World's Largest Herpes Support Group
Stayjay2013

Not HSV but a possible HIV/AIDS cure discovery in Ghana from herbs ? - interesting

Stayjay2013

I also would like to know how this would fare as an hsv treatment.... Nevertheless, hopping they announce/start their clinical trials soon to prove their point - quite interesting.

Cure for HIV and AIDS potentially discovered in Ghana

https://www.myjoyonline.com/lifestyle/2018/december-21st/cure-for-hiv-and-aids-potentially-discovered-in-ghana.php

MikeHerp

Smells like a scam.  A herbal cure for HIV inspired by God.  

Avoid.  

Stayjay2013
10 hours ago, MikeHerp said:

Smells like a scam.  A herbal cure for HIV inspired by God.  

Avoid.

:giggle:.....lols

Easy way to detect a scam. No disrespect to herbs or God though.               

Evaluate

^ this plus the website it's posted on makes me chuckle.  If it wasn't tested using typical accepted standards (clinical method) then it's not tested.

cowpoke02

people have cured aids with high dose vitamin c ... i got that  kind in my cabinet .. works as penicillin as well . kicks super bugs asses  even some cancers but you on;y use it if ya have to  or tiny dose once while . to  much things add up  also do damage ..  i did vitamin c with minerals and shit added it can fuck you . overdose on it . to much unless you deficient or have morgalens ..  

i eating seeds right now ..  doing miracles . i' am pretty healthy now gonna date again soon .  miracle  apricot seeds and dried apricots ..   immune system can take out herpies as well .   gotta be boosted though .  more emotional any way . 

they do have a herb for aids ..  you make rick simpsom oil not cud oil you need the thc to cure most cancers and help diseases .   aids people dying have gotten better with it .  drugs kill liver . they have good drugs to day but oi couldn't afford it ..  

hemp oil take orally if can't do that and don't wanna be high you take it in the back door . mix it with coconut oil so don't burn  ..  multi doses a day that way . break it up  ..  or bigger die at night . mainatainae dose .   topical treatment for skin cancer works fast even weaker oils supposed to work .  

helps with every thing .  i know where to go for modern medicine as well if organs dying off or brains deteriorating , or vein system .    joints . 6 greta calves in world to go for help even if paralyzed .  

hemp oil help keep problems away ..    cheers they have many things out there just need studies to  figure out what works best for the situation .    take care ..   

cowpoke02

nothing is tested today except doctor experiments on you and you think its tested . they write down side effects your life man. lol.   naw they give kids autism today and retardation and disease .  biggest way disease come back and spread is vaccinations ...   like we don't have immune systems or something . give people things to suppress it .  cleanly fixed problems year saga but money get vaccines .  rise vaccines rise in mental illness and brain breaking down .  rise in alhimers . that wen with sugar and fake butter as well . they say its good for you then find yours later it clogs brain and can't digest it . lol.   life is a experiment .  sadly fda and corps put guys in fda .. its a crime ring .  edited tests and stiideis on drugs and control who can can't have drugs .  gotta have big money so is no inventions cures , simpler cheaper safer better options ...  scam ..  people have narcissism and control issues to say least they enjoy hurting people . kill if they get away with it ..  demented . they runbti power jobs ..  life is full of taxes and crime , white collar / ;law maker crimes through courts cops business meds ..   so welcome to reality ..  even bible has bad parts case people power hungry corrupt .  bible is history life stories though history . warning you to be free not a slave ... you get religious tyrants manipulators .  hell people don't realize to look up words bible to see what they really mean at the time or before .. they have no clue yet fallow it . lol.  words change over time cause criminals ..  don't take long i looked at law usa history and they flipped it in 10 years . always chipping away at work and system to have complete control . disobey they can't tax you and get rich they put you in prison .  now selling agendas in politics .  agendas are illegal in unites states . they have rules and duties as servants to the people.  now they like hey agenda is this .. what thats a crime . haha. your saying you have agenda or conspiracy to ruin the country and hurt people for a personal interest over peoples own interests/ right to do it .  forcing slavery . hha.  people can't even see it . they grow up in it . its normal . lol .

move to a pot sate grow medicine ..  period and develop for specific medicine uses .  haha.  cheap to .  not invasive either ..  you live a lot longer ..