Jump to content
World's Largest Herpes Support Group
Gems

The multiple account of WilsoinAus

Recommended Posts

Gems

WilsolInAus is running about 2-3-4 accounts...i think

def :

https://honeycomb.click/profile/62943-ny12345/

Joeblow1 (how I can no longer find.

as soon as I removed Joeblow (an account from mid year 2017 I think) no  comments/no activity

NY12345 starting stalking my account

I might be being paranoid but Cas9 is also looking likely after looking throu the comments. Could be wrong but the comments look similar. 

HOW LONG WILL ONE ADMIN LET ONE PERSON BULLY/SHAPE AND HARASS A FORUM? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Gems

LOOKs like roja regularly talk to 3:1. its so cool to talk to multiple personalities that bully people and get uppity due to members distress.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Roja
30 minutes ago, Gems said:

LOOKs like roja regularly talk to 3:1. its so cool to talk to multiple personalities that bully people and get uppity due to members distress.

Excuse me?

Gems, I don't know what is going in with you. But you need to stop. You are messing up the forum posting so many things daily. 

I don't know if you are upset because you I asked you to not write me any more messages. I don't want them, please accept it.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Gems

don't get your messages roja...i'll be posting further bad advise of yours here.

don't want to message you. no there is a bully running multi a/c's? you think much?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
f*ckedOver

Probably bc WilsonAus likes to bash people and discredit their symptoms.  He runs around personally attacking people and seems to have a vendetta against people whom have Atypical symptoms.  He does seem knowledgeable on many topics, but when it comes to you and your own experience; RUN. 

Edited by f*ckedOver

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
WilsoInAus

Mate it has nothing to do with atypical symptoms, but everything to do with unreasonable interpretation of testing and attribution of symptoms to herpes. That’s dangerous to everybody and doesn’t set a good example for those that follow.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Thomas29

I don’t understand what the big deal is with @WilsoInAus?? Don’t get me wrong he’s straight up with his comments but wouldn’t you rather have that instead of someone giving you shit advice and telling you to go do what everyone would do to get tested and stuff? Yes I know getting tested is the main priority but not msny people have got the money for getting tested and stuff.  I think Wilso is very comforting and knows exactly what he is on about, you all come here for advice and you get it now you don’t like it? 

Everyone is different with hsv related symptoms but if you think In the back of your that you have herpes then just go get tested rather than trying to bash someone on a support forum who actually is knowledgable in hsv.

i think your a great guy @WilsoInAus i don’t think your a troll and I definitely do not think you bully people mate.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Gems
5 minutes ago, Thomas29 said:

I don’t understand what the big deal is with @WilsoInAus?? Don’t get me wrong he’s straight up with his comments but wouldn’t you rather have that instead of someone giving you shit advice and telling you to go do what everyone would do to get tested and stuff? Yes I know getting tested is the main priority but not msny people have got the money for getting tested and stuff.  I think Wilso is very comforting and knows exactly what he is on about, you all come here for advice and you get it now you don’t like it? 

Everyone is different with hsv related symptoms but if you think In the back of your that you have herpes then just go get tested rather than trying to bash someone on a support forum who actually is knowledgable in hsv.

i think your a great guy @WilsoInAus i don’t think your a troll and I definitely do not think you bully people mate.

see above thomas...i m not saying i dont have my issues...one could say i'm over emotional and i try to help too much. but i know that...it's the bad advise for risky situations...who told you never to touch HSV. ME. its the first thing you say esp if you are not on anti virals....

his posts on bigsusans post were awfull...i did yell at some people last few days...because im at my wits end with the bad advise....

thankfully bluebell appears to be ok...but a hell of a lot more caution needs to be taken...it does need to be scarey...most people are fine....

there are four of them...thay stalk my a/c....he has done it to loads of people..it really confused me...took away from the support and i lashed out at people...

lots of people are suicidal and too scared to post cos of "know it wilson"

im doing this for them. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Thomas29

@Gems yes of course you did tell me not to touch I think even if it isn’t herpes related you shouldn’t touch it. What I’m saying is gems if you really don’t like this guy try and block him if you can not do that ignore him then, I don’t seem to think the reason of why he is seriously bugging you like yeah I seen some comments of him been abit too straight forward but mate I would rather have that then someone telling me something different, this stuff your putting up isn’t really helping it’s making the forum look bad and pretty childish not many people are going to post stuff because they are too scared wether you and Wilson argue on it rather than give advice, I was thinking of leaving because it isn’t a forum anymore it’s childish petty arguments, just stop with it mate you are not going to get anything out of it , your probably going to get this forum down to the dirt and people use this daily to help them get on with day and nigutd without feeling suicidal and making friends. 

Please man just stop 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Gems
1 minute ago, Thomas29 said:

@Gems yes of course you did tell me not to touch I think even if it isn’t herpes related you shouldn’t touch it. What I’m saying is gems if you really don’t like this guy try and block him if you can not do that ignore him then, I don’t seem to think the reason of why he is seriously bugging you like yeah I seen some comments of him been abit too straight forward but mate I would rather have that then someone telling me something different, this stuff your putting up isn’t really helping it’s making the forum look bad and pretty childish not many people are going to post stuff because they are too scared wether you and Wilson argue on it rather than give advice, I was thinking of leaving because it isn’t a forum anymore it’s childish petty arguments, just stop with it mate you are not going to get anything out of it , your probably going to get this forum down to the dirt and people use this daily to help them get on with day and nigutd without feeling suicidal and making friends. 

Please man just stop 

he'as been stakling me for days...all four of them stalk my a/c.

tell them to stop stalking.

tell them to give out better advise.

you had touched them by the time i got there...

he bullies everyone off the forum redditt kicked him off for a reason. im scared of his advise. you HAVE NOT READ his posts.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Gems

i'm happy to sit in my corner BUT he has to stop bullying people. he bullies SO MANY PEOPLE OFF.

i want to be mature...so why they stalking me?

did you know he is delusional??

do i have to post that thread where he thinks he is operating multi a/c's???

what about the people wanting to kill them selfs cos of know all wilson?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
WilsoInAus
Just now, Gems said:

i'm happy to sit in my corner BUT he has to stop bullying people. he bullies SO MANY PEOPLE OFF.

i want to be mature...so why they stalking me?

did you know he is delusional??

do i have to post that thread where he thinks he is operating multi a/c's???

No Jay we will NEVER stop what has been built here is far too valuable for the likes of you to willingly destroy. 

You said you were deactivating, or was also part of being a fake.

Its very sad you are experiencing such a psychotic episode. I hope you are better soon.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Gems
3 hours ago, f*ckedOver said:

Probably bc WilsonAus likes to bash people and discredit their symptoms.  He runs around personally attacking people and seems to have a vendetta against people whom have Atypical symptoms.  He does seem knowledgeable on many topics, but when it comes to you and your own experience; RUN. 

his alter ego NY1234 is sucking up mikelke's arse...sadly too many of them have issues with WilsoInAus being dismissive.

pls feel free to organise w/ others...a discussion at redditt sometime in the future might be good...wondering if we will get some changed behaviour...althou i imagine there is some merky past...i just want people with difficult cases to be treated w/ respect...if some of them are psychosomatic so be it...they still deserve respect...

there should balance and duty of care across all members it shouldn't be four people running the show.

all the posts are here any how including the one showing he is delusional...

i can be bossy w/ my own shit...i just want people to be more respectful...

wilsoInaust shouldn't be running the show..its everyones forum.

nuff said.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Gems
11 hours ago, Thomas29 said:

@Gems yes of course you did tell me not to touch I think even if it isn’t herpes related you shouldn’t touch it. What I’m saying is gems if you really don’t like this guy try and block him if you can not do that ignore him then, I don’t seem to think the reason of why he is seriously bugging you like yeah I seen some comments of him been abit too straight forward but mate I would rather have that then someone telling me something different, this stuff your putting up isn’t really helping it’s making the forum look bad and pretty childish not many people are going to post stuff because they are too scared wether you and Wilson argue on it rather than give advice, I was thinking of leaving because it isn’t a forum anymore it’s childish petty arguments, just stop with it mate you are not going to get anything out of it , your probably going to get this forum down to the dirt and people use this daily to help them get on with day and nigutd without feeling suicidal and making friends. 

Please man just stop 

it will settle down now...i can see you are very kind...you are also an independent thinker...there are a lot of people with difficult diagnosis and I know you will be kind to everyone. While we need to keep perspective over the range of people dealing with condition to not scare people...I can see you will always reach out to make someones day better...you would never diminish or belittle others and build a warm atmosphere...that's why you are a good person

i am sorry for upsetting you...i am sure you always positivly contribute.

XXX 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Thomas29

@Gems your both good st giving advice you and Wilson but ya both gotta bite your tongue man. Less of the arguments and give people the advice they need wether you both don’t agree with it or not, someone will listen to one of your advices xx

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Gems
10 minutes ago, Thomas29 said:

@Gems your both good st giving advice you and Wilson but ya both gotta bite your tongue man. Less of the arguments and give people the advice they need wether you both don’t agree with it or not, someone will listen to one of your advices xx

your an angel here thomas29...make sure its always kind. XXX

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
CanadianGuy

Both Gems and Wilso are a cancer to this forum but the mods let the inmates run the asylum around here so theres not much you can do.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Gems
2 minutes ago, CanadianGuy said:

Both Gems and Wilso are a cancer to this forum but the mods let the inmates run the asylum around here so theres not much you can do.

its working well and our chat the other day was really helpful. it was nice to talk to someone sane. XXX

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Gems

your just not up w/it. we are all going to work well together now. XXX

it was good to talk to some to be able to reframe what needed to be communicated carefully and safely. im not that young...but a little dumb...and a bit smart sumtimes

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
cowpoke02

haha  .  we'll internet screens mess you up and stress and problems .. blue light on the screen .  this site drives me nuts .  delt with bunch fake profiles  on here .   i get out of hand as well .  this is funny any way ..  wilson doesn't  get emotional . he diets understand emtionon and and  soul  of life which is key ingredient in healing ... need that or people put you n cages to help you decide who lives or dies ..  many things can't be measured or under stood ..   we all different ..   i like wilson and gems ...  wilson can't help it  and gems is here own person as well .  

     all good people lets chill please ..  all i know is seeds are kicking ass for me .  haha . no fact or doctors gonna help me and advise what i learned .  they frown on it .   they out law my salvation .  

  just wilsns dna to be like that .. gems is on the other side of the scale more soul and emotional ..  or symptom of ba situations .  after effects ...  gems is acting like me . haha.   chill gems .  smoke some weeed calm down .  this site used to flip me out .  trust issues to much  internet  and twisted people on here . messes with ya head . 

  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • The Hive is Thriving!

    • Total Topics
      69,322
    • Total Posts
      466,459
  • Posts

×

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.