World's Largest Herpes Support Group
here-to-help

How to kill an outbreak

here-to-help

Hi, I'm new to this site. I've only come on here to tell everyone what I've discovered.  I have had the type II virus in my system for over 40 years. My husband passed the virus on to me when we were newly married. I have used valacyclovir over the years, and it helped some, but it is a prescription, and not everyone can or wants to use it. I'm not on it anymore. My husband has never been on it. I want to share with all of you an amazing way to stop, kill, the outbreak within a few days of occurance. I can get a terrible, raging outbreak, and within a few days, it will be nearly gone. No pain for those two days, either. It will be well out-the-door by day 3, and it just goes away! We all know that those raging outbreaks are extremely painful, and last for 10 days or more! Here is what you need: Purchase at the health food store, or order from Amazon, a package of empty gelatin capsules, the biggest ones, size 000. Press 2 large cloves of garlic through a garlic press, and using a small knife, fill 3 gel capsules (or more) with the fresh garlic. Take them with water. Do this in the evening, and in the morning if you can. The more, the better. Garlic will kill that outbreak in nothing flat. Garlic is amazing. Ingesting it like this will keep you from having garlic breath. I do burp garlic up ever-so-often, but oh, well!  Along with that, I will use a topical cold sore cream that doesn't have menthol in it, like Canker-X. One fellow on here mentioned Dynamiclear. I haven't heard of that one, but sounds good. The cold sore cream creates a crust over the sore, and helps it to heal as well. These two are a dynamic duo. My husband is the one who discovered the garlic cure, and that is all he needs. He has never used the cold sore cream, and doesn't want to. The garlic is enough for him. I think that doing both helps the soreness not to be there in the beginning while the garlic is doing it's wonderful job. I pray you all get onto amazing garlic, and get your lives back. God bless you all.

bluebell87

@here-to-help i purchased liquid garlic caps from a health store... would this have the same effect or does it have to be pure garlic ?

here-to-help

At first I had done the same, purchased odor-free liquid garlic capsules, and it didn't work at all. They just aren't potent enough. That fresh garlic is very potent. I hope you give it a try, and it doesn't have to be 2 large cloves of garlic, for cloves can be pretty large, I realize. Just to fill 3 or 4 of the 000 capsules would be plenty, and washing it down with whatever liquid you prefer is fine, too; I shouldn't have specifically said water. I had to correct myself on that, so I posted "How to Kill an Outbreak, Continued", and these are the only corrections I had to make, so no need to read that post if you haven't already! I hope this works you, and for anyone who tries it:)

Edited by here-to-help

Bbloom

Does the garlic need to be crushed? You think just getting a garlic clove and eating a capsule amount worth of it with water would do the trick versus headache having to fill capsules? How often were you taking it?

See above. Forgot to check to notify me when respond so respond to this one please! Thank u!!!

here-to-help

Hi, sorry, but this website was offline for awhile, and I'm just now getting back on here. My husband would chop a bunch of fresh garlic and eat it with a meal, probably a couple of cloves worth,  but he really smelled strongly of garlic. He said it did the trick, though, and killed an outbreak. It's mainly getting that fresh, wonderful, amazingly potent garlic into your system, and enough of it to make a difference. I don't think one clove would be enough to kill the outbreak for me. I have never tried just one clove, though. I decided on the capsules because they keep the garlic from touching the mouth or throat, thus I don't reek of garlic. Also, it's a quick and easy way to ingest 2 or 3 cloves of garlic all at once, like taking medicine. That fresh, amazing, powerful, potent garlic really is a wonderful medicine! (For other ailments as well.) So, 3 or 4 size 000 gelatin capsules of fresh pressed garlic, or the equivalent amount chopped and eaten would all suffice. The garlic will digest and do it's wonderful job either way. I think the capsules are a great idea for anyone who doesn't want to smell of garlic, and when taking it like this for only 3 or 4 days, it isn't coming through my pours. I take it when I feel an outbreak coming on, and I do it morning and night. The outbreak never comes to fruition, and by day 3, it is pretty much gone. After it is gone, I don't bother with the garlic, for it's a hassle to fill the capsules. I don't know that if I did take it on a daily basis whether it would keep an outbreak away, for I've never tried it.  We also take our daily vitamins, eat healthy,  and do our best to keep our immune systems strong, as I'm sure most everyone with this virus is doing.  The garlic works for us under these conditions, and I hope it does the same for you as well! :)

nope1234

is it killing outbreaks or preventing them all together?! 

annoyinglyafflicted

Take ZINC, I’ve sufifered from daily outbreaks of oral facial hsv and I FINALLY FOUND WHAT WORKS!  I’m sharing with everyone!  I also take immune support supplements, garlic, adtragalus with a meal and monolaurin at night.  Ivan finally get a break from the CONSTANT OUTBREAKS FROM THE LAST 4 years!  

here-to-help
16 hours ago, nope1234 said:

is it killing outbreaks or preventing them all together?! 

I've been doing this to kill the outbreak, but haven't been using this large dose on a daily basis to prevent an outbreak, until recently. I decided to try it daily, because I love to eat peanut butter, and nuts, but they trigger outbreaks, raging outbreaks. During these past couple of weeks I've been taking 3 or 4 capsules of freshly pressed garlic each day, and have been eating peanut butter and other nuts, without any outbreaks.  It seems to be a good preventative measure. It is important to take daily vitamins and keep the immune system built-up along with this, or it may not be as effective. I hope you try garlic, and that it works for you! Please note that it doesn't have to be in the gel capsules, but just chopped, minced, or pressed and eaten raw however you want to eat it, with or without food. 

here-to-help
16 hours ago, annoyinglyafflicted said:

Take ZINC, I’ve sufifered from daily outbreaks of oral facial hsv and I FINALLY FOUND WHAT WORKS!  I’m sharing with everyone!  I also take immune support supplements, garlic, adtragalus with a meal and monolaurin at night.  Ivan finally get a break from the CONSTANT OUTBREAKS FROM THE LAST 4 years!  

That's great; every piece of advice helps! I've tried Zinc also, along with vitamin C and Lisine, but I think I got an upset stomach from the Zinc. Something didn't agree with me, and I thought it might have been the Zinc, so I gave up on it before I could see if it helped. 

nope1234
4 hours ago, here-to-help said:

I've been doing this to kill the outbreak, but haven't been using this large dose on a daily basis to prevent an outbreak, until recently. I decided to try it daily, because I love to eat peanut butter, and nuts, but they trigger outbreaks, raging outbreaks. During these past couple of weeks I've been taking 3 or 4 capsules of freshly pressed garlic each day, and have been eating peanut butter and other nuts, without any outbreaks.  It seems to be a good preventative measure. It is important to take daily vitamins and keep the immune system built-up along with this, or it may not be as effective. I hope you try garlic, and that it works for you! Please note that it doesn't have to be in the gel capsules, but just chopped, minced, or pressed and eaten raw however you want to eat it, with or without food. 

thank you so much! I have only had this death sentence for a month so I think I'm going to try to take the first 6 morlnths and see what my body does on own?? I am taking lysine but that's it. fingers crossed as everyday now for the rest of my life I will be scared as to what this virus has in store for me 

here-to-help

I'm sorry you just got sentenced with the virus, but it hasn't been too bad for us all these years, and I hope it isn't for you either!  We tried to keep our immune systems built-up by eating healthy, and taking good vitamins. My husband was listening to a radio program a while back, and he heard a man speak of a product called Allicin-C. Allicin is the potent ingredient in garlic that fights the virus. A bio-chemist named Peter Josling created a supplement that contains the equivalent of 36 cloves of garlic, calling it Allicin-C. There is an article about it on the internet. I googled Allicin-C, scrolled down, and came to the article. It shows a terrible MRSA infection that was healed with Allicin-C. A doctor was on her death bed with Hepatitis A, and Allicin-C saved her life literally overnight.  It might be worth a try for this virus as well! We may not try it, for the garlic that we take is doing a good job as it is, but if it weren't, we'd be ordering Allicin-C!

Edited by here-to-help

annoyinglyafflicted
On 2/13/2019 at 4:37 AM, here-to-help said:

That's great; every piece of advice helps! I've tried Zinc also, along with vitamin C and Lisine, but I think I got an upset stomach from the Zinc. Something didn't agree with me, and I thought it might have been the Zinc, so I gave up on it before I could see if it helped. 

I would try taking ZINC again but a smaller dose with food if u haven’t done that already that will prevent the upset stomach.  For me it was trial and error with taking Zinc.  Also, although I took lysine as well and it didn’t do ish for me, ur supposed to take lysine on an empty stomach.  I would also incorporate immune boosting supplements such as immune support or astragalus, or even chaga mushroom in conjunction with zinc.  I’ve been on a quest for 4 straight years, even the antivirals I was taking wasn’t helping which I’m off now.  I’m still taking my daily natural regimen zinc ,garlic, immune support, astragalus, together with a meal and monolaurin at night before bed on an empty stomach and I’m still outbreak free for 3 weeks.  Like I said previously going from daily multiple outbreaks to NONE is a MIRACLE!  I’m not changing anything I’m doing for a while to stay on my outbreak free course.  Goodluck.  Let us know if u try my suggestions.  

Edited by annoyinglyafflicted

here-to-help
9 hours ago, annoyinglyafflicted said:

I would try taking ZINC again but a smaller dose with food if u haven’t done that already that will prevent the upset stomach.  For me it was trial and error with taking Zinc.  Also, although I took lysine as well and it didn’t do ish for me, ur supposed to take lysine on an empty stomach.  I would also incorporate immune boosting supplements such as immune support or astragalus, or even chaga mushroom in conjunction with zinc.  I’ve been on a quest for 4 straight years, even the antivirals I was taking wasn’t helping which I’m off now.  I’m still taking my daily natural regimen zinc ,garlic, immune support, astragalus, together with a meal and monolaurin at night before bed on an empty stomach and I’m still outbreak free for 3 weeks.  Like I said previously going from daily multiple outbreaks to NONE is a MIRACLE!  I’m not changing anything I’m doing for a while to stay on my outbreak free course.  Goodluck.  Let us know if u try my suggestions.  

This is good information to know. To go from continuous outbreaks to none all this time is encouraging. I wonder if after you've given it some time and this regimen proves itself, maybe you could title it, and type it for everyone to read. The more suggestions, the better! You mentioned you've suffered with Herpes I outbreaks. I have suffered with the type II, and I recently read that Lysine doesn't help with the type II. I don't know about that, because it really has helped me in years past. Anyway, by mentioning in your article that you have type I will help, because apparently something might work for type I that won't work for type II. I myself will get these products and add them to my daily garlic regimen, and perhaps I will be able to eat whatever I choose without triggering an outbreak. That's my big problem, wanting to eat the foods that trigger the outbreak!

bluebell87

i just wanna say since reading this post i’ve really upped my garlic dosage, and, not to jinx it, it’s  been over a moth i think since my last out break ! which is really encouraging seeing i was getting an outbreak every month since sept! i don’t know if it’s the garlic or maybe just my body getting a hold on this virus but it’s really giving me hope... i have still had some tingling etc and there was one point i thought i was going to have an outbreak with blisters but they never surfaced, i just ate a shit load of garlic when i sensed this was happening and low and behold, no blisters appeared :) just thought i would share this, oh and also note i actually haven’t been eating THAAAAT well lately and have been drinking too lol 

GotMeAtLast
23 minutes ago, bluebell87 said:

i just wanna say since reading this post i’ve really upped my garlic dosage, and, not to jinx it, it’s  been over a moth i think since my last out break ! which is really encouraging seeing i was getting an outbreak every month since sept! i don’t know if it’s the garlic or maybe just my body getting a hold on this virus but it’s really giving me hope... i have still had some tingling etc and there was one point i thought i was going to have an outbreak with blisters but they never surfaced, i just ate a shit load of garlic when i sensed this was happening and low and behold, no blisters appeared :) just thought i would share this, oh and also note i actually haven’t been eating THAAAAT well lately and have been drinking too lol 

Hi, Which ones are you taking? Can you post a link please?

Ahh you may be eating whole garlic and not the capsules. :)

Edited by GotMeAtLast

bluebell87

@GotMeAtLast i was taking capsuals but they aren’t potent enough, so yeah liteally just been using garlic with my cooking, using about 3/4 garlic bulbs or whatever they are called lol sorry, and then i also did try just eating it raw, i spent very bad the next day :joy: but it seemed to of worked.. also been taking 1000mg of pure vit c daily too which i think is also contributing 

here-to-help

So glad to hear someone else is getting results with a crap-load of garlic! :)

here-to-help

Since at least one other person has found help with eating a bunch of garlic, here are links to a topic on the product called Allicin-C, which was created by bio-chemist Peter Josling. Allicin is the potent ingredient in garlic. An Allicin-C supplement is equal to 36 cloves of garlic. It has cured MRSA,  which you'll see in the article. If he's selling it in the US, it would be worth a try. 

Edited by here-to-help