1. Gems

Gems

• Single ➵ You may like to try the Dating App

• Similar Content

• Lolahernandez13579
      By Lolahernandez13579
      Hi! Me again, I wanted to ask a few more questions and hope you take the time to read and help me.
      So Ive been sleeping with the same boy since September. He’s the only boy I’ve ever had unprotected sex with, I went to get checked and I’m clear for everything but herpes as it is not in the regular check. Once I found this out I then developed this obsession, I would spend at least four hours a day looking at photos online and my vagina, comparing my vagina to anything, with any spot I had, any piece of dry skin, any itch, I immediately thought it was down to that. 

I’ve had a doctor tell me I’ve convinced myself I have it even though there’s nothing wrong and even considered I should speak to a psychologist (bad I know)
      I have had the doctors check photos (due to covid) at least 10 times now and they’ve all given me explanations (fordyce spots, heat rash, etc) but I can’t seem to stop worrying. 

We’ve not had sex since November and I’m only panicking about every little thing since February because I noticed a patch of skin which ended up being decoloration. 

None of the stuff I’ve had have never looked like blisters but then again sometimes this happens.

I recently made myself so ill with stress, I collapsed and spent the day in A&E, I got loads of tests done and they found no infection in my blood (which is a good sign right?). He told me there was no elevated white blood cells and everything looked healthy.
      The most recent I’ve had red around my vagina, sometimes it’s like dry skin, the doctors are testing for bacterial or fungal infections and if it’s unknown I’m getting a referral to a gynaecologist. I’ve swabbed the area and get back my results on Friday or Monday.
      but again they told me it does not look like herpes or anything to be concerned about.
      do you think this is a psychological thing? Am I stressing myself out about nothing? The doctors have told me I’ve nothing to worry about but I have severe anxiety so it’s all I do lol. Please give me your opinions 
      note the boy I’m with has also been tested and was negative for everything. He’s not my boyfriend yet which is why I don’t want to talk to him about this, which is why I’m here, I’m suppose to see him Sunday, but I wanted you guys opinion first! 

the only symptoms I’ve really had is tingling, but I’ve read that could be due to stress. I’ve had back pain but I always have that. No swollen lypo glands, no ulcers or blisters, I’m itchy now and again but it’s usually after I’ve been working and sweating.
      PLEASE HELP ME
    • Lolahernandez13579
      By Lolahernandez13579
      So I regular get checked for stds but herpes is not in the routine check like you mostly know and in the U.K. you can't get checked unless you have a blister. I recently got these like white patches on my pubic area, I spoke to the doctor and they dismissed it as just decoloration. Next, I had spots show up, they are red and itchy which is why I noticed them, they appeared on my thighs, on my butt, down my legs (front and back) and up my stomach, again I phoned they doctors and they said it was a heat rash and nothing to worry about. I then had a white spot appear on my pubic area, quite big, spoke to the doctors again and they told me it's just a cyst and nothing to worry about. The doctors have told me I'm extremely paranoid and I've convinced myself I have it but everything they've seen is fine. Do I take what they say to be true? Do I stop googling hours on end whether I see anything that looks slightly like mine and have a mental breakdown? I'm so worried guys and I just have a weird feeling. I have no symptoms except what I mentioned above and itching. This is driving me insane.
    • vannen2
      By vannen2
      Never thought I'd ever be posting something like this online, but life takes many turns and some decisions are not the best. This is my first post and here's my story, I'll try to keep it short.
      About nearly a month ago I received unprotected oral sex for about 20 minutes (in case time is important) and rubbed the tip of my penis at the entrance of a woman's vagina for a brief moment before putting a condom, and the penetration only occurred after I was wearing a condom. Since yesterday I noticed two quite small red areas on my penis, got no idea how long its been there but it doesn't itch or hurt. I also feel somewhat fatigued, been peeing more than normal too though no burning sensation.
      I've always had a lot of Tyson's glands, so it gets hard to really know what's going on here. It definitely ain't normal, otherwise I wouldn't have noticed. Another thing I noticed is that there was a few marks on my thigh, near to the knee. I thought they were pimples at first and even popped one of them, which didn't really pop like a normal pimple. Well, maybe it is actually just a pimple but the coincidences are freaking me out.
      I've only felt a very mild burn sensation in my urethra some time after I touched it to check if there was any other sign inside, now it feels normal but I don't even know what's actually normal anymore. Everytime I look at my penis I feel like I see something different, something new or that everything is going away. I'm too young and this anxiety is killing me inside.
      Definitely going to get tested soon, right now I'm just waiting to see if this will develop into something else or what. Obviously getting tested even if it all goes away. I already searched for many STDs online and herpes seems to be the closest shot.
      I appreciate if you take your time to answer this, really! Here comes the pictures:
      The two marks on my penis

The marks on my thigh, I think they appeared all at once

• BookMonster
      By BookMonster
      Hello, I found this website when trying to figure out if a rash I have is herpes or not.
      The reason herpes came to mind is that my boyfriend got "diagnosed" with genital herpes last summer. The reason I put it in quotation marks is that there was no swab taken. He described a mild rash to a nurse who ensured him it was herpes, and didn't even want to take a look at his genitals. He convinced her to look and she took a quick glance and said again that it was "hsv type 2." So just a very unprofessional response, based on little evidence. She gave him a short course of antiviral and that rash quickly disappeared for him and he has never had another outbreak.

I found that I had a rash on my mons pubis early yesterday. I wanted to ask here for your opinion because this board seems very friendly and ready to help. And I'm calling my GP tomorrow to try and get an appointment but because of Corona they have been more busy than usual, so I'm worried I might not get an appointment while I have the rash. 

I'm 26 and this would be my first herpes outbreak if this is herpes. I've never had symptomatic cold sores that I know of. At first I thought it definitely herpes, because of my boyfriend's "diagnosis" but after looking through photos and reading more about herpes I became more unsure. During a shower I cut my pubic hair to see the rash better. It was all red and spread over the area pictured.  It was sore and burning before the shower and after, but I had been scratching before, and cutting the hair during the shower. and But then in the late evening it had "scaled" over and looked quite frankly like seborrheic dermatitis, with no itching. I have dealt with that condition in my scalp and face for a couple of years but had never experienced in my genital area. In my scalp and face it often itches a lot if I have not showered for a couple of days (i have clinical depression) and then burns after the shower. 

Here is a picture of the rash with "scales" on my mons pubis. This is probably around an inch in length. This picture is taken about 24 hours after I noticed the rash. Then it was much redder and burning. 

Picture of several stages of seborrheic dermatitis from the internet. It can be quite painful.

I really, really want to hear the opinion of you the knowledgeable people of Honeycomb, just in case I won't be able to see a doctor while I have the rash. 
    • JeffBridges
      By JeffBridges
      I’ve made some posts earlier this month on my presumptive status.
      I was tested 12 days since the initial exposure. The test results are back...
      HSV 1/2 IgG Aby-HSV1 IgG, Type Spec <0.91 (0.00-0.90 index)
      HSV 1/2 IgG Aby-HSV2 IgG, Type Spec  = 1.27 (0.00-0.90 index)
      HSV 2 IgG Supplemental Test-HSV-2, IgG Supplemental Test = Negative

All other stds came back negative. On the 10th day, white stinging cloudy discharge came out of the tip of my penis. 
      It still hurts to urinate, but not as intensely. What looks like “contact dermatitis” on the head of my penis but the bumps are sparsely patched and not filled with pus. On the day of my test, I was given 2 acyclovir and I felt like the symptoms went away for a few days.
      No visible lesions and the culture came back negative.
      But still, I was told to get retested 30 days from initial exposure (so July 18th). 

I will get retested, but from the description provided above, what are the odds that the First test results are accurate and that I do have HSV2?

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.