World's Largest Herpes Support Group
MikeHerp

Comments on recent study results on latent HSV by Keith Jerome

Trace67
8 minutes ago, Sean123 said:

I received a shot of Crispr about 5 months ago. I can say with a high degree of certainty that it has "significantly" reduced my symptoms. 

Unfortunately for me, I had to endure 2-3 genital hsv2 OBs / month for three and a half years which was mind blowing I couldnt have a moment of relief. I was your conventional poster boy for genital hsv2 and even considered suicide.

I have not had a chance to partake in the Western blot assesment so its anecdotal nothing is on paper yet however what I am able to do is average out my OB's now vs before. 

I will keep everyone posted. 

Could be placebo but it sucks that it didn't cure you. However, I didn't really figure it would; You better be sure to get a complete physical every year and be on guard for possible cancer. Just saying because you did this in a DIY type thing without proper guidance and follow-ups with unknown risks. Not saying that I blame you for trying. Herpes suck ass.

Sean123
1 minute ago, Trace67 said:

Could be placebo but it sucks that it didn't cure you. However, I didn't really figure it would; You better be sure to get a complete physical every year and be on guard for possible cancer. Just saying because you did this in a DIY type thing without proper guidance and follow-ups with unknown risks. Not saying that I blame you for trying. Herpes suck ass.

I havent had an OB in about 3 months although I did have a questionable bumb recently that vanished the next day. Keep in mind I was getting 2-3 a month. 

Also keep in mind that safety was the biggest concern in this trial;dose was considered very small. 

I think if a different vector /delivery method is used such as CPF1 and tyrosine capsid, it should be much more powerful. 

Trace67
3 minutes ago, Sean123 said:

I havent had an OB in about 3 months although I did have a questionable bumb recently that vanished the next day. Keep in mind I was getting 2-3 a month. 

Also keep in mind that safety was the biggest concern in this trial;dose was considered very small. 

I think if a different vector /delivery method is used such as CPF1 and tyrosine capsid, it should be much more powerful. 

maybe you should be happy where you're at for now and wait a few more months before doing more. It sounds like its tolerable for now.

Trace67

I had thought that the cancer risk might not be as bad if the Crispr for herpes is eventually FDA approved in the future as that would be a few years off and by then they might be able to use the same technology to cure cancer, but of course, it's hard to predict all that and there are so many different kinds of cancer that it could take years to have all of them approved. However, its something to consider.

Trace67

I once knew a guy that took a bunch of herbs thinking that it would cure him and he was absolutely convinced that it did until he took steroids to weaken his immune system and found out that it didn't. It would be interesting if your doctor would give you a two week course of steroids but I doubt he would unless you were suffering from a condition that required them such as ear issues or whatever.

Trace67
On 12/17/2018 at 6:35 AM, MikeHerp said:

Trace67, you betray an astounding lack of ignorance.  HSV and herpes viruses in general are an epidemic.  With literally billions of people infected and with hundreds of millions infected with HSV2 alone, it's just too stupid to berate people with some education programs.  There's constant and endless education about the dangers of being overweight and alcohol.  And yet, 33% of Americans are obese, while 56% drink every month.  Note: those are things that might actually be more likely to kill you than herpes, but hey, dumb Americans (and dumb humans in general), just can't seem to read the writing on the wall.

HSV is actually implicated in significant morbidity and the range of issues and complications it's associated with has been steadily increasing.  These days, it's also become implicated in Alzheimers.  That's an area that gets hundreds of millions of dollars in research funds.  It's legitimate to ask then, why herpes, which is increasingly implicated in Alzheimers, doesn't get even a fraction of that?

Nobody blames Trump for their herpes. But there's a feeling that more can be done, and that feeling seems  legit.  After all, it's been proposed that we build some giant wall that's going to cost billions of dollars, among many outlandish and wasteful proposals that's been floated by the government.  

Then there's this: https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/to-your-health/wp/2017/05/22/trump-budget-seeks-huge-cuts-to-disease-prevention-and-medical-research-departments/?noredirect=on&utm_term=.52a58f5a84c7

Fortunately, it was rejected by Congress, but still, it does raise some serious questions about the administration's commitment to medical research.

No proof that herpes causes Alzheimer's, so you're the ignorant one in that sense. People like to blame herpes for that because they somehow think that doing so will make them find a cure for herpes faster but indeed it will not. They will find a cure for Alzheimer's and completely bypass herpes. A herpes cure would be awesome, but it must get prioritized behind other more serious conditions which is why they don't let people like you make the decisions. Blaming the government or Trump or Hillary will not help you. No Democrat or Republican president is going to make that a top priority. You need to get your shit straight on that, and it's not their fault that you can't listen and choose to drink or shoot up or buy cheap hookers or whatever. A lot of money is spent on herpes, and maybe one-day Crispr will cure it but blame yourself and not thy government.

Cas9
3 hours ago, Sean123 said:

I received a shot of Crispr about 5 months ago. I can say with a high degree of certainty that it has "significantly" reduced my symptoms. 

Unfortunately for me, I had to endure 2-3 genital hsv2 OBs / month for three and a half years which was mind blowing I couldnt have a moment of relief. I was your conventional poster boy for genital hsv2 and even considered suicide.

I have not had a chance to partake in the Western blot assesment so its anecdotal nothing is on paper yet however what I am able to do is average out my OB's now vs before. 

You received a shot of Crispr from who? What are you talking about?

Piper
3 hours ago, Sean123 said:

I think you were with me on that small crispr trial.  I still have nerve pain monthly but no OB s. But I don't OB regularly anyways.  Maybe one or two a year.  But I'm also in antivirals....

MikeHerp
3 hours ago, Trace67 said:

No proof that herpes causes Alzheimer's, so you're the ignorant one in that sense. People like to blame herpes for that because they somehow think that doing so will make them find a cure for herpes faster but indeed it will not. They will find a cure for Alzheimer's and completely bypass herpes. A herpes cure would be awesome, but it must get prioritized behind other more serious conditions which is why they don't let people like you make the decisions. Blaming the government or Trump or Hillary will not help you. No Democrat or Republican president is going to make that a top priority. You need to get your shit straight on that, and it's not their fault that you can't listen and choose to drink or shoot up or buy cheap hookers or whatever. A lot of money is spent on herpes, and maybe one-day Crispr will cure it but blame yourself and not thy government.

https://www.medicalnewstoday.com/articles/323383.php

I think your outbreaks might be causing your mental confusion Trace67.

MikeHerp
1 hour ago, Piper said:

I think you were with me on that small crispr trial.  I still have nerve pain monthly but no OB s. But I don't OB regularly anyways.  Maybe one or two a year.  But I'm also in antivirals....

fake news 

Sean123
1 hour ago, Piper said:

I think the location I received the shot might have made the difference. 

Trace67

7 minutes ago, Puni said:

Guys please elaborate, what is this crispr trial about ?

The small DIY trial. Home made Crispr. It may not be a cure but it significantly reduced his outbreaks.

Edited by Trace67
spelling

BrittanyGators
7 hours ago, Trace67 said:

I read three studies that all pointed to the link between Alzheimers and herpes.  There's also a link between the susceptibility of HIV infection if you have herpes.  Why would it be so hard to believe there are links to other diseases if you already have the infection with herpes. 

hsv2fighter
On 12/17/2018 at 2:17 PM, MikeHerp said:

hi hsv2fighter.  Just curious, how were you able to download the report?  Is there any link?  

I do believe it's legit.  I don't question that.  But I'm just curious if there is any original report or any other info that's accessible.  

Dear Mike, I have access to academic resources. If you would like to have a look at the original report, you can tell me your email. Note that it's only for personal use of HSV cure research survey.

Trace67
35 minutes ago, BrittanyGators said:

I read three studies that all pointed to the link between Alzheimers and herpes.  There's also a link between the susceptibility of HIV infection if you have herpes.  Why would it be so hard to believe there are links to other diseases if you already have the infection with herpes. 

Who said it was hard to believe? It's possible that it causes some Alzheimer's but its also possible that herpes merely takes advantage of a brain weakened by Alzheimer's rather than being the causative agent. This theory is a well-documented by experts. The fact is that they have no proof either way. Links do not prove anything and are often proven incorrect as causative agents. To further complicate things, they fully expect that Alzheimer's may have several causes. Therefore, the best way to handle it at the moment may be to reverse the damage with a cure which would likely work for all causes or at least most. It may be easier to fix for now and then prevent later as they learn more about the various causes. They may be on the brink of that now.

35hope
On 12/18/2018 at 3:12 PM, Trace67 said:

to many people in these forums have many types of different side effects from hsv, it can trigger all types of nervous system problems, it definitely lowers your immune system that's the truth, simply as that.

dont quit!17
On 12/16/2018 at 10:35 PM, MikeHerp said:

Trace67, you betray an astounding lack of ignorance.  HSV and herpes viruses in general are an epidemic.  With literally billions of people infected and with hundreds of millions infected with HSV2 alone, it's just too stupid to berate people with some education programs.  There's constant and endless education about the dangers of being overweight and alcohol.  And yet, 33% of Americans are obese, while 56% drink every month.  Note: those are things that might actually be more likely to kill you than herpes, but hey, dumb Americans (and dumb humans in general), just can't seem to read the writing on the wall.

HSV is actually implicated in significant morbidity and the range of issues and complications it's associated with has been steadily increasing.  These days, it's also become implicated in Alzheimers.  That's an area that gets hundreds of millions of dollars in research funds.  It's legitimate to ask then, why herpes, which is increasingly implicated in Alzheimers, doesn't get even a fraction of that?

Nobody blames Trump for their herpes. But there's a feeling that more can be done, and that feeling seems  legit.  After all, it's been proposed that we build some giant wall that's going to cost billions of dollars, among many outlandish and wasteful proposals that's been floated by the government.  

Then there's this: https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/to-your-health/wp/2017/05/22/trump-budget-seeks-huge-cuts-to-disease-prevention-and-medical-research-departments/?noredirect=on&utm_term=.52a58f5a84c7

Fortunately, it was rejected by Congress, but still, it does raise some serious questions about the administration's commitment to medical research.

nah bud, just give more tax cuts to billionaires and everything will fix itself (sarcasm)

Dezgusted
On December 11, 2018 at 8:03 PM, Trace67 said:

Lol... it's not Trump's job to cure your herpes

Yeah, we know.  It's Trumps job to make EVERYTING WORSE!!

Trace67
5 hours ago, Dezgusted said:

Yeah, we know.  It's Trumps job to make EVERYTING WORSE!!

Who cares what Trump does! I dont care what any of them do but its still not the governments job to fix herpes.

You made yourself worse not the government but losers do tend to blame their governments rather than take the bull by the horn.

MikeHerp

I wonder if you find any irony in rambling on about how people only have themselves to blame for getting herpes in one thread, while whining in another thread that the RvX vaccine caused harm to people who decided to take it.

I guess herpes sufferers can only blame themselves, but we should feel some kind of sympathy for ppl who decided to take shots of a crack pot "vaccine" developed through "clinical trials" in hotel rooms and offshore islands by a dude who laughed at peer reviews.

xD

Trace67
23 hours ago, MikeHerp said:

I wonder if you find any irony in rambling on about how people only have themselves to blame for getting herpes in one thread, while whining in another thread that the RvX vaccine caused harm to people who decided to take it.

I guess herpes sufferers can only blame themselves, but we should feel some kind of sympathy for ppl who decided to take shots of a crack pot "vaccine" developed through "clinical trials" in hotel rooms and offshore islands by a dude who laughed at peer reviews.

xD

Lol...nobody is asking you to care. They only tried to warn you but most of the five dont give a shit if you guys get it or not anymore.

Regardless, the government seems to agree with me that your genital herpes is not worth curing so cry all you want.

Merry Christmas

:D