World's Largest Herpes Support Group
Jack_2015

Finally some relief! I think I slowed it down!

Jack_2015

Guys,

Really short. I don't want to write super long stories here. 

I just want to share my recipe, that finally slowed down my outbreaks from nearly every week to for now 1,5 months without an outbreak. 

Everyone is different, and not for everyone it might work the same way, but in my opinion the biggest factors why people get an outbreak is either a nutrition deficiency or mental problem (stress, anxiety, fear, depression). 

I think I had both. And they correlate with each other. 

You have to understand that it will never get better when you just adress one factor and leave the other one out. If you take 1000 supplements a day and sleep bad and think negative everyday, or even think about it everyday, it will not get better. 

And if you just try to think positive but have lack of important vitamins, hormones, minerals, then it will also not work. 

I will not write every detail about each supplement, I think you can easily look it up online. I want to give you an overview and a short summary. 

Supplements:

-grape seed extract right when I get up 1 pill and before I go to sleep. 

- Vitamin D ( I used for more than  month 50,000 İU / day to increase my vitamin d3 in my system. Now I am at 60ng/mg, i am still trying to go higher, to around 80)

- vitamin k2 mk7 100mcg /daily 

- magnesium 400mg daily 

- MSM 200mg daily 

- lysine (1000mg) +zinc + vitamin c 1000mg (Combi) 

- sometimes I add up 1 to 2 extra g lysine if I don't feel well 

- drinking almost everyday coconut juice 

-drink a lot of water ( more than 2 l through out the day, especially in the morning when you get up) 

- No soda, no artificial drinks. 

- d mannose from time to time to clean bladder 

- algea (has iodine) 

Lifestyle :

-Mostly healthy, not much sugar or chocolate. Just from time to time. 

-No processed products. I almost never buy food that is highly processed, I don't use a microwave. Only feshly cooked stuff. 

-I basically stopped drinking milk. Milk is bad for you. I just use some from time to time in a cappuccino, but that's it. 

- Meditation, or hypnosis Audio files before going to sleep. 

- Go out meet people, have sex (protect), enjoy life. Live like how you lived before you got sick. These days I probably have 2 to 3 times sex weekly. 

- Dont think always negative, think that it is just a bullshit little thing that you have and you have the power to control it. 

- Don't read every day on websites about deseases and how to solve it. The solution is in your body and not in the internet. Reading about sickness makes you sick, reading about happiness and good things make you happy. You go get what you target. You are negatively hypnosing yourself. 

-Don't complain always! Doesn't matter what.. If it is work, your life, your health condition. Don't complain. Complaining tells your brain, everything is bad and it's negative. It releases the wrong hormones. 

With this simple things everything will improve, I guarantee you. Try it out and let me please know here.

Also really important: don't use any, really any prescribed medication from your doctor. Try to get out of it if you do. Aciclovir, cortison, etc.. It's all poison for you and you are fooling with your system. It brings your system out of balance in the long term. 

After stopping for almost 5 months now with all meds like aciclovir, pain killers, etc also my body, health condition got amazing. I stopped loosing hair suddenly. I sleep perfectly (even when I sleep short, I get a good healthy quality sleep. I think that aciclovir, valaciclovir is causing crazy hair loss, besides organ damage. 

The supplements are all helping your body to get fit, and close the deficiency. 

Vitamin d will make you happy, and make your immune system fit. You will get calm und good functioning. 

MSM, Magnesium will decrease pain and make your body work better, your nerves and joints will hurt less. 

I even drink daily 1 to 2 cups of coffee now,

I drink around 1 to 2 times a week alcohol when I feel like it on a date for example. (in moderation, a few glasses of wine, whiskey). 

I had even a few sessions of hair laser treatment down there and usually I right away get an outbreak (even with aciclovir sometimes before) .... Nope not anymore. 

My body is in balance again. I can feel it in my brain, body and soul. Proper working hormones are number 1 priority for health. Hormones make the cocktail of other nutrients in your body :D

Don't believe in farma meds so much, they always will close up 1 gap and open other gaps in your body. As long as you don't find your own balance you will suffer always in the long term. 

That's it for now. 

Best, 

Jack

Edited by Jack_2015

Evaluate

Thanks for sharing!

Vitamin supplementation has been really beneficial for me as well.  Not only has it helped with HSV, but I feel like it's helped with overall health and energy.  Eating a well rounded diet can do the same.

Quest

Mine is pretty close to yours. 

Congratulations and I am proud of you! ;)

Unforgiven

Thanks for sharing.

It is really true, stress=OB

But sometimes, i cant help myself to overthink about it. Its a life cycle for me. I often fall into depression everytime i have an OB. Trying to fight back but i lack support.