World's Largest Herpes Support Group
Sign in to follow this  
raka

is it fake?

Gems

first of all they state that antibiotics are used for herpes this is incorrect unless there is a secondary infection.

it may be fake. the herbs might be a well known herbal treatment for relief.

i dont mean to sound racist but i have less faith in stuff coming from there than a western country. maybe that is racist perception and im in denial. I am more likely to take indian and 
Ayurvedic medicine a bit more seriously due to the fact of a long and well known therapeutic history that it is a worldwide and frequently used alternative treatment option. also  the president of india endorses the use of their native complimentary practice so there is a wider evidence base within their discipline if you give weight to the relevance of alt journals and practice.

also the treatment duration is only 14 days...any naturopath who treats herpes for health improvements knows it can take years.

no results posted. light on testimonials.

its up to you to do your own research, research your healthcare providers and discuss your options with them. i hope this helps.

Edited by Gems

Gems

Just a few extra thoughts as maybe my response is bias and I already stated I felt my thoughts might have unfair perceptions. Obviously I have my own opinions on health.

In regards to holistic medicine coming out of Africa I know Dr Sebi  was very highly regarded. I know a lot of people were devastated by his loss of life. I looked at  his stuff once it didn't fit with what I follow.

light on testimonials at least suggests the testimonials are not fake.

There is a lot out there. Liaising your options with a practitioner can help.

It is possible in the realm of my opinion if you had super good health you could clear a condition quickly. There is no medically accepted cure for HSV.

Edited by Gems

Gems
On 12/3/2018 at 9:43 AM, raka said:

I understand that you are traumatised by your infection and results. It can be a difficult time to be thrown into health issues.

I have very clear opinions and I have to admit I can feel pushy at times with that. A lot of people do have success in managing outbreaks with herbal medicines. Diet is the cornerstone. Extreme diets can be good on the short or longer term for some conditions. But careful clean balanced diet is generally sensible.

One thing I do know is just running around in a panic and trying and doing too many things can hamper success in managing your condition.  People need to take great care in suggesting cures due to the vulnerable nature of some members. I believe indeed some people will achieve neg results and maintain that and be lower risk to future partners. I have my own personal opinions in regard to this but I am not a qualified professional so I cannot make statements on definitive cures. A qualified ND or MD who is more confident to give such answers may be able to state more but even then due to legal responsibilities that will shy away from definitive answers. 

I would encourage you to stay calm. Running after a million and one things and taking too many treatments and chasing a billion options for cures will create stress for you. There are qualified people who do do holistic counselling that are qualified counsellors or even psychologists at times, they could give you a lot of emotional support as you find your way with the answers you seek. Combing this with a well researched and trained ND might be a really good reference point in your search. Adding a supportive sympathetic doctor may also be an option as long as it doesn't throw you into more distress.

A qualified ND is far more likely to be able to look through the various treatment options you are considering. I'm not personally keen on vegan and vegetarian diets but they can serve a purpose at sometimes.

I suggest you make peace with this disease and take careful steps to look at your future options with some care and hope.

Gems

My last and additional response in regards to many of your posted questions regarding cures and antibody responses.

there is a mineral detox...i have never seen a positive response to this althou one person did have visual clearing of HPV infections...and i have seen a one person having very serious emotional distress from their products...so as an emotional person i shied away from their products.

years ago I saw a few people using undisclosed protocols and ozone achieve negs. they then received a pos...started protocols and then got a neg. they dropped off after that.

i have seen people using biologica (i think it is called) and some people may have had some success with neg IgG

the fulvic acid threads look interesting...but it isnt something i would do.

MY STORY FOR ME:

synergy is what i decided on FOR ME. obviously as I chose that that is my preference. I have a very extensive infection so clearly I am looking at other options. My ND wasnt selling other products and is running hair tissue mineral analysis for me in the background. FOR ME it has been excellent as it is similar to some protocols for anxiety and depression. I have been on this path since 24. that is almost 15 years. while most of my teens were a whirl of confusion antibiotics a very negative experience with some medical practice and some very positive experiences with integrative med put me on my path. Its been along journey for me but i believe i have many of the answers for me. I ALSO KNEW PEOPLE who had a lot of direction and influence that has gien me a lot of good guidance in finding my answers althou i cannot say its all been rosey and easy. there have been times of deep depression and break down and complications. i can say my rejection of mainstream options has also made some things more messy...but when i look at others who had or may have had less issues went medical they have often faired worse in the long run. this is based on my own personal perceptions and experiences so that is what i share. I am grateful that I continued to see psychologists in my time through my later 20's and 30's. Getting  a formal diagnosis in the long run has been a helpful things while my knowledge deepened overtime of what holistic management options might work for me. I AM NOT SAYING YOU HAVE A MENTAL HEALTH CONDITION.

I do not agree with Larry Wilsons personal opinions in many regards; however his personal advise while tough and hard has always been a critical point in my progression in balance with my diagnosis, my life experiences as i continue to try to do better and be better. Many of his protocols have helped me and i still follow his basic principles today. it has been very helpful FOR ME.

in regards to me chasing a neg IgG i will be doing with caution. i have an extensive infection. they cannot test every nerve in my body and i have a duty of care w/ my condition.

What you choose is up to YOU. 

What I dont think is helpful is running around stressing and chasing things in an ad hoc manner. 

Gems
Just now, Gems said:

My last and additional response in regards to many of your posted questions regarding cures and antibody responses.

there is a mineral detox...i have never seen a positive response to this althou one person did have visual clearing of HPV infections...and i have seen a one person having very serious emotional distress from their products...so as an emotional person i shied away from their products.

years ago I saw a few people using undisclosed protocols and ozone achieve negs. they then received a pos...started protocols and then got a neg. they dropped off after that.

i have seen people using biologica (i think it is called) and some people may have had some success with neg IgG

the fulvic acid threads look interesting...but it isnt something i would do.

MY STORY FOR ME:

synergy is what i decided on FOR ME. obviously as I chose that that is my preference. I have a very extensive infection so clearly I am looking at other options. My ND wasnt selling other products and is running hair tissue mineral analysis for me in the background. FOR ME it has been excellent as it is similar to some protocols for anxiety and depression. I have been on this path since 24. that is almost 15 years. while most of my teens were a whirl of confusion antibiotics a very negative experience with some medical practice and some very positive experiences with integrative med put me on my path. Its been along journey for me but i believe i have many of the answers for me. I ALSO KNEW PEOPLE who had a lot of direction and influence that has gien me a lot of good guidance in finding my answers althou i cannot say its all been rosey and easy. there have been times of deep depression and break down and complications. i can say my rejection of mainstream options has also made some things more messy...but when i look at others who had or may have had less issues went medical they have often faired worse in the long run. this is based on my own personal perceptions and experiences so that is what i share. I am grateful that I continued to see psychologists in my time through my later 20's and 30's. Getting  a formal diagnosis in the long run has been a helpful things while my knowledge deepened overtime of what holistic management options might work for me. I AM NOT SAYING YOU HAVE A MENTAL HEALTH CONDITION.

I do not agree with Larry Wilsons personal opinions in many regards; however his personal advise while tough and hard has always been a critical point in my progression in balance with my diagnosis, my life experiences as i continue to try to do better and be better. Many of his protocols have helped me and i still follow his basic principles today. it has been very helpful FOR ME.

in regards to me chasing a neg IgG i will be doing with caution. i have an extensive infection. they cannot test every nerve in my body and i have a duty of care w/ my condition.

What you choose is up to YOU. 

What I dont think is helpful is running around stressing and chasing things in an ad hoc manner. 

using many protocols with out professional guidance can ruin remedies. for example i was advised to keep ozone away from my supps.

WilsoInAus

@Gems Jay, this is all fake. 

The reality is as follows:

- you are male, approx in your 20s

- you have limited sexual experience

- you are struggling with sexual orientation

- you do not have herpes.

Own it man!

Gunthersunshine
41 minutes ago, WilsoInAus said:

Own it man!

@WilsoInAus How do you come to these conclusions? Can you provide actual evidence of why you think this is the case? 

It just seems like these are some pretty random statements to make about a forum member on a thread.

Gems
45 minutes ago, WilsoInAus said:

Own it man!

stop stalking me and get a life man.

gee i love being a man in my 20's w/ sexual preference issues and confused sexual orientation. 

raka has asked me...im following forum rules...by posting publicly as much as i can. while respecting raka's privacy. raka is feeling confused and needs to make decisions in his direction.

so please RESPECT the balance.

i am sorry my combatant style has turned into a personal issue for you. not everyone will choose nat therapies as a personal option. there is a responsibility to these people to give a balance of risk ratios so they can make their own decisions.

i report many of  my posts to admin - as i am aware of my personal responsibilities to not scare people but give the balance of information. i have also regularly posted publically as well as notified them in pm.

there are some very scared young people here. we have a responsibility to share our personal experiences and help give them good guidance to make their own decisions. 

i do not want to personally attack you. i am sorry my communication style is creating issues for you. 

can you please try to moderate yourself as i am also trying and make peace with me.

i do not want to scare people and am aware of my responsabilties.

there are many people here with unexplainable scarey health conditions. i cannot say what they are for them...but i can tell you your attitude makes many of them very isolated and it is a real concern for many of them.

i know you are a kind person, can you please show the maturity i know you are capable of. 

Gems
11 minutes ago, Gunthersunshine said:

@WilsoInAus How do you come to these conclusions? Can you provide actual evidence of why you think this is the case? 

It just seems like these are some pretty random statements to make about a forum member on a thread.

im trying to calm him down. it is hard for him to realise there are risks here. that said i have to admit i didnt read the forum rules. i value wilsolnaus as a member of the community.

in regards to jay he was a very distressed person here who had either a mental health condition or a very real undiagnosed skin condition. i suspect he got kicked off due to his high level of distress and the fact his posts scared people. bart was worried he might have killed himself a responsibility we need to understand past our own ego's.

the nature of the worldwide website makes rarer and unusual subsets look larger as they all end up here...however we have a responsibility to inform people of the rare risks and support them throu their first health crisis's to make them feel safe and make the best decisions for them.

WilsolnAus please make peace and work together. Bigsusan is not JAY her situation IS REAL. It was very unsupportive for you to make such comments on her post. no offence you are not an omnipresent all knowing being. it does happen medically and hygiene is very important to reduce risks. it is also important to direct people to package inserts and data and pro's and cons of medications even thou in the majority of cases it greatly reduces risk or eliminates risk. 

Gems
1 hour ago, WilsoInAus said:

Own it man!

I am aware that the manner I came into the forum has caused issues for a number of people. Please understand I have had a really tough life. And I am deeply traumatised by my experience and want to make sure it doesn't happen to other people. Seeing your comments on Bigsusan's post was very distressing for me and it would have been very distressing for Bigsusan. Can you imagine how hard it would be to post that and share that because you didn't want it to happen to someone else. I realise my distress and over reaction has caused issues for many people. And I am sorry. To be honest I never expected to come here and see that people would deny that this happens. I assumed it was for the most part accepted.  I realise it is rare and uncommon however if we do not inform people of these risks and make sure that they access a wide array of information to make responsible and informed choices the stigma of this disease will continue. The reality is for the vast majority of people it is not even a blip. Most people have zero issues. However in balance we cannot know when we come into contact with someone their medical history. So it is good to make sure all information is communicated clearly or people can access to make decisions. THis is the cornerstone of MEDICAL ETHICS.  

That post about that man with the skin condition down his leg there is a statistical possibility that it did spread off a towel on the rest of his leg. We cannot know, what we need to do as a community is work together to give people the balance of the information. Telling someone that that isnt possible when many people actually experience it and many experts acknowledge it is irresponsible. Maybe if my comments were a bit overactive having a mature discussion about t might have been helpful. I am willing to take the responsibility for this one. I agree because of my trauma I have not been careful enough and probably scared some people. I agree this is not acceptable. 

There are a few of us and we are very real. How rare we are I do not know, but I do know many of us are medically accepted.  I do know it is not uncommon to pick up HSV elsewhere. I think extensive situations like mine or bigsusan or bart are rarer but i do not think anyone is bothering to report or collect this information past the work done in the eighties.

I know there was a researcher in the 80's who did a lot of work on this and I do not know why this didn't continue. For this reason even Terri Warren cautions regarding warm wet towels I would imagine and states it is theoretically possible. Maryland university is one of the few places that does state care in personal hygiene. Particularly they note cups and towels. 

Even top academics fight and disagree. Please let us work together to give teh spectrum of information so everyone can make the best decisions for them.

I hardly think this is the writing of a 20 year old, althou you never know some 20 somethings are really amazing. Mostly I would say this post reflects someone who has done a lot of thinking about life and has a lot to share. Someone who made their own mistakes and had to think deeply. Someone who has to have overcome many issues.

I posted my personal life at risk to my privacy to help Raka make his own decisions and because I could see he was making some mistakes and I was concerned for his medical safety. Please show some respect and make peace and help organise the forum to work well for everyone.

THe flame wars in the vaccines sections look really awful. I have had my wars in life I do not wish to bring that here.  I will die young because of my experiences and bad choices in my 30's. Even if I repair my health. I came here to help people who needed my help to give meaning to my life experiences and help people. that is a damn brave thing to do and I hope you can respect that. 

Gems

if you have any issues w/ me you can state them here or PM me. i know its full on info...i am sorry for wilson's intrusion here.

pls think carefully what you want to do.

doctors are very careful with the cure word and i am not allowed to say it. i think if you research and take careful steps you'll have a happy outcome.

i support synergy's product, i have no financial interest. they did help me w/ a few bottles of amino acid long before i got here for other reasons.

pls join the syergy thread and post what you are doing so people can support you.