World's Largest Herpes Support Group
Hatinithelp

I jus found out

Hatinithelp

I jus recently found out I have hsv. The first test came back negative they said it was jock itch but I had another lil spot pop up in the crease of my leg an that came back positive. I was so broken at that moment. That someone couldn’t have told me so we could have took actions to prevent me from getting it. I understand well all have it but some people’s is active an some people’s aren’t. I have some questions tho. Ever since I have been diagnosed I have been getting these lil spots poppin up on my legs knuckles an other places that itch tremendously bad idk if it’s bc I’m overly paranoid bc I’ve found out I have this or if there is something else wrong w me   I’m embarrassed to go to the doc about it this has really put me into a deep depression an I found this site hoping to get answers an support on how to deal with this I was praying that maybe this was all a bad dream but unfortunately I was wrong. Please help