World's Largest Herpes Support Group
Saveme51

BHT

Saveme51

I just received 250mg capsules of BHT and was wondering if I just take one a day in the beginning? I’m already on Valtrex and Lysine, but my outbreaks seem to come every week. 

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• The Hive is Thriving!

• Total Topics
    • Total Posts
    • hurryup
      This would be a very very big deal for me. Game changer. 
    • information seeker
      I wondering if anyone knows the status of this drug? I have failed to find much
    • nope1234
      I'm on week 6 of my first OB only had 
    • MikeHerp
      Do you shop at Amazon.com? Next time you shop, you can also automatically donate a portion of the proceeds to the Colorado Alphaherpesvirus Latency Society.  This Society organizes the symposium on latency of herpes viruses.  It was here that Keith Jerome announced that he had edited almost 20%-30% of latent HSV in mice last year. (http://www.ucdenver.edu/academics/colleges/medicalschool/departments/neurology/CALS/Documents/2018 CALS abstracts.pdf) You have to go through smile.amazon.com to set up ongoing donations whenever you shop through smile.amazon.com. ____________________________________________________________________________________________ Yes, I understand that I must always start at smile.amazon.com to support Colorado Alphaherpesvirus Latency Society. Why is there a separate URL? The AmazonSmile program offers customers a new benefit, making a donation to your favorite charity. We're able to provide this benefit to you when you choose to start your shopping at smile.amazon.com in part because we expect AmazonSmile to grow primarily through word of mouth instead of paid advertising—and this enables us to fund donations to our customers’ favorite organizations.
    • MikeHerp
      WOW, it's true.  So cool!  Thanks for sharing. In my view, for the time being, we can just help support the Colorado Alphaherpesvirus Latency Society, rather than asking Fred Hutch to set something up through Amazon.   Here is an important message though, you have to go through smile.amazon.com to do the donation. According to them:     Yes, I understand that I must always start at smile.amazon.com to support Colorado Alphaherpesvirus Latency Society. Why is there a separate URL? The AmazonSmile program offers customers a new benefit, making a donation to your favorite charity. We're able to provide this benefit to you when you choose to start your shopping at smile.amazon.com in part because we expect AmazonSmile to grow primarily through word of mouth instead of paid advertising—and this enables us to fund donations to our customers’ favorite organizations.  

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.