World's Largest Herpes Support Group
Sign in to follow this  
Celinaxox

Clera

Celinaxox

Hey guys, I bought a herpes ointment called Clera from the drug store months ago .. I'm not sure if its available in the US as I live in Canada and heard about it on a Canadian news station. The main ingretdiant is stannous fluoride which supposedly kills herpes. I used  it on my oral coldsore and it cleared up in 2 days! this was about four months ago.. I am having another outbreak just starting with the tingling and redness I see a little sore forming so I applied some Clera and I will update with the results. I was impressed the first time, it does burn a little but then again so does the herpes. Also they claim it will decrease recourances I will also try to document that. 

Celinaxox

So once again Clera did clear up my coldsore in two days. I applied the ointment a few times throughout the day to keep the sore covered. This is a great product! comes in a small tube I can discreetly keep in my purse. I dont if available in the states but in Canada I found it at Shoppers drug mart. 

Celinaxox
On 12/31/2018 at 2:25 AM, Celinaxox said:

So once again Clera did clear up my coldsore in two days. I applied the ointment a few times throughout the day to keep the sore covered. This is a great product! comes in a small tube I can discreetly keep in my purse. I dont if available in the states but in Canada I found it at Shoppers drug mart. 

I must say whever I’ve applied this the cold sore never returned to that spot and doesn’t recur at all really since using this. Tbh I’m bad and applied a little to a labia sore and my ghsv1 also hasn’t returned to that one spot.  It’s meant for oral use I know I know and it’s worked perfectly for that situation but I had to try it down there and it worked too but don’t do that it might be dangerous.