World's Largest Herpes Support Group
WhatAday27

Lady’s with hsv Need help pic

WhatAday27

Hello all new to this not 100% sure if I have hsv me and my ex were on and off for the past year. Only having unprotected sex about 11 times over the last year.. he was with new ppl while we were not together I was not. He started getting sore and had him self blood tested for hsv came back positive. So back in June I went to pp to get something swabbed I thought it was just razor burn but was worrying for some reason i still think about it all the time cause it was like cuts but I didn’t remember cutting my self while shaving and you would think I would no. Idk so they swabbed it and she told me it may be hsv but the doc wasn’t sure. But told me to keep it in the back of my head that it might be ehh.. so any ways a bit of time goes by it goes away kinda so I shave again and see it but it’s not as bad. I did have pic of that but I lost my phone. So fast forward to now about a month ago now by ex came and told me he was hsv positive. So I make an appointment to pp to have a blood test. While I was there they took my blood witch was no easy take because I was  dehydrated and I feel that messed with the test. And that it’s only been a few months since the first outbreak I feel like maybe there isn’t anti body’s I just keep feeling like I have it and keep googling pics like crazy like everyone else and feel my pics don’t look like many other ppl. Ingrown hairs don’t match but some hsv pics do match. I know that no one is a doctor here but I would love some fed back on the pictures pls they are from this past month. Well never mind I can’t fit the picture does anyone know how to make the picture smaller 

edit- I cropped the pic to like nothing but the cuts 

FD0D7C35-68C9-4BE3-A34B-2FA4D24F0534.jpeg

Edited by WhatAday27
Picture upload

WhatAday27

I need help please

doea anyone think this might be hsv

41382911-4731-4C64-A2A2-224661E68645.jpeg

Edited by WhatAday27

WhatAday27

This is a few days later also 

all the pics are a few days a part. 

3181A02D-28DE-4E0A-A7C8-1901B0C78B0B.jpeg

WhatAday27

What do you guys think ? 

88DC69E4-68E4-4A5C-861F-DFA29B468F2D.jpeg

WhatAday27

Anyone have any ideas 

am crazy to thinks it’s hsv 

I am going to get a blood test abgin at planned Parenthood oh Wednesday but I stare at the picture I have taken trying to figure it out. Any thoughts my friends 

50776F91-37A7-47F3-A03F-0DC88FD6A91F.jpeg

WilsoInAus

Tbat last pic looks more like molluscum. Earlier pics sort of look like scabies. Folliculitis, staph also a strong possibility.

WhatAday27

Thanks I don’t know what to think maybe the Folliculitis thing but I have no clue ugh wanted to see if other girls have had their Herpes look like that... 

WhatAday27

Any lady’s with positive hsv think this looks like it could be hsv 

511C7AF8-6A58-4199-A213-0534C78B2CA6.jpeg

WhatAday27

Lady’s ? Any ideas ppl are viewing this post but no one is saying anything pls 

41B65001-CE8E-4594-B07B-16D4141D8DB5.jpeg

KG303

@WhatAday27 everything will be okay. Have you gotten any of your results back yet? I know you’re very concerned but the best thing to do is stay calm and wait until they get your tests back. If it’s a recent infection blood test may not be able to pick it up so definitely try to figure out what your results were for the Swab. Did they prescribe you anything? The first outbreak usually doesn’t come and go like that. Mine lasted about 3 weeks. Any nerve pain or pain in that area In general? It does look similar to my outbreaks, since there seems to be little blisters and ulcers then looks like it’s trying to heal. Also since your ex is positive is something to take into consideration. I’m sorry you are so worried. It could be anything else though like ingrown hairs or jock or staph but you won’t know for sure until you get those results back. I hope all will be well and you can finally put your mind to ease. Wishing you the best :) 

WhatAday27
4 minutes ago, KG303 said:

? The first outbreak usually doesn’t come and go like that. Mine lasted about 3 weeks. Any nerve pain or pain in that area In general? It does look similar to my outbreaks, since there seems to be little blisters and ulcers then looks like it’s trying to heal.

So in June was when I first noticed I had weird cuts down there only way I could explain how it felt and it did feel tingly but when I got to planned Parenthood and she swabbed it she said it was negative but told me to keep in the back of my mind it might be hsv. So when my ex told me in October that he was hsv-2 positive. I was like oh shit I was wondering what was going on down there with me and it made sense. So I went back for the blood test from planned Parenthood I feel that don’t really care about you there. When I get my insurance in January I’m going to my real OB... so witch my blood test came back negative.. from October. And also but this is how it looks over the past weeks.. so I’m waiting to go back gotta get my depo shot on Wednesday so I’m gonna ask them to test me again and try not to be dehydrated this time more water and less coffee b4 they take my blood I worry that that had something to do with the results..because we had sex more then once he cam in me and all and I know you don’t get it from cum it’s just makes me think... also when I gave him head I saw something on him and when I looked at it he told me it wasn’t Herpes. So maybe he was having an ob at the time and he didn’t no it yet.. he would never mean to do this to me he was just unaware cause the girl he was with didn’t disclose that she had it!! I just need to get the test and wanted to know if anyone’s hsv looked like this thank you so much for answering me. It’s hard..

KG303

Well your Swab test was negative and so was your blood test. I don’t think it’s herpes but it seems like it is because it keeps reoccurring. If you didn’t get it swabbed within at least 3 days of it appearing the results could be jacked up. That makes no sense what the nurse said at all. I mean it does look like herpes but your tests are saying otherwise. Maybe if it is, you’re taking longer to seroconvert but that’s a bit unusual. I say get tested ONE last time or ask for the western blot since it’s way more accurate at testing for HSV. It could entirely be something else. I’m just surprised nobody has tried to help you anymore after the negative results. I’m wishing you good luck and hoping they can figure out what’s going on. 

WhatAday27
11 minutes ago, KG303 said:

Swab test was negative and so was your blood test. I don’t think it’s herpes but it seems like it is because it keeps reoccurring.

Yeah it was probably a week later I had a depo shot app and figured since I was there I would have her look at it and make me feel better but her saying it still might be is what’s having me worry still and him being positive you no cause she seen the first out break but when it was healing and covers with hair she was old and probably can’t see that well also I feel like people at planned Parenthood don’t really care cause it cheaper help idk.. so I’m just waiting to go on wed I don’t no if they offer the western test there but I’m gonna ask and if they don’t I’m gonna try this other place or wait till January for my insurance to go to my OB cause the other place shows no love or cares. This has been such a shit year !!   So here is one pic from around my first OB my phone  recently stopped working and I lost all my pics that were in a app that had a password but I never backed it up so mad !! 

C6D57C7C-AA99-4A35-A8AF-BC4F67D663D6.jpeg

NamastayHappy

How painful are the sores? Whenever I have an outbreak, a simple touch can send me over the edge. 

WhatAday27
3 minutes ago, NamastayHappy said:

How painful are the sores?

Not super painful but it does itch.. 

WhatAday27

So here is a pic of some this on my lip that was small and I quizzed it and nothing really happen it just got swallowed 

9E249891-1A0E-4570-992C-918B37575BC0.jpeg

WhatAday27

Then later it started to look like this. Do you girls ever get pimple like things and try and pop them what do they do how do they look if u have them little white dots and mess with them?? Does underwear make you have out breaks cause after I wore a  Lacey Pair I was in so much pain and it was red and swollen 

5DC86C8C-29E1-4DDE-BA75-78AF900190AC.jpeg

WhatAday27

There was also a time when it looked like this 

does any any one else take this many pics of their vag or is it just me ?? Haha I need to see what’s going on but it’s so hard to see down there it drives me nuts !!!!!  

B0E0B94C-B39C-440A-88CF-624AB305575F.jpeg

WhatAday27
17 hours ago, WhatAday27 said:

Hello all new to this not 100% sure if I have hsv me and my ex were on and off for the past year. Only having unprotected sex about 11 times over the last year.. he was with new ppl while we were not together I was not. He started getting sore and had him self blood tested for hsv came back positive. So back in June I went to pp to get something swabbed I thought it was just razor burn but was worrying for some reason i still think about it all the time cause it was like cuts but I didn’t remember cutting my self while shaving and you would think I would no. Idk so they swabbed it and she told me it may be hsv but the doc wasn’t sure. But told me to keep it in the back of my head that it might be ehh.. so any ways a bit of time goes by it goes away kinda so I shave again and see it but it’s not as bad. I did have pic of that but I lost my phone. So fast forward to now about a month ago now by ex came and told me he was hsv positive. So I make an appointment to pp to have a blood test. While I was there they took my blood witch was no easy take because I was  dehydrated and I feel that messed with the test. And that it’s only been a few months since the first outbreak I feel like maybe there isn’t anti body’s I just keep feeling like I have it and keep googling pics like crazy like everyone else and feel my pics don’t look like many other ppl. Ingrown hairs don’t match but some hsv pics do match. I know that no one is a doctor here but I would love some fed back on the pictures pls they are from this past month. Well never mind I can’t fit the picture does anyone know how to make the picture smaller 

edit- I cropped the pic to like nothing but the cuts 

FD0D7C35-68C9-4BE3-A34B-2FA4D24F0534.jpeg

WhatAday27

I give up !! 

I cant tell what it looks like..             Wednesday can’t come soon enough but then gotta wait on the results and that’s just for the igg test I guess what ever planned Parenthood offers. Then depending on how that comes back I’m gonna go get the western blot test... any this on the pics in the earlier comments would be greatly appreciated. Thks 

UnbreakableIhope

New to this, and I’m 99% sure I have herpes after my appointment. However, assuming this is the first outbreak... mine are very painful. No way would I be trying to pop them! I can Barely touch them. Because of this, I am more Inclined to guess yours is something to do with razor issues/hair issues. 

WhatAday27
1 hour ago, UnbreakableIhope said:

. No way would I be trying to pop them! I can Barely touch them.

Most of them pics are not from my first OB I didn’t realize what was going on at the time and didn’t really take pics the first week I felt the cut like things down there it hurt the first time and keep me thinking about what was going on down there. And I started doing research back in July and it said it would feel tingle I no after reading that it put it in my mind and made it feel that way. Or it was just opening my eyes to what the feeling was.. 

I really hope it’s nothing I’m just so worried. cause he came back positive and we had sex at least a few times. And a lot of ppl say they get it from one night stands and other quick encounters with someone who has it.. 

and my I got a negative blood n swab back but a lot of ppl say that can happen in a short time of out break. 

So have you had another out break since your first if so did that one hurt as much.. how about any lady’s that have had this for a while any thoughts ?? Please and thank you everyone 

lost and confused!! 

WhatAday27

Hello today any thoughts anyone ?