World's Largest Herpes Support Group
Lillymae

Help

Lillymae

My ex fiancé had a Alcohol addiction & having herpes was the reason he had it he didn’t care about life he always said he could die & he wouldn’t care he was abusive to me I found out I was pregnant & had my 1st outbreak & I knew that he gave it to me just off the lifestyle he lived after months of knowing what I had I started having stange symptoms like he would have my lips will get dry & have white stuff on them same thing he would have if he wouldn’t wipe his mouth that was b4 I found out what I had all I want him to do is be honest & tell me the truth but he won’t what should I do ? I feel he feels guilty for giving it to me I’m 22 he almost 30 what should I do to get the truth out of him ? I’m due in 2weeks to give birth I need help to get the truth 

WilsoInAus

Hey @Lillymae. Please note that what is most critical is what is happening to you right now. It does not matter if he has HSV-1 or HSV-2; what matters is whether you have been infected recently. What you describe in terms of lip issues is not all that suggestive of herpes.

It is important that you see your doctor immediately to have your symptoms evaluated. At the very least, a swab of symptoms in your genital region must be taken. This will inform the doctor who can then advise of next steps at this late stage.

Please ignore this guy and focus on your truth and reality with a doctor.

What symptoms are you having anywhere on your body, especially the lip and/or genital regions?

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• The Hive is Thriving!

• Total Topics
    • Total Posts
    • viralfrog
      I'm 99% confident that these are caused by Herpes. This is what they looked like when I first caught the virus, and in the same spots as well, although now much milder and smaller in size.  I have tested positive via swab when I first got the virus, and two times via blood test. However, since several people here are doubting my symptoms are caused by HSV, I might do another swab just to be sure. It's still good to rule anything else out beforehand. 
    • Nicki0605
      And btw  @ayekayelle I’m sorry you’re considering divorce. I hope you are able to work it out with him. But if you’re not happy I think it’s worth taking the risk of leaving! You deserve to be happy!
    • Nicki0605
      Ikr! I’ll have guys be like “oh yeah you’re right, you’re not gross or less valuable but it is a deal breaker” I don’t really blame them (because I am still coming to terms with it being “not a big deal”) 
    • G77
    • Quest
      It's very possible he or you were mostly a carrier. Neither one of you have to have sores all you have to do is shed.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.