World's Largest Herpes Support Group
Sign in to follow this  
jg1

HSV 2 and Epstein Barr Does Valtrex help both?

jg1

HI.  I'm new to this site and I need some help.  I contracted HSV 2 35 years ago.  The first 10 years I just took vitamin C and Lysine and lived with the outbreaks.  They were difficult but liveable.  20 years ago my gyno gave my Valtrex and told me to take 500mg per day for suppression which I did for 10 years.  The last 10 years I just took it twice a week and then I would take it for a full week or two when I would get an outbreak.  The reason I stopped taking it everyday was that it felt like my kidneys were hurting and my abdomen would swell, probably it was hard on the liver.  So 3 months ago I stopped taking it altogether and I've only had on  outbreak.  But recently I have become very ill four weeks ago.  I just found out that I tested postive for Ebstein Barr virus VA IgG at 473 (18-22)  the VA IgB was normal.  The doctors said this is a new infection, but when I read online it could be a reinfection.  My question is could this be a reinfection and the valtrex was keeping it at bay? Does valtrex work on HSV 2 and EBV?  I really would like to know.  I have practically been bedridden for four weeks now and getting really down.  If I need to start the valtrex again. I will.  But I was hoping that my body could fight both on its own.   Any help would be greatly appreciated.  Thank you

LovedAnyway

1. Valtrex doesn’t affect your liver. 2. It’s not really effective against EBV in the usual hsv dose.  I’ve been on it for four years and got EBV during that time.  Vitamin c in high doses and selenium are your best bets.  Good luck.

cowpoke02

sounds like pills infect you . dang ..  last resort i got best sum cell clinics in world looked up if organs or anything deteriorates .   sounds like vitamin c  is best friend .  maybe  do high doses .. supposed to squash aids at high doses . ascorbic acid mixed with fat . lypo spheric c .  make your own to be cheaper ..   good luck ..  maybe try apricot seeds . people take them for everything . they helping me . i see it helped some one else stop outbreaks .  i see it works on cancers prevents disease . see some people take it for bad kidneys ..   any way good luck .  learning to be a good boy from this site . haha..  take care . 

cowpoke02

might try these .  info on the site and reviews . plus youtube on it .. i eat seeds and dried apricots . doing good for few weeks now .  didn't take long to work .  even eating triggers .  worth a try .  maybe bio 30 from nz but i go with seeds first ..  my new powerful choice .  its shit are bides don't get any more these days and most uff us don't eat bitter things which is healthy for us so its a good try  or supplement if healthy .    https://www.apricotpower.com

cowpoke02

who knows but c should be safe  and valtrex  hard on the liver ,,,  long as things half working  i can fix organs ..  many things ..  need 10 to 20 grand is all and to get there ..  if depseratio time .  

cowpoke02

probably go vegan as well and fast .  veggies ...  liver and such cold also be clogged up and over whelmed .  less sugar al that jazz..   c should repair damage and help .  message me if ya want stem cell information . rejuvenate shit and streghen internal veins ..  if you go south  or  got money do it in advance .  just old people get of medications .. they younger .  one guy got rid of clogged arteries in knock with stem cells ..  good luck . 

cowpoke02

maybe tumoric and water .  it fights inflation .  it shrinks body parts .  best thing for the heart ..  who knows  whats wrong ..  all i got ..