World's Largest Herpes Support Group

• Donate

If Honeycomb has helped you, please help us by making a donation so we can provide you with even better features and services.

• The Hive is Thriving!

• Total Topics
    • Total Posts
  • 0_unsure-if-it-is-herpes.png

Nervous about dating with herpes? Skip "the talk" and browse profiles here.

• Aubrey77
      Thank you 
    • WilsoInAus
      Hey @Aubrey77 these symptoms are not something that oral HSV-1 can cause. In the end herpes would do what it does best and this is cause a sore somewhere on the lips . It might tingle a little as it forms, be inconvenient as it blisters and then crust as it heals and all look a little unsightly. But that’s herpes.    No reason to disbelieve your doctors thoughts on your issues.
    • Aubrey77
      Any feed back is welcome. I get these small bumps inside my right cheek. They do not hurt or burst. They just come and go. I showed them to doctors and the say they come up with stress and foods. Problem is I have pain and muscle spasms down right arm and in legs. Are these all ongoing issues for getting virus? I am not sure was going on with my body anymore 
    • Runner278
      Update: met with PCP Friday to get a referral to neurologist. During the discussion he discussed my low white blood cell count from a test I took in February. My count is/was 3.61. I asked him if that could be contributing to slow development of antibodies. He didn’t really react to it much. With that said, I did take another IGG test Friday which came back negative. I’m at week 12 post suppressive therapy and week 14 total without taking AVs. I emailed Terri Warren to see if she feels I need to wait longer to take the western blot to allow my WBC to increase and/or allow antibodies to develop. I want to use the WB as the final step in my testing journey and I don’t want to have to question the results.    Anyone have any experience or knowledge of someone with low/lower WBC and how long it took them to seroconvert?
    • asdfz
      Does anyone know what the side effects of pritelivir are?  Has anyone on this site actually tried it? 
Sign in to follow this  
Tone123

Wtf is this about

WilsoInAus

That company provides various antibodies to labs for research purposes.

There are 80 elements to our immune system and many of these address both HSV-1 and HSV-2.