World's Largest Herpes Support Group
Sign in to follow this  
Pokemon

CAR-T possible cure

Pokemon

https://kdvr.com/2018/12/19/mans-terminal-cancer-disappears-one-month-after-treatment-at-uchealth/

Grandfather with terminal cancer is making a miraculous recovery.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

• The Hive is Thriving!

• Total Topics
    • Total Posts
    • Voyager2
      I'm glad I donated and will do so again when it hits $10,000, as you will, Mike. If anybody doubts what the Jerome group is trying to do, the report from Vail, CO in May 2018 makes it crystal clear. Their goal is to disable the virus and render it incapable of reactivating from latency, which is exactly what we want, and they are up to about 20% to 30% successful, which is SOLID progress.
    • Aurora444
      Do herpes leave scar? I had 3 blisters on my eye forehead, my aunt said it was herpes. But  hinsi naman sya nagtingle at masakit. At ngayon nag scar na sya sa may eyebrow ko. Nilalagyan ko na lang nang eyeliner para hindi halata. 
    • Aurora444
      Im here.. i have scars on my eyebrows and eye forehead. I am scaref it is caused by herpes. But herpes daw rarely leaves  scar
    • Aurora444
      I recently have atleast 3 scars which are already atleast 2 months now. I dont know it it is caused by a herpes, but as far as i can remember it stared last november 27, 2018. It did not have water filled blisters but it tingles. It was not painful at all. I thought it would just clear up after a week but it leaves a scar. I put a celetique scar remover but it didnt worked at all. The scars are still there and i think it is growing. Im afraid, scared and ashamed to go to the doctor. Pls help  
    • Aurora444
      I recently have atleast 3 scars which are already atleast 2 months now. I dont know it it is caused by a herpes, but as far as i can remember it stared last november 27, 2018. It did not have water filled blisters but it tingles. It was not painful at all. I thought it would just clear up after a week but it leaves a scar. I put a celetique scar remover but it didnt worked at all. The scars are still there and i think it is growing. Im afraid, scared and ashamed to go to the doctor. Pls help

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.