World's Largest Herpes Support Group
OhioSweetie87

Co worker and her snotty herpes remark

OhioSweetie87

So, story goes I work in a medical office setting (urology) scheduling new patient appointments, and I’ve seen many patients with herpes anti virals on their referrals. Today, I had a referral for a gentleman that had burning when urinating. The referral also stated he contacted herpes from his wife. Well, I had some questions regarding his insurance, so I took the referral to the billing department, and can you believe this B**ch stated “oh, he has herpes, yeah that’s his problem, his wife is a sl*t. Mind you I have HSV2 and I seriously wanted to smack her. That statement seriously ruined my whole day.

Edited by OhioSweetie87

Lulupazoola

People like that dont realize theyre not immune to it.  She could be carrying it right now.  One thing has really helped me to understand people:  no matter how insecure u may feel about something, realize that others r insecure too, and that the depth of their insecurity may be much worse than yours.  The worst things we do to each other come from our insecure nature.  Unlike u, this co-worker feels she has to run other people down to feel good about herself.  When i see people behaving like this, i see a pathetic, insecure worm of a person.  Helps me to contain myself when i want to smack them!

Roja
On 12/1/2018 at 3:24 AM, OhioSweetie87 said:

So, story goes I work in a medical office setting (urology) scheduling new patient appointments, and I’ve seen many patients with herpes anti virals on their referrals. Today, I had a referral for a gentleman that had burning when urinating. The referral also stated he contacted herpes from his wife. Well, I had some questions regarding his insurance, so I took the referral to the billing department, and can you believe this B**ch stated “oh, he has herpes, yeah that’s his problem, his wife is a sl*t. Mind you I have HSV2 and I seriously wanted to smack her. That statement seriously ruined my whole day.

I never wish people bad things, but I strongly believe in karma (and in statistics) - so that's why she will probably experience herpes one day herself:giggle:

KeepThriving

I'm a little confused as to how this medical billing person would even know those kinds of details of a patient?  Very unprofessional and small-minded.