World's Largest Herpes Support Group

• Donate

If Honeycomb has helped you, please help us by making a donation so we can provide you with even better features and services.

• The Hive is Thriving!

• Total Topics
    • Total Posts
  • 0_unsure-if-it-is-herpes.png

Nervous about dating with herpes? Skip "the talk" and browse profiles here.

Flowerlover123

Are u interested?

Flowerlover123

Asalaamoe wa alaykoum, 

I'm 21 years old and made a big mistake when I was younger. 

It made me stronger but not healthier. 

I have herpes simplex 2 now and I'm not happy with it. 

Everything was hard on the beginning. 

I've fighted te facts. 

Now hamdoulilaah,  I can say from myself that I'm over it. I want to begin a new life with someone who has it also. 

I'm from Europe and I have a own business. I have a house and a car. So I can fulfill whatever '' we'' should want. 

My English is not perfect but no problem. If you talk another language no problem also. 

I want to marry. 

Neverlosehope

Hey flower, assalamu alaykum, I’m 21 making 22 in March inshallah. I was diagnosed almost a year and a half now. And through God, alhamdillah, I’m still here, going and trying to move forward. It would be great if we can talk. Umm my email is letsexplore97@gmail.com. And don’t worry, your secret is safe with me. Can’t wait to talk to you.

Neverlosehope.97

Hey, I’m 22 years old, and blessed to have HSV, alhamdillah taking it easy, day by day and becoming stronger than ever. And I’m also dying to get married. I’m currently living in the British Virgin Islands but we can Manage the impossible. I really hope you get this message, we can truly make something great out of our condition, inshallah ya rab!! Letsexplore97@gmail.com is my email

Amnprsc
On 11/15/2018 at 1:38 PM, Flowerlover123 said:

Asalaamoe wa alaykoum, 

I'm 21 years old and made a big mistake when I was younger. 

It made me stronger but not healthier. 

I have herpes simplex 2 now and I'm not happy with it. 

Everything was hard on the beginning. 

I've fighted te facts. 

Now hamdoulilaah,  I can say from myself that I'm over it. I want to begin a new life with someone who has it also. 

I'm from Europe and I have a own business. I have a house and a car. So I can fulfill whatever '' we'' should want. 

My English is not perfect but no problem. If you talk another language no problem also. 

I want to marry. 

Assalamualaikum. 

I am a male, 26y we could have a chat. 

My email is Amnprsc@hotmail.it