if that was SADBE or just placebo...I stopped after 4 days of applying twice a day...in the trials they applied once and then waited...so if it was revving things up I was giving it a break for a minute...will continue waiting and see what happens...this OB does seem to be staying active much longer than normal...

That's interesting, looking forward to your updates. 

Day 6 

I'm still having new blisters forming, altough they are very tiny in size. If the OB clears completely at some point, I will start counting days to see if SADBE has made any difference. I have started applying it twice a day now. 

I experienced something weird as 2 days ago some bleeding, infected ulcers of around 1/2cm in diameter appeared on my leg, lower part of the calf. I haven't been applying SADBE there but it's very unusual. I don't recall hurting my leg anywhere and haven't seen any insects either that could've bitten me. Now they seem to be healing, but still painful. I did read about SADBE side effects with some mentions of something similar, but I assume this would be in the spot of application for overly sensitive patients. 

VladimirM
On 11/12/2018 at 10:01 PM, Kurdt01 said:

My update....started with SADBE 5 days ago, midway through an OB....did seem like things actually got worse at first then mostly healed...this ob has been longer and more painful that what I usually go through...still burning...

I must agree with this claim. A similar case was with me. Only with me there were more OB than usual, but they were smaller in diameter. It seems that the tiredness and irritation caused by SADBE is also a trigger for HSV. The good news is that, regardless of this little delay, something remains behind after using this SADBE.

If these HSV incidents are a problem then this is easily solved. Do not apply SADBE twice a day or even once a day. Try to apply it every other day and it is likely that there will be fewer incidents of HSV. SADBE is applied three times a week in children suffering from HPV warts. Maybe we should do that too.

Edited by VladimirM

Kurdt01
2 hours ago, VladimirM said:

I must agree with this claim. A similar case was with me. Only with me there were more OB than usual, but they were smaller in diameter. It seems that the tiredness and irritation caused by SADBE is also a trigger for HSV. The good news is that, regardless of this little delay, something remains behind after using this SADBE.

If these HSV incidents are a problem then this is easily solved. Do not apply SADBE twice a day or even once a day. Try to apply it every other day and it is likely that there will be fewer incidents of HSV. SADBE is applied three times a week in children suffering from HPV warts. Maybe we should do that too.

I agree that there is something to it...I'm good now...waiting to see how long I ago until the next OB...if it's longer than usual I'll know it was the SADBE...

lvlvlv4

As posted in another thread, I also bought this stuff from Turkey. The first time I used it, I had an OB that had 80% recovered, but the area was still tender and any friction would cause it to have a problem. After 3x days of sadbe, the area healed completely.

About 3 weeks later, I got a similar OB but in different areas. I doubled valtrex and used sadbe 2x daily for 2 days. The OB subsided, but did not go away completely. It also never fully developed (blisters, skin breaks etc). After a few days when it did not go away completely, I used it for 1x daily for 4 days in a row. After that, it went away completely. I've been good since.

I'll second the original poster, that this stuff stings bad if you put it on genital areas. I do it anyway, I realize some people put it on their arm but I figure this isn't yet a fine science and I want to get the maximum benefits. Ice packs are a must. 

viralfrog

Day 14

No improvements :( new blisters keep forming in the same area. Still using Acyclovir 2 x 800mg/day and all the other supps. 

Kurdt01

Sorry to say it didn't help me...made the OB worse then everything returned to normal frequency/severity. On to BHT...

viralfrog
9 hours ago, Kurdt01 said:

Sorry to say it didn't help me...made the OB worse then everything returned to normal frequency/severity. On to BHT...

I will also get back on BHT but this time with a 1g/day dose. I'll update any progress on my BHT thread. I'll still use SADBE together with it, perhaps they could work together. 

VladimirM
On 11/28/2018 at 12:24 PM, viralfrog said:

I will also get back on BHT but this time with a 1g/day dose. I'll update any progress on my BHT thread. I'll still use SADBE together with it, perhaps they could work together. 

On 11/28/2018 at 2:46 AM, Kurdt01 said:

This is something that should absolutely be taken into account in the treatment with SADBE. Treatment of warts in children lasts from 2.6 months to 8 months and it should be applied  min 3 times a week, if possible every day. This therapy is not something that will end with a few uses on the skin. It takes months and that's my experience too.

" SADBE and ................................................... The average time to reduction in size of warts was 2.6 months after sensitization, and treatment continued for a mean of 8 months"

https://www.mdedge.com/pediatricnews/article/102139/infectious-diseases/expert-shares-treatment-tips-molluscum-contagiosum/page/0/1

Kurdt01

ahh ok, good to know...maybe I'll continue but not apply to the outbreak but apply to base of spine or arm...

viralfrog
22 hours ago, VladimirM said:

This is something that should absolutely be taken into account in the treatment with SADBE.

Good info, I'm still using it every other day but so far zero effects.