World's Largest Herpes Support Group
Thomas29

Is this herpes pic

Thomas29

Hi guys is this herpes I had an itch down stairs on my vagina lip so I itches it and went to have a look cause it kinda irritated me, so as I was looking I saw this thing on my vagina lip, when I feel it it feels like a bump but I also shaved last night their so could it be a shaving cut? 

7F85E9A8-5A57-4B93-BA42-6FA842FF6DA7.jpeg

Another pic 

670612FF-1004-4F4B-B0C5-F54FA3B39C50.jpeg

Roja

I think the only one who can tell you for sure is your doctor. 

However, it does look like my first outbreak. 

Edited by Roja

Thomas29

It isn’t painful or anything Roja? I can sit around and touch it I’m so paranoid 

Thomas29

This is what it looks like now it doesn’t hurt doesn’t itch or nothing j feel fine I can whipe and pee too when I pee it doesn’t sting like I’m in absolute pain 

@WilsoInAus any thoughts you’ve got great advice 

7B834B50-1ABE-491A-8E57-FA53A5691431.jpeg

Thomas29

I itched this part of my vagina with my knickers and I feel like I’ve torn my skin 

Thomas29

This is a pic of it close up sorry for the pic of the blood I’m on my period 

0C3ED898-B33C-4EA0-96B0-18DF16B47120.jpeg

Miss Annie
On 12/10/2018 at 10:29 AM, Roja said:

I think the only one who can tell you for sure is your doctor. 

However, it does look like my first outbreak. 

Also looks like my first outbreak... get tested

WhatAday27
6 hours ago, Miss Annie said:

Also looks like my first outbreak... get tested

So when you had your first out break.. did the hairs grown from what seems to be cuts? Did you think it was something else at the time or did u just no. Did you get blister or weird hair problem type things ? 

Thomas29

I haven’t had any outbreaks? I shaved and this is what i got and yeah hairs started growing out of them 2 days after and they aren’t painful or anything and nothing is coming out of them either, I don’t think itsherpes 

WhatAday27

@Miss Annie since you are hsv positive and have had OB have yours ever had hair growing out of them.

I keep trying to ask ppl who have had OB cause they kinda no first hand and we can’t figure out what is going on down there ? So a female who has this problem might know something any thoughts would help.. 

Pixie94

Hello Thomas29. My initial OB was more severe in terms of I had a lot more sores than that but I would agree that it does look like an OB. I would go and see your doc if I were you! 

Happybee
On 12/10/2018 at 9:40 AM, Thomas29 said:

It isn’t painful or anything Roja? I can sit around and touch it I’m so paranoid 

When I have had a outbreak it always painful...I had alot of ingrown hair too..i know the diffrence because ingrown pub hair dont hurt when I touch it.. you should get it swapped and hopefully its just a razor burn

Thomas29

I’m at doctors now waiting to be seen to going to show them pics and hopefully ask for a blood test I am so scared :( 

Gems
9 hours ago, Thomas29 said:

I’m at doctors now waiting to be seen to going to show them pics and hopefully ask for a blood test I am so scared :(

Don't touch them hun. I did come across people have ingrown hair type. Not all doctors seem familiar with a-typical symtoms. Be careful with towels. Practice good hygiene. Don't use your hand to itch. Even if you test neg if it keeps recurring it still might be herpes. It appears some people have real trouble with diagnosis.   

9 hours ago, Thomas29 said:

But don't be too worried either it's not the end of the world. Just be careful.

Thomas29

Hi guys thanks for the messages and support I saw the doctor and asked about my symptoms I told her and she said that it is less likely it is herpes as I’d be in discomfort and pain with them but she offered to have a look, she was looking and touching and even said from a mile off it isn’t herpes, she asked if she’s could squeeze it to see if they would be any fluid coming out just incase of course I said yes and she said now for you to let me squeeze it and you lay their without one flinch of pain goes to show it isn’t herpes, she also said whilst trying to squeeze is when squuezed out an ingrown hair lol ( so embarrassed) she said the hair follicles have gone ingrown from the way I’ve shaven it then putting. A period pad on straight after have rubbed against it and irratated it. As I was about to leave I did ask for a blood test but she said they only do it when they suspect a genital herpes outbreak or if the symptoms match but she did say it it does recour again to come back in for swabs, but she did say it is highly unlikely to be genital herpes 

Thomas29

She also said she deals with a lot of people who come in with genital heroes and hasn’t yet once seen anyone who comes in without any pain they are  all in agony and discomfort and even w slightest touch sends them over the edge, but thanks again guys I did find the courage to go get seen to as it is my fear but I feel more better in myself

Cas9

@Thomas29

Happy ending. Now don't go out and celebrate by having sex with a stranger :)

Thomas29

@Cas9 lol fancy you saying that the doc also said ‘ it still doesn’t mean you can go out and have sex and come back expecting the same thing again’ but thank you guys if it wasn’t for you all telling me to go I wouldn’t Of even gone, I think I’m going to step back from the sexual intercouse and activities for a while and go out and be anxiety free :) 

Cas9
2 minutes ago, Thomas29 said:

@Cas9 lol fancy you saying that the doc also said ‘ it still doesn’t mean you can go out and have sex and come back expecting the same thing again’ but thank you guys if it wasn’t for you all telling me to go I wouldn’t Of even gone, I think I’m going to step back from the sexual intercouse and activities for a while and go out and be anxiety free :) 

Maybe I should have been a doctor :)

Edited by Cas9