World's Largest Herpes Support Group
Sign in to follow this  
Ginko123

HSV2 and hig-risk HPV anyone?

Ginko123
Posted (edited)

Hi Everyone, 

It's been awhile. I got diagnosed with HSV2 last year. Just got an HPV (not the wart kind) diagnosis recently. Anyone on here with both?

Edited by Ginko123

IcantThinkofaName

yes :(

I am pretty sure I contracted both from the same source

valleynovascotia

I have both not the high risk strain.

valleynovascotia

\does ahcc really work? and theres no way too know if it's gone if your a guy so you'll always have too disclose.

jxc1337
Posted (edited)

I suffer from warts, but I've been taking a dose of 4500mg a day every morning on an empty stomach and it's been a few months since my last recurrence. I was taking 3000mg but it wasn't as effective.

Edited by jxc1337

valleynovascotia
10 minutes ago, jxc1337 said:

I suffer from warts, but I've been taking a dose of 4500mg a day every morning on an empty stomach and it's been a few months since my last recurrence. I was taking 3000mg but it wasn't as effective.

I was told by a dermatologist and a doctor at an std clinic last year that i don't have the warts anymore and what im seeing is dermatitis but i don't get it why would i have dermatitis there. Also it's too bad theres not away too know for sure it's gone because i find it can be a dealbreaker even with women that have herpes.