World's Largest Herpes Support Group
sheenas

Suicidal

sheenas

This shit is giving me depression and anxiety. I just finished cutting up my arm with a razor blade :( nownow i want to kill myself i have a date to do it and its january 1 2019 . i would rather be 600 pounds in bed, do meth, have no limb, than have herpes 1 and 2. Im only 21 dammit my life is ruined all because of a guy that didnt tell me he had this shit smh fuck life tbh ill never feel truely happy again. 

Someone give me reason

anom1990

Trust me, I know the hurt you feel. I was diagnosed two months ago and haven’t been sexually active in 3 years thinking I was all clean. The thought of “just shoot me now” came across my mind but of course I wouldn’t want that to happen to me. Please, don’t harm yourself. I keep telling myself better days are near. Just have faith but please don’t commit suicide :heart:

Gems
3 hours ago, Sheena C said:

This shit is giving me depression and anxiety. I just finished cutting up my arm with a razor blade :( nownow i want to kill myself i have a date to do it and its january 1 2019 . i would rather be 600 pounds in bed, do meth, have no limb, than have herpes 1 and 2. Im only 21 dammit my life is ruined all because of a guy that didnt tell me he had this shit smh fuck life tbh ill never feel truely happy again. 

Someone give me reason

A LOT OF people are going throu a hard time here..try not to get overwhelmed...no offense but maybe your age is making you feel like its bigger than it is.

one person told me you always have time...

you can go anytime but once you are gone you cannot undo this.

pls try to find professional help...acceptance therapy is meant to be good and i expect they deal w/ this sort of thing often including grief counselling.

if constant outbreaks are an issue and meds an issue...consider finding a good ND to help. 

Gunthersunshine

@Sheena C sending you so many hugs. I feel your pain and had/ have exactly the same feelings. I hate this BS too. I feel like the joy in me has gone.

Don’t do it. We are here to hold you up. We will get through this together. Part of my life feels like it is on hold. Please reach out. 

Goran123

Hello Sweetheart. Dont go down that negative road, like many have. I suffered from constant outbreaks for years. I am now on Amenamevir in combination with Valacyclovir, never had a OB since I have been on it (2 months). It is expensive but worth it. I now feel normal, No OB's, No loose stomach, No back pain and No blurry vision. And probably very low shredding rate.

I take half a pill of Amenamevir  and 400mg of Valacyclovir everyday.

Keep in there and be positive, this shit of a virus in NOT cancer.

MikeHerp

Hang in there.  You're stronger than this.  You still have your life.  Don't taker that away!  

vanish123

It is not the end of the world.  A cure may be right around the corner in a few years.  Just go on with your life.  You will find someone who likes you for you.  I am way pickier with who I choose to date now.  I still have suitors and they know what I have.  And well you could go on to do many great things my dear.  I run a very big company and I am still seizing  everyday and building new things and accomplishing many goals.

Miss Horne

Sheena C, I know exactly how you feel, I suffer every day but please don’t commit suicide. I am hoping that Pritelivir will be approved soon and this might be a game changer for us and Scientists are trying to find ways to keep the virus at bay. This is the only thing that keeps me going, hoping that life won’t always be like this. Please message me if you ever want to talk, I do know how you feel. Sending you lots of love :heart:

Skrillah80

Sheena just think of it as a lil infection that will get better as years go on and just maybe a cure very soon..hugs!! Don't be so hard on urself..hugs!! Live ur life eat healthy and try taking apricot seeds lots of Lysine vitamin c olive leaf extract..you will be fine and trust me you are not alone with this..

floydmonk

I’ve often get like my life is ruined too, and have felt suicidal too.

I suggest that you consider working around the problem logically. Here is the Suicide Hotline Number: 

1-800-273-TALK (8255)

From a fellow herpster’s perspective, consider the following points: 

Dating: There are dating sites you can use, (positivesingles) and you could be very happy with someone in the same situation. You can relate with them and you don’t have to worry about spreading it.

Hope: You are still young and we estimate a cure may be only 5-10 years off. Clinical trials for the most promising DNA editing system start in 2020.

Quality of Life: If you are dealing with pain, focus on strengthening your immune system. Neurological damage is probably still minimal and your symptoms could be related to viral load.

sheenas

Hey everyone. Sorry about this, i just lashed out at myself. I will stick with ya'll :D im just grateful its not cancer or something that will kill me.Thanks guys for making me feel better. Im starting to know that its not THAT bad 

Edited by Sheena C

Miss Horne
2 hours ago, Sheena C said:

Hey everyone. Sorry about this, i just lashed out at myself. I will stick with ya'll :D im just grateful its not cancer or something that will kill me.Thanks guys for making me feel better. Im starting to know that its not THAT bad 

Nothing to be sorry about Sheena C, some of us feel like this from time to time, just hang in there. We have to brave the shit storm as it comes, all of us together :)

Edited by Miss Horne

hellohello111
6 hours ago, Sheena C said:

Great answer. As you become more comfortable with the whole thing, it won’t be more than an inconvenience. And before you know it, the cure will be here. Really proud of you for rising above it. Keep us posted.  Stay strong for the next person who is diagnosed. 

sheenas

Im okaay miss horne :) i just got mad that someone gave me a warning point ..

we only got one human life , hsv wont make me take this beautiful life away

Skrillah80
On 12/26/2018 at 11:16 PM, sheenas said:

Someone give me reason

I feel the same way Sheena..hugs!! Best thing we can do is keep our immune systems strong and hope for a cure soon..keep trying vitamins and herbs see what works for u .I'm gonna try apricot seeds and pomegranate extract garlic vitamin c..If you ever need a good friend to talk to hmu

Miss Horne
12 hours ago, sheenas said:

Im okaay miss horne :) i just got mad that someone gave me a warning point ..

we only got one human life , hsv wont make me take this beautiful life away

Oooohhhh Sheena, I’m soooo glad you are ok! You said you were going to end it all on the 1st of Jan and then your account said you were no longer a member, I was worried REALLY worried about you!

And sorry that I kept calling you SheenaC when you are actually ShennaS, I’m a moron :D

Glag you are ok girl xxxx. 

Shinjiaru

Try drinking baking soda. It neutralizes the acid in your body, and that's a major breeding ground for hsv 1&2.

Idk what to say except sorry that happened to you. Did you use any protection? 

Don't kill yourself though you're too young to die already. I'd probably date you :D

RNY18

"..Clinical trials for the most promising DNA editing system start in 2020..."

Where did you see this ?...

Not sure I can wait "5-10" years...

Edited by RNY18

Cas9
31 minutes ago, RNY18 said:

"..Clinical trials for the most promising DNA editing system start in 2020..."

Where did you see this ?...

Not sure I can wait "5-10" years...

I've been waiting since 1982, I'm sure you can wait 5 - 10