World's Largest Herpes Support Group
Sign in to follow this  
Gems

MEMBERS BEING HARMED BY BAD ADVISE???

Gems

No its not theoretically possible....NO THERE ARE NOT ONLY FOUR KNOWN CASES, NO I'M NOT TRYING TO SCARE PEOPLE, I'M TERRIFIED AT THE IGNORANCE ON THIS FORUM. Ok according to canadian guy its a 2.4:100 000 chance that is concentrated here. SURELY MEMBERS SHOULD KNOW TO GIVE SENSIBLE ADVISE AND I WOULDN'T BE DIS-REGULATING OVER HARM.

NOT TO MENTION THERE IS A DELUSIONAL ASPIE RUNNING THIS FORUM VIA MULTI A/CS.

HEY MIKELKE MAYBE THATS WHY IM FREAKING ITS NOT ALL ABOUT YOUR YOU KNOW WHAT YOU KNOW.

I could post a lot more examples. we dont know if bluebell is ok...and NO i don't think everything is HSV... ANYONE NOTICE ITS THE ONLY THREAD I HAVE NOT BEEN TROLLED IN.

THE DISCLAIMER FOR THIS SITE IS NOT GOOD ENOUGH.

WILSOiNaus here ME WELL IM GOING TO HAVE A CHAT TO REDDIT ABOUT YOU.

chinga
2 hours ago, Gems said:

No its not theoretically possible....NO THERE ARE NOT ONLY FOUR KNOWN CASES, NO I'M NOT TRYING TO SCARE PEOPLE, I'M TERRIFIED AT THE IGNORANCE ON THIS FORUM. Ok according to canadian guy its a 2.4:100 000 chance that is concentrated here. SURELY MEMBERS SHOULD KNOW TO GIVE SENSIBLE ADVISE AND I WOULDN'T BE DIS-REGULATING OVER HARM.

NOT TO MENTION THERE IS A DELUSIONAL ASPIE RUNNING THIS FORUM VIA MULTI A/CS.

HEY MIKELKE MAYBE THATS WHY IM FREAKING ITS NOT ALL ABOUT YOUR YOU KNOW WHAT YOU KNOW.

I could post a lot more examples. we dont know if bluebell is ok...and NO i don't think everything is HSV... ANYONE NOTICE ITS THE ONLY THREAD I HAVE NOT BEEN TROLLED IN.

THE DISCLAIMER FOR THIS SITE IS NOT GOOD ENOUGH.

WILSOiNaus here ME WELL IM GOING TO HAVE A CHAT TO REDDIT ABOUT YOU.

please do

Gems
10 minutes ago, chinga said:

please do

I KNOW its a massive problem I am sure you are fine Chinga. Been so worried about you. Spoke to bluebell she appears to be ok. Obviously I know the right questions to ask...not just theoretically possible but highly unlikely?...NOT without asking more questions. Not advising to consult with a doctor?

So how many accounts is this guy running?

Roja 
NY1234
Cas9
Joeblow1

I mean NY1234 is a def imo...as they share the same Jay delusion.

So how many good people have been run off this forum by these trolls who would positively contribte and take more care and caution? 

Gems

at the least they SEEM TO be co-coordinating to try to run the forum i think. THEY ALL STALK MY A/C CONSTANTLY.