Does Antibodies ever go away? need info on this

6 minutes ago, Cas9 said:

36 years

I guess it must be very hard when you hear about an actual cure and then it doesn’t come into fruition. I can therefore understand your stance on the subject knowing what you must have read and heard over the years.

I’m  aware that science/studies/technology etc are all advancing in their  ability to navigate the treatment and hopefully a cure. In saying this, are the most recent studies making you feel much more optomistic than previous studies have? 

6 minutes ago, Cas9 said:

36 years

36 minutes ago, Gunthersunshine said:

I guess it must be very hard when you hear about an actual cure and then it doesn’t come into fruition. I can therefore understand your stance on the subject knowing what you must have read and heard over the years.

I’m  aware that science/studies/technology etc are all advancing in their  ability to navigate the treatment and hopefully a cure. In saying this, are the most recent studies making you feel much more optomistic than previous studies have? 

No, it's not hard at all because I already know that there's know natural anything that cures hsv. It's not even a fleeting thought. Someone saying that there's some potion that cures hsv is like telling me that a glass of water cures hsv. I immediately know it's baloney. When I hear real researchers have found a cure then I'll be happy.

Curing a disease like hsv is a very big deal. And when it happens, it will be big news. But if your still thinking of trying one of the products to see for yourself, then maybe you should give it a try. It may be the only way for you to satisfy your curiousity. Then come back here and tell me the results. Only then will you realize what I'm telling you is true.

Yes, they are making some real advances. I'm certainly [cautiously] optimistic. The prophylactic vaccine that Einstein College of Medicine is working on is very interesting. It's a novel approach and it was 100% effective in mice. I think they tried it on guinea pigs more recently and I think the results were the same but can't say for sure. Guinea pigs are a better model than mice in determining how successful a vaccine will be in humans. It's quite fascinating what they did to develop the vaccine. Of course it will be a while before human trials, if we in fact get that far, and then will know for sure.

Edited by Cas9
2 hours ago, Gunthersunshine said:

Thank you Gems. I’m really hoping everything works out for you and everyone else. I promise I won’t stalk you but would love to keep track of your progress. Please also feel free to pm me too. Thank you for your support. 

You can follow my account that was just for my first stalker. No naming names...lol. It was for a special someone. lol.

The links are for those interested in people who have spent time finding less than usual integrative techniques. I have a lot of experience in "giving stuff up" so if you ever have trouble with that let me know. Althou reducing/swapping and cutting out over time works well. Good spring water is worth the money.

8 minutes ago, Cas9 said:

No, it's not hard at all because I already know that there's know natural anything that cures hsv. It's not even a fleeting thought. Someone saying that there's some potion that cures hsv is like telling me that a glass of water cures hsv. I immediately know it's baloney. When I hear real researchers have found a cure then I'll be happy.

Curing a disease like hsv is a very big deal. And when it happens, it will be big news. But if your still thinking of trying one of the products to see for yourself, then maybe you should give it a try. It may be the only way for you to satisfy your curiousity. Then come back here and tell me the results. Only then will you realize what I'm telling you is true.

Yes, they are making some real advances. I'm certainly [cautiously] optimistic. The prophylactic vaccine that Einstein College of Medicine is working on is very interesting. It's a novel approach and it was 100% effective in mice. I think they tried it on guinea pigs more recently and I think the results were the same but can't say for sure. Guinea pigs are a better model than mice in determining how successful a vaccine will be in humans. It's quite fascinating what they did to develop the vaccine. Of course it will be a while before human trials if we in fact get that far, and then will know for sure.

The actual cure I was referring to was one like you’ve mentioned ie Einstein.

But yes. I am very curious about other less conventional cures in the meantime. I’m cautious though. Thats why it would be so good if someone is willing try them on this forum despite the backlash, succeed and tell us right here rather than sorting through the what the ‘supposed’ cured people have said/posted on the net. 

Never thought I’d say this but I wish I was a mouse or a guinea pig for a day and come back as a cured human. Now there’s an experiment! LOL. Cure hurry up.

36 minutes ago, Gems said:

You can follow my account that was just for my first stalker. No naming names...lol. It was for a special someone. lol.

The links are for those interested in people who have spent time finding less than usual integrative techniques. I have a lot of experience in "giving stuff up" so if you ever have trouble with that let me know. Althou reducing/swapping and cutting out over time works well. Good spring water is worth the money.

Thank you Gems I really appreciate your support and willingness to share your experiences. This damn thing needs to be sorted. 

5 minutes ago, Gunthersunshine said:

The actual cure I was referring to was one like you’ve mentioned ie Einstein.

But yes. I am very curious about other less conventional cures in the meantime. I’m cautious though. Thats why it would be so good if someone is willing try them on this forum despite the backlash, succeed and tell us right here rather than sorting through the what the ‘supposed’ cured people have said/posted on the net. 

Never thought I’d say this but I wish I was a mouse or a guinea pig for a day and come back as a cured human. Now there’s an experiment! LOL. Cure hurry up.

I see.

People have tried these different products. Not one has claimed they were cured. I think

@valleynovascotia

tried Synergy. Maybe he'll chime in and let us know what he tried and what were his results

Regarding the Einstein College vaccine, that's not a cure, it's a prophylactic vaccine. The vaccine was administered to mice w/o HSV.  Those mice were then challenged with excessively high amounts of HSV virus. After a certain period of time (e.g. couple of weeks), the mice were examined. They had no virus in their vaginal tissue and there was no virus found in the Dorsal Root Ganglia. That's the nerve bundle where the virus hides out forever. It's referred to as the latent virus. This was the first time that a vaccine has ever completely blocked the virus.

If this virus works in humans, then you want be able to infect anyone. That's a big deal. How this vaccine will help those that already have the virus is unknown; that will be tested in trials. It wont cure the virus because the antibodies generated from the vaccine don't go into nerve cells. But it may be effective in reducing OBs.

Right now, it appears that gene editing is the greatest hope for curing hsv, but we'll see.

26 minutes ago, Cas9 said:

I see.

People have tried these different products. Not one has claimed they were cured. I think

@valleynovascotia

tried Synergy. Maybe he'll chime in and let us know what he tried and what were his results

Regarding the Einstein College vaccine, that's not a cure, it's a prophylactic vaccine. The vaccine was administered to mice w/o HSV.  Those mice were then challenged with excessively high amounts of HSV virus. After a certain period of time (e.g. couple of weeks), the mice were examined. They had no virus in their vaginal tissue and there was no virus found in the Dorsal Root Ganglia. That's the nerve bundle where the virus hides out forever. It's referred to as the latent virus. This was the first time that a vaccine has ever completely blocked the virus.

If this virus works in humans, then you want be able to infect anyone. That's a big deal. How this vaccine will help those that already have the virus is unknown; that will be tested in trials. It wont cure the virus because the antibodies generated from the vaccine don't go into nerve cells. But it may be effective in reducing OBs.

Right now, it appears that gene editing is the greatest hope for curing hsv, but we'll see.

Oh ok I understand about the vaccine. 

Im very interested in the gene editing angle too. Such clever people. I do hope, that as suggested possible, problems don’t occur in humans if and when it goes into human trials 

Ok so I’m just a bit excited! I found a recent article on the web that discusses a breakthrough in the Crisper research. 

It talks about researchers being able to more precisely use this method. This only happened a couple of days ago. 

Google ‘Scientists crack the Crispr code for precise genome editing’and it should take you to the article. There’s also a New Scientist article. 

I really need to go to sleep now but maybe my Santa wish will come true!

Edited by Gunthersunshine
12 hours ago, Cas9 said:

I see.

@valleynovascotia

Just a correction. I stated:
"If this virus works in humans"

I meant to say: "If this vaccine works in humans"

7 hours ago, Gunthersunshine said:

Ok so I’m just a bit excited! I found a recent article on the web that discusses a breakthrough in the Crisper research. 

It talks about researchers being able to more precisely use this method. This only happened a couple of days ago. 

Google ‘Scientists crack the Crispr code for precise genome editing’and it should take you to the article. There’s also a New Scientist article. 

I really need to go to sleep now but maybe my Santa wish will come true!

Great article! This is an example of what I meant when I stated to you earlier on this thread:

"So research is progressing on multiple fronts; some that we likely don't even know about yet."

"Also keep in mind that there's research not directly tied to hsv but can be utilized for hsv."

I used a combination of things i read online, that a guy claimed he used too cure it he also said that he would post in the future too let us know if he still was not getting flair ups however he didn't follow through and im sure the virus returned or in better words never left. needles too say he wasn't cured. I also paid a guy $60 a session too use a rife frequency generator, he never told me he could cure me but he said he could kill most of the virus.After spending hundreds of dollars I gave up on it after getting another flair up.

Edited by valleynovascotia

The thread was more about antibodies any ways and I was just mostly sharing my experience of reading  those who claim a neg IgG. I am sorry I veered from that here.

One person I have read here claim neg IgG. And years ago there were two people who also claimed neg IgG.

It is up to each person to do their own research before they spend money on products.