World's Largest Herpes Support Group
lennyblastoff

Gene-eden-Vir & Novirn are not snake oil, Stop saying they are

lennyblastoff

It's supplement that has been tested and proven to completely clear the hpv virus within a year of taking there all natural supplement.

This study from 2017:

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC5344427/

I don't use these for hpv I have hsv which is a whole other story but I take these instead of the recommended drugs because they have adverse effects such as hair loss and that's not even the worst of them to my knowledge but I'm not even gonna risk it. These are also proven to be better than drugs for hsv 1 & 2.

Study from 2016
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC5073089/

Study from Oct. 2018
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/m/pubmed/30362389/

The funny thing is a lot of people only called this snake oil and said It wouldn't work and the dr who created it was a quack selling fake meds when this came out in 2009. I hope since they were able to help cure hpv and help hsv with these herbs they can possibly make a new formula to cure those that take it with hsv 1 and 2 as well.

i say that to say this there are a lot of "veterans" on this forum who when people come here for opinions and questions are always so negative and never have an open mind to anything, quick to dismiss all as if they've actually done anything besides take their doctors drugs which do more than just make you lose your hair if your unlucky.

i get mine at no-viren.com but lilacorp.com is the main seller 

Edited by lennyblastoff

WilsoInAus

It matters not. All these are clinical ‘studies’ and not ‘trials’.

There is a world of difference. 

Trials are prospective, involve control and placebo groups etc. They are also peer reviewed.

Gene Eden products have NEVER been the subject of a successful clinical trial.

Crap what do we do when our product fails at clinical trials?? I know, we fund a retrospective ‘study’ and find people who self report good outcomes taking our product! I mean given they bought the product of course they’ll be objective. 

lennyblastoff
22 minutes ago, WilsoInAus said:

It matters not. All these are clinical ‘studies’ and not ‘trials’.

There is a world of difference. 

Trials are prospective, involve control and placebo groups etc. They are also peer reviewed.

Gene Eden products have NEVER been the subject of a successful clinical trial.

Crap what do we do when our product fails at clinical trials?? I know, we fund a retrospective ‘study’ and find people who self report good outcomes taking our product! I mean given they bought the product of course they’ll be objective. 

Your actually the person who called it snake oil on my last post I made when another member asked if anybodies tried it and I told them I did.

After my first hand experience and with everything you said then and now I will continue to disregard your opinion for over analyzing the situation I said it helps and anyone else who has tried is has said it helps hence the studies these aren't numbers pulled out of thin air and I doubt any big pharma is going to fund an expensive clinical trial for supplements made with herbs that at this point theycan't even capitalize on because it's already been patented maybe in another decade you'll change your perspective while you wait on the tides to turn. 

Lastly you do know people all around the world are slowly but surely healing themselves of "incurable diseases" such as many cancers and even diabetes using herbs why would this surprise you. I would honestly appreciate if this would be the last time you comment on any of my posts or comments I really don't want to put forth anymore time with you disagreeing with anything I post the studies should be enough if not don't buy the product and don't talk down another's experience with it

WilsoInAus

No @lennyblastoff that is completely not the point.

The fact is you suggested that Gene Eden has ‘proven’ to cure HPV. 

These ao termed clinical studies do not do that.

False misrepresentation of a commercial product is put simply illegal anywhere. You did not talk about your experience, you included links to ‘studies’ AND inferred conclusions that had not actually been reached.

There is nothing for you to appreciate or request or disagree with. There is an obligation on all of us to uphold truth.

it is the rest of us who would kindly request and appreciate that YOU observe the rules of this forum that you are violating in regards to a commercial product. 

Edited by WilsoInAus

Goran123

@WilsoInAus Is a load of crap, he post 20 times a day convincing people who post about they'r symptoms that they do not have HSV, blabbering about IGG results etc. even to people who have been tested and diagnosed for decades. @WilsoInAus Before you keep on with your shit, and pretending you are a medical practitioner, please post your diplomas and credentials.

@HC-Support-Team Please keep a eye on @WilsoInAus and his postings, the way he pretend to be some sort of expert is very misleading and harmful to sufferers who actually need advise and hope. A pretend doctor in white here is of no good.

WilsoInAus

@Goran123 I have NEVER claimed to be a medical practitioner.

Please provide evidence that I have.

I provide advice to the best of my ability and knowledge.

Plesse  provide evidence where my advice has been incorrect and caused harm.

Until then @HC-Support-Team please observe @Goran123 posts and consider whether he has been libellous toward myself and show just cause as to why he has not violated the rules of the forum.

Lulupazoola

I am the daughter of a scientist, and believe me not a proponent of magical thinking about healing or anything else.  But when the pharmaceutical companies are funding studies either directly or indirectly, for the sole purpose of enriching themselves, it is no longer science.  I am grateful for shared experiences on this forum.   The drugs dont work for me and the snake oil does.  Not this particular snake oil, but other remedies people have tried.  I am overjoyed to be free of OB's since.  It hasnt been long, but i was having them back to back, and suddenly none.  I am confident that, as long as i stay with it, i will not have them again.  People should have an open mind and try it all before giving up and suffering.  I appreciate the posts of the Aussie (hey, im a big fan of Gary Disher!), but think he sees things in a very narrow way.  Hope is needed in tackling herpes.  I would say stay away from the promises of cure that cost a mint, but otherwise, there r lots of things to try that can bring u tremendous relief and get u back to your old self.

WilsoInAus

@Lulupazoola I feel you misrepresent my views.

Like you what angers me are falsehoods, particularly those masquerading as facts.

NOTHING natural has been proven to directly help herpes, but ANYTHING might help.

As I always say, praise the lord for peppermint foot scrubs!

Godsaveus

The first scientist cited in the studies is the owner of the company producing the product so i'm not sure how credible these studies are

Lulupazoola

Wilsonaus has both helped me and pissed me off.  In this case, i appreciate his clarification.  There is a big difference between something helping and scientific studies supporting it.  When AV's dont work for u, I find that trying something that some people have had some success with gives me hope.  During the years ive had this virus, some things have helped, though sadly they didnt last--same with AV's for me.  So i like to read about things that may help, but I dont like to read misrepresentations.  And i cant stand watching disagreements turn into ugly arguments.  So please dont turn this into a rage thread.