World's Largest Herpes Support Group
Sign in to follow this  
here-to-help

How to kill an outbreak continued

here-to-help

I hope everyone read my first message on how to kill an outbreak. I had said to purchase a bag of empty gelatin capsules, the largest size, 000. Next, I had said to press 2 large cloves of garlic through a garlic press, and fill 3 (or more) capsules, then take them with water. I want to change the wording a bit. First, it doesn't have to be 2 large cloves of garlic, for I realize that some garlic cloves can be pretty large. Basically, enough garlic to fill 3 of the capsules, or 4 if you wish. Three is all my husband and I have ever needed. Also, I said to take them with water, but basically, just wash it down with whatever liquid you choose; we just use water. My husband is the one who read in a book about the health benefits of garlic, and when he began eating large amounts to kill the virus, it worked, yet he reeked of garlic. I wanted to start using the garlic also, but didn't want to reek, so I came up with the gel capsule idea, and it works beautifully. Doing this twice a day is best, and using a topical cold sore cream or gel that doesn't contain mentholatum over the troubled area is helpful also. My husband doesn't bother with that, so that is my preference. Along with all of this, if you keep your immune system built-up, try to lower stress, and be aware of the trigger foods that cause outbreaks, perhaps you will eliminate outbreaks from occurring in the first place. I will write again on what I've learned about trigger foods. It'll be titled, "Ways to prevent an outbreak". Even in knowing ways to prevent an outbreak, I'll go against my better judgement and bring on an outbreak. Grrrrr! But then, there's the garlic cure! Yay! Perhaps if a person took garlic like this everyday, they would't have an outbreak to begin with. I don't know; I've never done it!

cowpoke02
Posted (edited)

your gonna smell bad and shit a lot .. i used to eat garlic .. you sweat it out ..  people stay away .. worth a try though ...  garlics helped me before, never tried it for h ..  it wont be pretty though . lol.   chew up big bulb in mouth and swallow . sometimes almost puke. haha.    make tea and such you crush it first let juices come out ..  probably not a problem since grinding it down.  be on vacation when ya do it , lol. 

probably be okay with smaller pill dose ..  

Edited by cowpoke02

cowpoke02
Posted (edited)

i forgot i was single in like a week . haha.  to much garlic smell .. makes colon spasm . digestion move fast . but it comes out of every where and you smell worse than garlic . lol . she the reason i took garlic probably and she ran away hiding the blame . week fixed it. lol.  all good .  be prepared for a divorce . worth a try though . go hard for week or two ..  who knows ..  i even didn't eat hardly anything, so it burned through insides  mostly garlic out my pores .. that was my last garlic kick .  haha  ..  that stint in life i slowed down dating . i get bad offers .. then i got h next bad choice when i new better ..   not bad advice though..  maybe if this don't work for me i try it again .  

Edited by cowpoke02

here-to-help

I know! I can't stand the smell of garlic! I can't be near my husband when he's eaten it. I think the capsules are a helpful way to get them into the system without any of the garlic touching the mouth, the throat, etc. It hasn't caused my system to be upset, and it works great. I don't think I reek of it, either, for I don't detect it. I will burp it up at times, though. But you know what? That horrific outbreak that would normally be intensely, painfully, raging for 10 days only lasts for a few days, for that wonderful, amazing garlic kills it. It's worth a try.

cowpoke02
Posted (edited)

cool . haha ..  i had some weird shit once . don't even know . it just scaled off in the week, week half all new after garlic .. thought i was doctor bound ...  i turned christian now .. to many disease out there don't even know about.  human behavior learn your self and to read people. if i date get crazy she be nun almost  . haha.  get married i guess.

romans ate garlic for strength ..   i used to blister skin tape it to problems ..  had rash once  god knows why  probably to many herbs and shit  . put garlic on it or by it and the spot move to side of garlic. haha.   start to get sick  crush one let it sit for minute then make tea and honey .. then i eat garlic  after tea is gone ..   many good remedies  . go back in time  bees got used a lot ,  marijuana extract ,  apple vinegar cider as well  for few weeks and then breaks . olive oil even after heart surgery . things to day kill people old meds can save your life over modern medicine .  worlds messed up .   fun post ...  i like garlic balls ... i like it  but just added flavor . haha.  when swallow cloves 1 to 3 at time and get that burn garlic strechgh nausea feeling .  its ruff. haha.    

Edited by cowpoke02

hellohello111

I have oral HSV1. Last night at dinner I felt like my top lip was being poked with a cold needle but it lasted for only about 1 minute. I immediately took 1g of Valtrexand applied Denavir cream. After the minute, the sensation didn’t return and hasn’t now that it has been around 18 hours. I’ve been applying the cream every two hours as directed and took another 1g of valtrex

Was this the start of an outbreak that I stopped in it’s tracks? Should I keep applying the cream for the full four days as it says to do even though there isn’t a sensation or blister? Same with the valtrex?

here-to-help

Sounds like you may have been getting an outbreak, and stopped it in its tracks. If it were me with the HSV II, if the sensations went away, and stayed away for that length of time, I might not take more of the Valtrex, for it's a chemical drug, and the less one has to take a chemical drug, the better.  Over the years, my system might show a sign of an outbreak once in awhile, but wouldn't develop into one. Boost your immune system, if possible, to keep it at bay. 

here-to-help

You're fortunate you only have the oral HSV I. Years ago, my husband and I watched a program where a couple told their story. Their faces were in the shadows for privacy. They had been married many years, and one day the wife came down with an outbreak of HSV II in her genital area. Neither of them had that virus. The husband was ready to divorce her, convinced she had cheated on him. Turned out, after seeing the doctor, that the husband had given her oral sex while having an HSV I outbreak in his mouth, thus transferring the virus to his wife in that area. People say that it doesn't transfer like that, but I'll never forget that story. I hope you only ever have the type I, and that it never transfers to your partner in the other area. I wonder now after all these years, if that husband eventually contacted the type II from his wife.

WilsoInAus

@here-to-help note that the wife in the story has genital HSV-1 and does not have HSV-2. It is a very common story that happens quite frequently amongst couples. Also note that further infection is extremely unlikely owing to existing immune response.

here-to-help

Thanks, that's good to know.