World's Largest Herpes Support Group
WhatAday27

Lady’s need advice

WhatAday27

Hello lady’s 

new to this world still not 100% sure if I have hsv so I have a lot of questions.. 

.how do your sores and  pubic hair grow with one another?

.So like when the sores are healing is there hair growing out of them ?

.Trying to figure out if this is a hair problem or not.... 

cause my ex who I had slept with the past year maybe 10 times unprotected found out in October that he had hsv 2.... so I got blood tested in Oct.came back neg,  also had a swab on my weird what I though to be razor burn  while I was getting my depo shot at the time so I thought why not have it tested came back negative that was in June. Anyways going tomorrow for depo gonna get a blood test again n try to have them look down there. To see if they think it’s a shaving problem or not since in June the doc said keep in the back of your mind it might be hsv.... 

CA28139A-BC29-4D95-9228-4C880C3B03F2.jpeg

Edited by WhatAday27

Roja

Dear WhatAday27

I know you are desperately waiting to find an answer, but you opened your third discussion about your skin problems. Why not just wait until tomorrow for your doctors appointment? No one here is professional nor a doctor (as far as I know), and it is impossible to give you a diagnose through the internet. 

You'll be fine!

WhatAday27
6 hours ago, Roja said:

about your skin problems. Why not just wait until tomorrow for your doctors appointment? No one here is professional nor a doctor 

Because I wanted to know what other people looked like since 95% of the doctor story I hear they say the doctor fucked up this n that so I wanted to ask people what was going on down there with them. 

Thanks for your input !!!! 

Roja
16 hours ago, WhatAday27 said:

Because I wanted to know what other people looked like since 95% of the doctor story I hear they say the doctor fucked up this n that so I wanted to ask people what was going on down there with them. 

Thanks for your input !!!! 

Just have in mind that people are more likely to post here if they have any sort of problem (like a doctor who fucked up this and that). I still think we can trust their expertise most of the time! 

Did you finally get your results?