World's Largest Herpes Support Group
Sign in to follow this  
Gems

I dont think the problem was jay

Gems

i think the problem was someone running multiple accounts over two services baiting a vulnerable young man because this person holds certain viewpoints.  

WilsoInAus

WARNING

@Gems IS the troll we know as Jay.

He is a young man. He does not have herpes. He has had multiple accounts, at least 10, on this website mostly banned now.

We apologise for any distress and inconvenience. The site administrator has been notified and will address shortly.

Thanks, Wilso.

Gems
Just now, WilsoInAus said:

WARNING

He is a young man. He does not have herpes. He has had multiple accounts, at least 10, on this website mostly banned now.

We apologise for any distress and inconvenience. The site administrator has been notified and will address shortly.

Thanks, Wilso.

no wilso...using forum index now huh?

Gems
1 minute ago, WilsoInAus said:

WARNING

Thanks, Wilso.

its all going to get collated into a pinned post. we want you to stay...you are a welcome member in the community and we all care about you. im not jay...im not 20...and i have a lot of life experience and im very intelligent. :) 

ADMIN KNOWS.