World's Largest Herpes Support Group
blurneworder

Have you swabbed positive through pimple?

blurneworder

Veterans,

Did your positive HSV results come about due to a swab of something that manifested as a pimple?

WilsoInAus

Mostly no.

This is not relevant to your circumstances. You have more than enough evidence to prove beyond reasonable doubt you are negative.

It’s high time to face the facts and move on or you may never get better having been unable to control your mind. 

Look inside for the rational man, that will be a strength, let him take control of you. Objectify, what would a rational man feel, think and do right now?

blurneworder
1 hour ago, WilsoInAus said:

Mostly no.

This is not relevant to your circumstances. You have more than enough evidence to prove beyond reasonable doubt you are negative.

It’s high time to face the facts and move on or you may never get better having been unable to control your mind. 

Look inside for the rational man, that will be a strength, let him take control of you. Objectify, what would a rational man feel, think and do right now?

I have pimples in the groin, and I've never had those until after unprotected sex. 

WilsoInAus

Regardless, pimples are not herpes. You most like did get pimples there, just didn't care or even notice. With the stress, focus and guessing your diet has been pretty ordinary lately, it's easy to get a few more pimples that look like thousands in your eyes.

You can start to see how you're driving yourself mad? You gotta put the demons back.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

Advertisement

Try a Lysine supplement for cold sores

• The Hive is Thriving!

• Total Topics
    • Total Posts
    • WilsoInAus
      No the red bumps don’t suggest herpes on their own. Please obtain the test :)
    • Henson8675309
      Thank you for getting back to me! Even the tiny red dots/bumps very close to the clitoris look fine? And maybe my symptoms are cause by my anciety? I haven't gotten any type of herpes test done tbh I'm terrified to do so but I know it needs to be done 
    • Anon222
      Did you have a genital outbreak? Did you have any testing done (swab, igg blood test?) From my understanding self inoculation is very rare and very unlikely if you have had HSV-1 since childhood. I don’t think you transferred your oral HSV-1 infection to yourself genitally. 
    • tayelle
      I was in a long term relationship, got tested regularly. He got tested (possibly not for H).. we mostly wore condoms.. even after negative tests.  However,  it still happened. This doesn't discriminate.  My dr. agreed that it wasn't fair and that sometimes life is like spinning a wheel. I can't say if a one night stand is worse. Most of us got blindsided with our diagnosis
    • Gems
      Thank you for explaining to Cas9 the importance of diversity of opinion. If Cas9 had a technical issue with my language agreed he should have explained that kindly and politely   I am glad he admitted to getting angry and behaving inappropriately. I have since blocked  Cas9 as admin got back to me with the block function.  I personally do believe that synergy may be an effective cure for some. I also personally believe that the body has the ability to clear most chronic illnesses althou it does have limits. This is my opinion. Yes I am yet to test. As I have stated some people here have achieved a negative blood test although some have not and some have had a huge reduction of symptoms. Most people are smart enough to read all the threads as I have  I have dealt with synergy and I believe their testimonials to be the truth   my symptoms are reducing. And while I do not suggest downing a bottle of the amino acids one thing I can tell you is that their product does not do nothing  as I did almost down half a bottle There are a number of science papers showing some amino acids can treat herpes effectively one of them a recent paper saying glutamine was as effective or more effective than anti viral drugs.  I have experienced many anectotol things in my own life that give me confidence in alt med.  It is up to each person to evaluate their own health choices on their own personal probabilities and understanding of the state of science and reality. I well understand the difficulty of that in today's climate.  Im not a blow in and committed to sharing my results and experiences  I'll check in when I reach that point where I'm no longer experiencing symptoms     i know some some people have failed but I feel because of my various experiences I bring a bit more to the table for my own success anyone should evaluate their own situation with a chosen experienced health team that is well researched  

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.