World's Largest Herpes Support Group
lonelysoul

I feel like complete shit emotionally.

lonelysoul

Can someone please talk to me privately? Preferly someone who's been dealing with this for a few years.

I was diagnosed last year.

Edited by lonelysoul

lonelysoul
2 hours ago, smilingagain said:

Please go to creativestrength.us.net  or google Tom Palladino.  There is a treatment that gave me a complete cure of HSV2.  I am on this site and others to urge people with HSV, lyme disease , and many, many other afflictions to check out SCALAR ENERGY.  These treatments are not very expensive.  I have suffered continually for over 36 years and now it is completely gone and has been for many months.  Please believe me I HAVE ABSOLUTELY ZERO FINANCIAL BENEFIT for spreading this news, I am doing this because I know all too well how this evil thing can affect your life. 

I have no idea if this treatment will benefit you but if you go to the site you will see that thousands have been relieved of their suffering from many afflictions around the world.

You have nothing to lose. 

Do you have any proof?

Roja
5 hours ago, smilingagain said:

Correct website is creativestrength.us

Could you just stop posting this s* in the forum? "Healing your chakra" is not something that cures anyone from herpes. PROOF IT. Show us these incredible "negative blood test" from your testimonials! 

Honestly, I am so angry about people offering "cures" that are "super cheap" (like one session for 1000 US $ in your case) taking advantage of desperate sick people.

Ps.: There is NO LEGAL INFORMATION on your website. Where is this company? Who makes it?

Edited by Roja

Roja
8 hours ago, smilingagain said:

It is not my website, and it sounds like you did not read what is on the site carefully

I did not have any treatment regarding my "chakra"

I did not pay anywhere near $1000.00 total

I have only told you what definitely has happened to me and said I had no idea if it would work for you

I derive no personal benefit from sharing this other than the belief and hope that if it worked for me then why not others.

I also know that when suffering from this it makes people angry, bitter, and suspicious.

One other site https://15 day trial.com/rmn/html  similar info

Ah, it is not your webseite? So why 8 out of 8 posts you made are about the website? 

The website says: "Register Today! Complimentary 15-day Trial of remote scalar energy sessions to eradicate pathogens, assemble nutrients and balance the chakra!"

Sorry, but that is b*******. Or - again - show me any scientific proof and I will believe you.

Cas9
18 minutes ago, Roja said:

Ah, it is not your webseite? So why 8 out of 8 posts you made are about the website? 

The website says: "Register Today! Complimentary 15-day Trial of remote scalar energy sessions to eradicate pathogens, assemble nutrients and balance the chakra!"

Sorry, but that is b*******. Or - again - show me any scientific proof and I will believe you.

@lonelysoul

Roja, don't even ask for any proof since there is no cure for herpes; NONE!  Simply ignore the asshole.

Roja
7 hours ago, Cas9 said:

@lonelysoul

Roja, don't even ask for any proof since there is no cure for herpes; NONE!  Simply ignore the asshole.

Haha, right! :D