World's Largest Herpes Support Group
Advertisement

Mrspinkk

PICTURE- help me

Mrspinkk

https://ibb.co/c9O08L

Hi everyone, 

I have Ghsv1. I'm itching burning sensation and redness. After, I have paper cut look lesions. My doctor said that it was fungal infection.. I am not sure...  Do you have any idea what it is? Yeast infection or herpes lesion? Cute ladies please help me :S

HerpesSucks8

I’ve had these paper cut things during outbreaks as well. I currently have one on my inner labia fold. I haven’t had them any other time outside of an outbreak. 

blurneworder

Get them swabbed! Visual diagnosis is useless unless blood work and swabs are done to provide the proof.

Evaluate

Swabs are the only definitely way to say one way or other other.  Fungal (yeast) could easily be the concern.

PurpleandGray

Hi did she test for fungal? My HSV OBs seem just like yours, I never had fungal so I’m guessing it’s HSV unless she tested fir fungal and it came back positive, then it’s fungal of course. 

Mrspinkk
03.03.2018 günü saat 04: 22'de PurpleandGray şunları söyledi:

Selam, mantar için test yaptı mı? Benim HSV OB'leri tıpkı seninki gibi görünmüyordu, bu yüzden ben de mantar fungusunu test etmediği sürece HSV olduğunu tahmin ediyorum ve pozitif çıktı, o zaman elbette fungal. 

I did not understand, Does it look like you Outbreaks? What do you think it is? Fungal or hsv?

PurpleandGray

The pictures don’t look like HSV to me but everyone has different types of outbreaks. Did your doctor test you for fungal? If not I’d go back and retest did both fungal and STDs

Mrspinkk
14 minutes ago, PurpleandGray said:

Resimler bana HSV gibi görünmüyor ama herkesin farklı türde salgınları var. Doktorunuz sizi mantar için test etti mi? Eğer geri gitmediysem ve tekrar test etmek hem mantar hem de cinsel yolla bulaşan hastalıklar yaptı.

I have received for visual diagnosis of fungal infection. swabs not. I had tests for sexually transmitted diseases. I got negative results.. (hiv,hcv, hepatitis b and Syphilis) 

Peonyrose
On 11/10/2018 at 8:01 AM, Mrspinkk said:

https://ibb.co/c9O08L

Hi everyone, 

I have Ghsv1. I'm itching burning sensation and redness. After, I have paper cut look lesions. My doctor said that it was fungal infection.. I am not sure...  Do you have any idea what it is? Yeast infection or herpes lesion? Cute ladies please help me :S

That is exactly what mine look like (on one side of labia anyway) and the rest are kind of dark red flat pimple bumps 

WhatAday27
4 hours ago, Peonyrose said:

That is exactly what mine look like (on one side of labia anyway) and the rest are kind of dark red flat pimple bumps 

Do you ever take pic of it. Do you have any pics to share ? 

I keep trying to figure out if I’m having bad hair problems or hsv or hair problems while having hsv

Dealing with weird OB type things since June 

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• Glitter and Golden
      By Glitter and Golden
      So I just had a dr at urgent care test me for herpes. She looked at my sores and she did a swab test but she said she could tell by looking at it that's what it is... Anyways I'm pretty sure she's right and this isn't a "do I really have herpes?" post. My real question is about the sores.. I have had small cuts usually just one in the same place over and over again. I always thought I scratched it during masturbation or that it just tore but its always in the same place. The reason I got tested was because for the 2nd time in the last few months I had sores. At first I just thought i had clawed myself because the top one was in the same place as the tear and the 2nd one was by my clitoris.  I've been under alot of stress this year so I figured that is why i had this outbreak but i've had the small tears for a long time. I don't remember having any sores ever. I read your first outbreak is the worst so how is it possible that i've never had a full blown outbreak until now??? Or maybe I just dont remember having the first one???
    • Scooby2112
      By Scooby2112
      Hi confirmed genital hsv sufferers.  I think one of the most confusing aspects of reading information about genital HSV and what Prdrome is about.  
      Can you provide your knowledge of how Prodrome works?
      Is it localized to where outbreaks occur? 
      Does it travel?
      Does it come and go or when it starts does it stay until an outbreak develops (I know sometimes outbreaks always manifest).  

Thanks in advance for all your experience with those that may be wondering what prodrome is so they won't confuse random symptoms with an HSV infection.  

• NJDD
      By NJDD
      Hi,
      ive posted here before about this strange spaced out rash that I have on my groin. It’s now been about 16 days since I first noticed one red spot. Then a few days later I noticed this blistery/pimple thing that popped up nearby and for two weeks they just kept popping up individually. On my last post I had comments from people saying it most likely looked like something bacterial. I’ve been trying to do some research on outbreaks with no prodrome but I can’t find anything! I had no tingling, burning, itching sensations in that area before I noticed the first spot. I literally just noticed it and was like what the hell is that?
      also, can Herpes be that spaced out? From what I’ve learnt is that the lesions appear all bunched up together. I’ve also heard that initial outbreaks hurt A LOT. however these spots haven’t been very sore at all. 
      But my main question is can you have no prodrome symptoms? 

• Leafybranch
      By Leafybranch
      Hi All,
      I was diagnosed with gential herpes in 2014 sadly after a night of protected sex- go figure right? Anyways, my initial OB appeared to be the 'standard' OB. I had a sore, painful, it oozed a little but never scabbed up and disappeared after a week or so. I hadn't visited my obgyn so I wasn't I meds but it came back a day later. I eventually saw my doc (I knew I had herpes but I was in denial) so that I can get Valtrex. I was assured the sore would go away but it never really did. I stopped taking Valtrex after a week of using it.
      The sore disappeared but showed up on the opposite side of my initial OB. I was put on suppresive therapy w/ valtrex and even acyclovir but nothing worked- I even had my dosages increased. I decided to give natural remedies a try. I used tea tree, oregano oil, colloidal silver, hyrogene peroxide, dsmo, you name it. Nothing worked.
      I was tested for HIV- negative. After a few months the sore went away. I read your first OB is always the worst but two days after the sore went away, I started getting these paper cut like fissures on my vagina. I assumed they were herpes related so I went back to the old natural remedies and incorporated lysine, garlic, zinc, burdock, olive oil extract- you name it, I've tried it.
      Three years later, Im still HIV negative and have never gone more than three days without herpes related symptoms. Whether it's vaginal itching, itching on my lower back,  sheding, paper cut like fissures, vaginal discharge or the sores- I ALWAYS have some sort of symptom. I noticed the sores are no longer visible tho. I can feel them but I cant see them, they're not nearly as painful as before and less frequent, but they don't ooze, bleed or anything. I can just feel them there. 
      Has anyone else dealt with this? I would also like to mention that my viral count was pretty high once I received my results, it believe it was anywhere from 10-14. 
      Is this really herepes??
    • Pretty
      By Pretty
      Not married but I do have a boyfriend, With KNOWN ghsv1 & ohsv + status, who is seeing another woman.
       This woman knows that we are together.   Neither of them know that I know they are seeing each other at the moment, as his cell phone answers many of my questions since I found out what they are up to.
       I've been on this since the beginning stages of there encounters (it's been about a month now) 
      He is the one who infected me an now he's up to no good.
      I want to tell her only because it will give me some evilish satisfaction, me being the one to tell her but MOSLTY because I WISH I was HER in this situation if I did.
       I could possibly keep her from acquiring this virus and altering her life forever like he did mine is she doesn't already have it
      I wish a women who he infected or who infected him was able to give me the heads up in our early dating stages.
      I mean there are pros an cons to this, I know that this will probably showcase our medical condition if she tells but I don't know if I could feel any worst about this virus then I already do.
      People knowing is the least and ACTUALLY having to deal with it for life is the most for me.
      S|B: Sometime I want to scream (I have H, take it or leave it! ) just to get it off my chest because I feel like I'm hiding everyday but he definitely don't want that, as far as I'm concerned he do not want others to know his status.
      An no he did not disclose to me I found out the hard way....
  • Trending Now

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.