World's Largest Herpes Support Group
Surreal12345

First OB Questions

Surreal12345

Hi guys,

I was diagnosed last week and safe to say it’s been a difficult one full of denial, anger, crying, and finally some acceptance. I’m pretty sure I went through all of the stages of grief.

My symptoms have been horrendous...I was in the ER with103.4 before I knew what was going on. I’ve been experiencing so much pain and discomfort and am even having difficulty urinating and defecating. It’s like those nerves aren’t working. Since this is the first time I’m dealing with this and no one talks about it, I don’t know what I should be expecting.

How long will it take to feel better? I’m on Valtrex. Can you get a second wave of sores with your primary OB? Will the pain (lower back too!) and bathroom issues I have eventually go away when this heals? 

The diagnosis is difficult enough but  it’s even harder to feel normal when your body still isn’t....

thanks for your help!

Lovethecheapdrugs

Valtrex at first will take a little bit to heal up any open sores. I suggest using regular coconut oil as a topical on the open wounds as it will keep them clean and help them heal. 

Your bathroom issues should go away as soon as your OB is over. The pain in your lower back if caused by the OB will also decrease over time.

My first OB lasted like two weeks, but I also didn't know what it was at first, and I was prescribed famiclovir instead of valtrex because I didn't have insurance at the time.

I was given wellbutrin (sp?) to combat my new depression I was experiencing at the time as well. (Now I take valtrex prn and zoloft). 

The first OB is always the worst, sending you some good vibes. 

speechless_1

Hi,  Hope you are feeling better :).  My first OB was really bad but it's well over now thankfully and the memory of it is fading.  I had my first OB end Oct and it lasted 3 weeks.  

I found peeing in the shower helped and I upped my intake of Vit C and Zink as well as taking the anti virals. I also rested a lot and drank lots of fluids.  x

cowpoke02

speechless and poster .. viimim c can do wonders and helps / i found new thing even better. apricots seeds are i feel clean new again..  took out all my problems even eating trigger foods.  amazing .. don't know why don't care ...  your across the pond too you probably order from afganistan or some where .. looks like it works for every one ..  few weeks in i had flare up and it took it out .. let a good healing pain .  worth a try . i should stop promoting it so i don't run out of them..  get back to life .. 

cowpoke02

rough symptoms ..  i would get apricot seeds pronto . into the system all day ...  you have major side effects /  bad enough when area goes to hell and swells up ..   i don't think any one has answers for that . it usually comes back for sure .  so i would  do some vitamin c  low dose and get dried apricots and seeds .  take 20 to 35 a day .  just odnt take over 60 they say .  if  your small person take less .. safe as hell just don't eat to many ..  seems to fight virus every where from eating those seeds .. worth a try . seems to work for any one who uses it . only other thing i did was drink baking soda in water in peak of bad symptoms .  so far doing great under month or three weeks .   take care .. less stress .. avoid food additives and triggers.  so sure of those seeds and apricots together i almost bet my life it will help you .  worked that good . proven cancer fighters as well.  rare victims and enzymes must help the body . maybe cynoide kill off bad cells or absorbs into virus . i don't know but i feel great .  i was losing the battle .  good luck . try the seeds man.   

MikeIke

@cowpoke02your posts are difficult to read.  are you sure you don't have cyanide poisoning from all the apricot seeds?

sheenas

Valtrex worked very good for me for my first breakout. The pills helped heal fast within a week and a half. 

and ive never had another outbreak since then like 2 years ago. I think hsv is tricky. Ive also noticed my leg muscles are weaker than before...

Edited by sheenas
Typa