World's Largest Herpes Support Group
Thomas29

Would you say this is Oral herpes ?

Thomas29

I’ve recently been have a really bad time with spots on and around my face it’s becoming to the point I think I have herpes on my face would you say this is herpes? When I pop them white puss comes out but sometimes the spots are that hard and under my skin it’s hard to pop and it hurts.

915735D1-7FC6-4A10-8230-48A9E0C64888.jpeg

Notthesame

I really don't think so. Have u had anything on your lips or inside ur mouth. 

Thomas29

No nothing at all 

Thomas29

I do pick them and pop them a lot so I think I’m just making it worse! Do they look like herpes to you though ?

sameer82
5 hours ago, Thomas29 said:

I do pick them and pop them a lot so I think I’m just making it worse! Do they look like herpes to you though ?

Stop picking them or poping them and see does it goes away on its own ? i also get some of these on my forehead with white discharge sometimes ..but my poping them it spreads to more area of skin ..

Thomas29

I’ll stop doing it then hahah yeah mine doo too they are like milk spots but these bad boys have got a lot of them in them!! I think these are the ones that was under my skin I’ll stop touching them hopefully they’ll go away I’ve never had a blister/ spot on my lips or inside my mouth so i was just been curious if it’s on my face or so, thank you for advice tho lovely 

hellohello111

This is not herpes. Cold sores contain clear fluid and are clustered. They hurt pretty bad too and will be on your lips or around them. This doesn’t at all look like it to me. Just acne. Stress and popping will make it worse and spread. Wash the oil off your face, quit touching it and quit stressing. It’ll go away

Thomas29

How bad is the pain one serious note from a scale of 1-10? And I’ll do that then I’m always flipping popping them and touching them I’m an idiot for it I’ll take your advice thank you mate

Thomas29

Hey @WilsoInAus Thank you  for your reply I’ll go doctors see if I can get anything to help with these spots they are driving me mad I never get a break with them soon as they look like they are healing they are back again! Ahhhhhh 

WilsoInAus

It does sound like you may need heavier antibacterial treatments.

Thomas29

Could you recommend any decent treatment if you know of any?

Quest

Red light therapy I have been Amazed by it lately.Ari Whitten has a red light therapy book on Amazon and it is great because it has a lot of studies.