World's Largest Herpes Support Group
Lolarae

I just feel the need to tell my story

Lolarae

Around 3 years I go I contracted HSV2 from my now ex boyfriend. 

At first it started off as a small tear..straight after sex. I assumed it was just due to the Brazilian wax I had gotten earlier that day. (I now know that that is probably what aided in me contracting HSV2) the next day, the year turned into a blister, then more appeared in the coming days. It was horrible. I had a funny colour discharge and it burned. I would sit in the bath just to pee. I went to a sexual health clinic in london where they took swans and examined me. They gave me meds to take and told me that it did indeed look like herpes. But that I should wait for my results to come back,and take meds in the mean time. 

I got a call a few days later saying that I tested postive. I asked her if it was for HSV1 or HSV2.. as I had done a lot of research by then to know the distinct difference.  She confirmed that it was HSV2.. to this day I have not had a blood test. As swans are usually most accurate at detecting HSV.

at first I was in denial. I didn’t get out breaks that often luckily.. and if I did it was just a. Small blister on my labia to the right of my clitorous. I would occasionally get some nerve tingling in my legs which I put down to asymtomatic shedding. I have never been on antivirals as my symptoms were barely noticeable 

I started dating someone a year later and I told them about my HSV2. He took about an hour to read up on it.. and never mentioned it again. We carried on our relationship. I never took antivirals and we did not ever use condoms. To this day he has not contracted HSV. For a long time I somehow managed to forget that i had this horrible disease. I lived normally and happily..outbreaks were barely even noticeable. I guess this is because I had no reason to think about it. He treated me no different. Sadly our relationship has ended, however we are still friends. He has never ever mentioned my HSV to me since the day I told him.

But now 3 years on I am dating a new guy that I really really care about. I see us getting married and having kids. 

Buy one day We were talking about his sexual partners and he informed me that he always uses protection as he has had a herpes scare in the past and that it was the worst time of his life. Luckily he tested negative.

Because of this I don’t know if he will ever accept me. And I am heartbroken. I cry all the time and am very very depressed...to the point of thinking about suicide. I don’t want to live my life like this. I look at females and envy them for being normal and for being able to have such carefree sex, never having to worry about this. 

Even if this guy isn’t the one for me. I wonder if I will ever be able to find someone without feeling like this. 

This world is cruel. And evil. And unfair. I don’t deserve this and neither do any of us. Life sucks

im pretty sure these companies have a cure but are feeding us useless antivirals in order to make money. Our lives mean nothing to them. We mean nothing To them.

emotionally I a ruined. I don’t see my body the same. And I hate my vagina. 

The thought of having to take pills for the rest of my life just because of  my stupid ex boyfriend tears my heart apart. Why me? I was good.. Now I am tainted and undesirable.

I’ve been looking online for natural remedies/cures. Although I’m not gullible enough to believe in paying money for a natural cure. 

I’m in going to try Dr Sebi’s cell food diet. They say it is an intracellular cleanse that can rid the body of any disease. But it is a lifestyle..not a quick fix. I do believe he was really onto something.. that’s why they killed him in custody. He proved in court that he had cured people of HIV AIDS, blindness, herpes and other illnesses. He brought 77 paitients to court with him to prove this. 

I’ve also read scientific research stating that oregano oil is very affective at killing the herpes virus.

the trouble is getting it to the virus in our nerve cells in the ganglion. 

I understand why pharmaceutical companies would not promote this method of self healing as it does not benefit them. 

But I am also aware that there are no people in this forum that have been able to sucessfullu rid themselves of the virus. And even if the tests do come back negative and outbreaks stop... the virus could still be in there hiding. 

But im trying  to save my life. So I am willing to try.

This is long. And if you’ve made it to the end.. congrats. 

This may be the last post I make. As if this doesn’t work. I can’t stay on this earth living with the pain of what could have been if I had not been with one person. 

WilsoInAus

I’m sorry to say, there is no cure for herpes. Dr Sebi was a fraud. He was unable to prove that he had cured anyone. He entered into an agreement with the courts to refund anyone who bought his products that wanted a refund.

Please do not look to falsehoods for salvation. You are already saved. By opening your heart to others you have all you need in life. Some will love you back, others won’t.

Above all, you will be dead so much longer than you’ll ever be alive, sommo need to hasten the process!

Lulupazoola

The fact that you have so few symptoms and a relatively easy time with your outbreaks is the lucky part.  Lots of people on this forum suffer constantly.  It seems like a mistake to me to get so deeply attached to someone without telling them.  You should educate yourself as much as possible about transmission so that when u tell him, u can let him know what the situation will mean for him.  If he walks, well maybe he would have anyway.  

Trace67
16 hours ago, Lolarae said:

Around 3 years I go I contracted HSV2 from my now ex boyfriend. 

At first it started off as a small tear..straight after sex. I assumed it was just due to the Brazilian wax I had gotten earlier that day. (I now know that that is probably what aided in me contracting HSV2) the next day, the year turned into a blister, then more appeared in the coming days. It was horrible. I had a funny colour discharge and it burned. I would sit in the bath just to pee. I went to a sexual health clinic in london where they took swans and examined me. They gave me meds to take and told me that it did indeed look like herpes. But that I should wait for my results to come back,and take meds in the mean time. 

I got a call a few days later saying that I tested postive. I asked her if it was for HSV1 or HSV2.. as I had done a lot of research by then to know the distinct difference.  She confirmed that it was HSV2.. to this day I have not had a blood test. As swans are usually most accurate at detecting HSV.

at first I was in denial. I didn’t get out breaks that often luckily.. and if I did it was just a. Small blister on my labia to the right of my clitorous. I would occasionally get some nerve tingling in my legs which I put down to asymtomatic shedding. I have never been on antivirals as my symptoms were barely noticeable 

I started dating someone a year later and I told them about my HSV2. He took about an hour to read up on it.. and never mentioned it again. We carried on our relationship. I never took antivirals and we did not ever use condoms. To this day he has not contracted HSV. For a long time I somehow managed to forget that i had this horrible disease. I lived normally and happily..outbreaks were barely even noticeable. I guess this is because I had no reason to think about it. He treated me no different. Sadly our relationship has ended, however we are still friends. He has never ever mentioned my HSV to me since the day I told him.

But now 3 years on I am dating a new guy that I really really care about. I see us getting married and having kids. 

Buy one day We were talking about his sexual partners and he informed me that he always uses protection as he has had a herpes scare in the past and that it was the worst time of his life. Luckily he tested negative.

Because of this I don’t know if he will ever accept me. And I am heartbroken. I cry all the time and am very very depressed...to the point of thinking about suicide. I don’t want to live my life like this. I look at females and envy them for being normal and for being able to have such carefree sex, never having to worry about this. 

Even if this guy isn’t the one for me. I wonder if I will ever be able to find someone without feeling like this. 

This world is cruel. And evil. And unfair. I don’t deserve this and neither do any of us. Life sucks

im pretty sure these companies have a cure but are feeding us useless antivirals in order to make money. Our lives mean nothing to them. We mean nothing To them.

emotionally I a ruined. I don’t see my body the same. And I hate my vagina. 

The thought of having to take pills for the rest of my life just because of  my stupid ex boyfriend tears my heart apart. Why me? I was good.. Now I am tainted and undesirable.

I’ve been looking online for natural remedies/cures. Although I’m not gullible enough to believe in paying money for a natural cure. 

I’m in going to try Dr Sebi’s cell food diet. They say it is an intracellular cleanse that can rid the body of any disease. But it is a lifestyle..not a quick fix. I do believe he was really onto something.. that’s why they killed him in custody. He proved in court that he had cured people of HIV AIDS, blindness, herpes and other illnesses. He brought 77 paitients to court with him to prove this. 

I’ve also read scientific research stating that oregano oil is very affective at killing the herpes virus.

the trouble is getting it to the virus in our nerve cells in the ganglion. 

I understand why pharmaceutical companies would not promote this method of self healing as it does not benefit them. 

But I am also aware that there are no people in this forum that have been able to sucessfullu rid themselves of the virus. And even if the tests do come back negative and outbreaks stop... the virus could still be in there hiding. 

But im trying  to save my life. So I am willing to try.

This is long. And if you’ve made it to the end.. congrats. 

This may be the last post I make. As if this doesn’t work. I can’t stay on this earth living with the pain of what could have been if I had not been with one person. 

15 minutes ago, smilingagain said:

I am very sorry that you are feeling the way you do at this time.  I went through the full range of feelings and emotions you describe for more than 10X as long as you have (that's right over 30 years) . 

I have no idea if what I am going to tell you will be of benefit but I have no doubt what soever that HSV2 has been eliminated from my life.    This happened several months ago.  How?  Through SCALAR ENERGY.  It is still hard for me believe at times that I am now free of it, but it's true.

If you want to know more you should go to the website and read it all.  creativestrength.us 

I have absolutely no connection to the good people at this site other than I am now totally well from the treatment (not expensive) and am telling my story in the hopes that the same will happen to them. 

LOL...............what a crock of shit! Lets get some of Rich Mancuscos magic minerals and some crystals to go with it.

KG303
3 hours ago, smilingagain said:

I am very sorry that you are feeling the way you do at this time.  I went through the full range of feelings and emotions you describe for more than 10X as long as you have (that's right over 30 years) . 

I have no idea if what I am going to tell you will be of benefit but I have no doubt what soever that HSV2 has been eliminated from my life.    This happened several months ago.  How?  Through SCALAR ENERGY.  It is still hard for me believe at times that I am now free of it, but it's true.

If you want to know more you should go to the website and read it all.  creativestrength.us 

I have absolutely no connection to the good people at this site other than I am now totally well from the treatment (not expensive) and am telling my story in the hopes that the same will happen to them. 

Please don’t go around here spreading that bullshit trying to get people to waste their money. Girl is going through a hard time it’s not like she needs to be let down by scammers like you when she finds out you’re just trying to pedal her some shit that won’t even work. If you were so sorry about her situation why post something like this , there is no cure. Point blank . Excuse yourself. 

cowpoke02

i agree ...  bio 30 can do wonders and its bee propolis . only thing besides pot or hemp oil to fight it .  dynamiclear used to be awesome but nt sure in new formula . three things than actually kill attack virus are bio 30 ingested , dynaiclear topical and  same company as bio 30 make a condensed honey .. i see it work on lips sore not the blister as much . seen it work on tiny circles out side the lip on the skin ..  lemon balm salve would help a lot and can treat before out breaks wen health ..

rick simpson il be good try and take a dose at night . put on the skin .    

eating . soon i just eat nuts dried fruit for snacks and food.  add in  veggies , squash a lot of sweet potato , try eat like the hunt people .  they even have  berry for high blood pressure .  eat lots apricots fresh and dry .  seeds from it  ..  squirrels survive on nuts . aha . smoothies yum yum . little meat for night  but most be fruits for my sugar nuts seeds .  hamburg steak but more white meat like pro ribs . yummy ..  some people live 126years old and healthy but they don't eat sugar or salt . they strip the drink with salt rock mineral for flavor . lol.  food is the cure .  few tricks don't hurt . run from food additives  .  fruit with seeds have mineral s and vitamins .. magnesium is main one good for bones and everything .  your right .  if ya don't  you feed the disease lie gasoline from hell .  suppress and slowly die off over time. immune system get stronger as well.  lady did therapy i posted on here and now she has no more lip out break .  trains immune system to fight it and positive and tracking her emotions and daily life she learned hr faults and what caused symptoms .  then you avoid it and keep immune system higher .    

your right . stick to your path .