World's Largest Herpes Support Group
Lilhurp

Ulcers look but don’t feel like HSV

Lilhurp

I’ve been having outbreaks without being diagnosed for a while. All outbreaks have occurred on each side of penis. I first noticed one since sore in the buddage of my Penis that didn’t hurt. I’ve never had any pain with these ulcers, even after trying to pop like a pimple hoping that’s what it was. I can’t even think straight. Does anyone else have really bad looking sores that don’t hurt or itch? 

Lilhurp

Also I’ve had them heal and come back almost immediately. Waiting for culture test results. These are the only symptoms I’ve experienced 

KG303
5 hours ago, Lilhurp said:

Also I’ve had them heal and come back almost immediately. Waiting for culture test results. These are the only symptoms I’ve experienced 

Hey, I’m not a guy but I know when I first had my outbreak it turned into a sore and was barely painful at all. Basically anything like a sore is usually herpes but that’s not always the case. Could be yeast or jock infection but from what I’ve seen those usually don’t cause sores like that. The fact that they keep reappearing like that is a huge sign it could be herpes. But good for you for going to go see about it instead of just ignoring it like lots of people do. Happy you’re not experiencing any pain. I’m rooting for you and I’m rooting for it to not be herpes! Give us updates when you can. 

blurneworder
5 hours ago, Lilhurp said:

Do you have any photos? I want to see if it looks like what I have.

Lilhurp

I just got the call and it’s herpes. Already called the girl I’ve been talking to and let her know. She’s not at all mad and if I did give it to her i guess that just means I gotta do whatever to keep her happy. I was going to ignore it but I’ve had sex with multiple women and my guilty conscience wasn’t allowing that

Lilhurp
34 minutes ago, blurneworder said:

Do you have any photos? I want to see if it looks like what I have.

I do but it won’t allow me upload it. I will say that each outbreak has not looked the same. I’m sure now that is confirmed pain will come with it later on

Lilhurp
42 minutes ago, KG303 said:

Hey, I’m not a guy but I know when I first had my outbreak it turned into a sore and was barely painful at all. Basically anything like a sore is usually herpes but that’s not always the case. Could be yeast or jock infection but from what I’ve seen those usually don’t cause sores like that. The fact that they keep reappearing like that is a huge sign it could be herpes. But good for you for going to go see about it instead of just ignoring it like lots of people do. Happy you’re not experiencing any pain. I’m rooting for you and I’m rooting for it to not be herpes! Give us updates when you can. 

Thanks for your kindness. It is herpes. Already informed my most recent partner

WilsoInAus

Hey mate, what you describe is very typically herpes. That’s it! The vast majority of people with it experience just that, an annoying sore now and again. Most don’t experience any additional symptoms.

Lilhurp
39 minutes ago, WilsoInAus said:

Hey mate, what you describe is very typically herpes. That’s it! The vast majority of people with it experience just that, an annoying sore now and again. Most don’t experience any additional symptoms.

Should I expect it to get worse? The initial outbreak I had wasn’t near as bad as this one

blurneworder
1 hour ago, Lilhurp said:

I do but it won’t allow me upload it. I will say that each outbreak has not looked the same. I’m sure now that is confirmed pain will come with it later on

Try using websites designed to upload photos and it should give you a link to share. You can private message me, if you'd prefer.

KG303
2 hours ago, Lilhurp said:

Thanks for your kindness. It is herpes. Already informed my most recent partner

So sorry about that. It truly sucks when you first find out. Good decision informing your recent partner. You’re definitely doing the right thing. Just know you’re not alone, millions of other people have it also. If you ever need someone to talk to I’m just a message away but good luck with everything. Don’t let it define who you are :) 

JohnSim

Sorry to hear that mate, good on you for telling them too.  Hopefully they start to die down now and it doesn't keep going like this. Have you tried any antivirals yet?

Lilhurp
On 11/13/2018 at 8:33 PM, JohnSim said:

Sorry to hear that mate, good on you for telling them too.  Hopefully they start to die down now and it doesn't keep going like this. Have you tried any antivirals yet?

No I’m kinda embarrassed to go pick up the prescription to be honest. How do they work for u?

Quest

For all they know it could be a mouth cold sore or maybe you would be trying to heal shingles. Don't worry about picking up a prescription. if it really bothers you wear sunglasses in the daytime. Can you imagine how many antiviral prescriptions they feel a day with 70% of people having HSV-1? And 16% having hsv-2.

How did they confirm your testing? What were your numbers? And which HSV is it? Maybe it is a new infection or an old infection?

Lilhurp
On 11/15/2018 at 11:21 PM, Quest said:

For all they know it could be a mouth cold sore or maybe you would be trying to heal shingles. Don't worry about picking up a prescription. if it really bothers you wear sunglasses in the daytime. Can you imagine how many antiviral prescriptions they feel a day with 70% of people having HSV-1? And 16% having hsv-2.

How did they confirm your testing? What were your numbers? And which HSV is it? Maybe it is a new infection or an old infection?

It’s been on going for months now I’ve had back to back outbreaks and not one was the same as the last and I was kinda ignoring it/wishing it would go away. Finally after having sex and the condom broke while I had visible symptoms my conscious made me go see. I went to a urgent care where the doctor I suppose said it most definitely looked like herpes but she still took a swab. She was very rude and not helpful which is my fault for not going to a expert. 2 days later I got a phone call saying I did have genital herpes and keep taking the meds. Wasn’t given anymore details. I asked if it was type one or type two and the lady on the phone said it’s genital herpes. So I kinda just accepted and went and picked up the meds. They only gave me 10 days worth ??? Idk I hate doctors and the bad news they bring and I’m kind of lost on what to do. No pain no itching. Having the phone call confirming it was herpes is about the only thing that has stopped me from picking at them as gross as it sounds, hoping it was a pimple or something. I’ve only noticed the fluid filled blisters after friction was involved. Other than that it’s been red bumps that I would imagine scabbed over from me trying to pop them. Haven’t had it anywhere else on my body even after carelessly touching the sores. Gross I know but I was freaking out hoping that it would give me an answer with out having to go to the doctors. Only reason I went was because I convinced myself it was not herpes and it could be something even more serious. I could have seriously went without a diagnosis if I was confident at the time it was herpes. Gosh dang it was so embarrassing lol. All females in the office, one of which was very good looking and she just HAD to be in the room. 

Quest

@lilherp ask for access to your paperwork! Or pick it up in person! I got access to mine online. It really helps to know where you're at!

JohnSim
On ‎11‎/‎16‎/‎2018 at 3:03 AM, Lilhurp said:

No I’m kinda embarrassed to go pick up the prescription to be honest. How do they work for u?

I hate them had them for years. I've been on some natural therapy for most of this year and it's been working amazing.  I don't want to be quoting products on here but it's the best shi$ I've ever had.