World's Largest Herpes Support Group
Johndoe88

Please Help

Johndoe88

I had kissed a female and directly after she gave me oral sex. Two weeks later I canker sore popped up in my mouth and I thought it was hsv 1 but it was just a canker sore. One more week went by and I got a 1 second slight sharp pain in the head of my penis. It went away but then it only hurt after I ejaculated (again for a few seconds) and now I get those quick sharp pains randomly throughout out the day. This has been going on for over 1 month. I went to the doctor because some dots popped up near my urethra, but he said they were just pearly penile papule. I was a bit skeptical because PPP only really popp up on the corona of the penis. The PPP I have don't hurt. I've never had blisters or sores pop up either. It never hurt or burned when I peed. Any ideas what I have?

Gems

People here are not medical doctors. There is a spectrum of opinion here. There are a lot of people who come here freaking out who will be fine. There are people who are diagnosed with HSV. There are people who may have other health issues that are something else but coincided with a sexual encounter.  Some people struggle to get their diagnosis. I do not know all the ins and outs of testing but it is good to educate yourself on all the events in a calm manner to make your own informed decisions.  

If you are unsure there is the unsure section and you can go there and go through all the links. If you follow the links in the not sure section there is information on the testing process also. HSV infection can feel scary however it is a common infection and not the end of your life. 

Reading through all the threads and networking with others can be helpful.

Strict hygiene is a must. I have a post on my profile in regards to this. It is a strong post and you should not freak out. Educating people on the real and rare risks of this condition is vital especially if someone suspects an infection.  

blurneworder
17 hours ago, Johndoe88 said:

I had kissed a female and directly after she gave me oral sex. Two weeks later I canker sore popped up in my mouth and I thought it was hsv 1 but it was just a canker sore. One more week went by and I got a 1 second slight sharp pain in the head of my penis. It went away but then it only hurt after I ejaculated (again for a few seconds) and now I get those quick sharp pains randomly throughout out the day. This has been going on for over 1 month. I went to the doctor because some dots popped up near my urethra, but he said they were just pearly penile papule. I was a bit skeptical because PPP only really popp up on the corona of the penis. The PPP I have don't hurt. I've never had blisters or sores pop up either. It never hurt or burned when I peed. Any ideas what I have?

I have the PPP in the same spots.

Dee22

I think u cam go to a dermatologist and u can also ask a gp to swab any spots and test for hsv

cowpoke02

might be nerve damage ..  get cords growing behind the nuts to but . hurt when poop and pee .  cause sensitive nerves between there . they go into penis . one spots is at end of penis and it does hurt once while  to every one . nerve damage  and tight pelvic muscles it can be chronic and disabling .  i know . stress  feeds the [pain . so when stop worrying hormones change and gets way better ..  who knows . stress can cause any symptoms for anything .  so if you don't have any  pain your in good shape . herpes usually pain full and burning  and end of the world fr few days at least .  might not even walk straight .