Jump to content
World's Largest Herpes Support Group
Miss Horne

Another thing to keep in mind ..... Pritelivir

Recommended Posts

MikeHerp
2 minutes ago, Miss Horne said:

I doubt that I’d raise much money Mike :joy:

dunno Miss Horne... don't sell yourself short ^^  Maybe you'd be surprised ^^ haha

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Lulupazoola

U dont have to have a prescription for the amenalief, do u?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Lulupazoola
47 minutes ago, MikeHerp said:

off label, as mentioned above, is use for other than one for which it was approved.  It was a approved for shingles, but some people are using it for HSV.

Of course, it requires a doctor to prescribe it off label.

Anyway, if you do sell your ass haha.... , pls send some money to Fred Hutch fund raiser ^^

Its the second to last sentence that makes me ask that.  I was assuming it wasnt necessary, and i dont know which drug u r referring to here.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Pokemon
4 minutes ago, Lulupazoola said:

U dont have to have a prescription for the amenalief, do u?

No, but they apparently limit the amount of each purchase. So you would have to order each month or so.

84c1e40ea0e759e3f1505eb1788ddf3c_default

NorCal_Herpster

I did.  You can order up to 28 pills at a time.

 

The site also has a disclaimer stating that you are responsible for customs etc.

https://www.mimaki-family-japan.com/company#Private_importing

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Pokemon
1 hour ago, MikeHerp said:

Of course, it requires a doctor to prescribe it off label

Mike, Though I've not ordered, I've been on the Japanese site and explored the order page. I don't see any requirement for a prescription.

I expect though that since Pritelivir would be approved by the FDA. prescriptions wil be required.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
MikeHerp
16 hours ago, Pokemon said:

Mike, Though I've not ordered, I've been on the Japanese site and explored the order page. I don't see any requirement for a prescription.

I expect though that since Pritelivir would be approved by the FDA. prescriptions wil be required.

It could be inferred from the section dealing with international orders.

Basically, you are at your own risk re: making international orders and are required to satisfy any relevant requirements.

In many countries, you need a doctor's prescription to buy anything other than OTC meds.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Pokemon
18 hours ago, MikeHerp said:

It could be inferred from the section dealing with international orders.

Easy to confirm.  Could @NorCal_Herpster @destroyhsv  @vzhe  @elnino or anyone else who has ordered please clarify?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
jmherped
On 1/6/2019 at 3:35 PM, hellohello111 said:

You’re looking at about a 2020 release to the market. It was fast tracked by the FDA. The holdup is the anemia issues that arose when being evaluated on monkeys. 

I for one am literally waiting for this to come out and use suppresively until excision completes their work. 

For me, using this daily would essentially eliminate outbreaks and allow me to live a normal life, like drinking a beer, taking creatine again, etc. 

If I can live a normal life without having outbreaks, this drug will work fine for me. Look to 2020-2021 for its release and probably 2030 for CRSIPR

Hi h1111.. why can’t you take creatine?  Is that because of contraindication with valtrex?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
jmherped
On 1/6/2019 at 6:59 PM, WilsoInAus said:

Not likely, more likely associated with the stress that accompanies beer drinking. There’s nothing about beer that is linked to herpes activity.

Beer does not stress me out, it has the complete opposite effect.  Two or three beers after a workout and I will get sick, every time.  I have had to completely give it up.  It is absolutely my number one worst trigger.  Beer is more acidifying than cola, it lowers your blood ph, and your kidneys have to respond by acidifying the blood, and the herpes is ph sensitive.  These fluctuations around ideal ph stimulate the virus.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
WilsoInAus

@jmherped there is no link established between pH and herpes activity.

However why would you have beers after a work out. That’s an awful stress on your body and herpes would be the least of your worries. Your liver and kidneys would be put at considerable strain. You should only drink water through until fully recovered.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
hellohello111
10 hours ago, jmherped said:

Beer does not stress me out, it has the complete opposite effect.  Two or three beers after a workout and I will get sick, every time.  I have had to completely give it up.  It is absolutely my number one worst trigger.  Beer is more acidifying than cola, it lowers your blood ph, and your kidneys have to respond by acidifying the blood, and the herpes is ph sensitive.  These fluctuations around ideal ph stimulate the virus.  

Hey sir. Ignore Wilson. He speaks in absolutes without any supporting literature and seems to track what everyone’s independent triggers are and refutes them for God only knows why. 

When I was heavy into powerlifting, creative was essential for growth. During my regimen, I would experience breakouts often. When I got serious about narrowing down my triggers, I would eliminate them one by one. I found that once creatine was eliminated, the outbreaks avasted. The same with drinking beer. I’m not sure with the science behind the creatine, likely because of an arginine type of ingredient included but I can’t say for sure. All I know is every time I tested it out, it came back the same. I never did try it while on valtrex. Once pritilevir comes out, I’ll feel more comfortable getting back on it. 

By the way, having a beer or two after a workout, nothing wrong with that as far as taxing the body. Coming from someone who’s been in this field for 25+ years, it’s quite common and even revered by some nutritionists. 

Okay, Wilson, go ahead and refute the aforementioned 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
jmherped
12 hours ago, hellohello111 said:

Hey sir. Ignore Wilson. He speaks in absolutes without any supporting literature and seems to track what everyone’s independent triggers are and refutes them for God only knows why. 

When I was heavy into powerlifting, creative was essential for growth. During my regimen, I would experience breakouts often. When I got serious about narrowing down my triggers, I would eliminate them one by one. I found that once creatine was eliminated, the outbreaks avasted. The same with drinking beer. I’m not sure with the science behind the creatine, likely because of an arginine type of ingredient included but I can’t say for sure. All I know is every time I tested it out, it came back the same. I never did try it while on valtrex. Once pritilevir comes out, I’ll feel more comfortable getting back on it. 

By the way, having a beer or two after a workout, nothing wrong with that as far as taxing the body. Coming from someone who’s been in this field for 25+ years, it’s quite common and even revered by some nutritionists. 

Okay, Wilson, go ahead and refute the aforementioned 

I guess it really goes to show how individual everybody' body chemistry is.  I read that the US military found that creatine reduced herpes outbreaks in soldier that were taking it and was interested in trying it myself but it's not a good idea to mix it with valtrex as the two could possibly overload the kidneys...  Valtrex alone makes my kidney's swell, and I think this affects my adrenals, which sit atop the kidney's and may be why I feel better on Famvir... 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
jmherped
19 hours ago, WilsoInAus said:

@jmherped there is no link established between pH and herpes activity.

However why would you have beers after a work out. That’s an awful stress on your body and herpes would be the least of your worries. Your liver and kidneys would be put at considerable strain. You should only drink water through until fully recovered.

There are lots of studies on pubmed on the ph/herpes link, what are you talking about no link?  It sounds like you haven't done any research.  And regarding beer, studies have shown that after or during a workout it is more hydrating than water, hence the tradition of tour de france bikers drinking radler through the alps.  Please do some research of your own before making comments Wilson.  I would post a bunch of studies but I don't have time... 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
WilsoInAus

I hope you find the time, please link to a study that shows the link in humans. I can only find studies in mice and a test tube. 

I’m pretty sure they haven’t proven the pH link has any effect in the human body.

What studies in beer? Duff studies? Lol

Alcohol is by definition ALWAYS dehydrating because of the liver processing needs.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
theuniversesucks
1 hour ago, WilsoInAus said:

I hope you find the time, please link to a study that shows the link in humans. I can only find studies in mice and a test tube. 

I’m pretty sure they haven’t proven the pH link has any effect in the human body.

What studies in beer? Duff studies? Lol

Alcohol is by definition ALWAYS dehydrating because of the liver processing needs.

Dickhead

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
WilsoInAus
56 minutes ago, theuniversesucks said:

Dickhead

 

Is this all your maturity and intelligence enables you to contribute.

Please reflect what it says about you as a human being and your societal placing of you are unable to participate in rational debate.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
theuniversesucks
3 minutes ago, WilsoInAus said:

Is this all your maturity and intelligence enables you to contribute.

Please reflect what it says about you as a human being and your societal placing of you are unable to participate in rational debate.

Whatever dickhead 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
WilsoInAus
11 minutes ago, theuniversesucks said:

Whatever dickhead 

Is this because I don’t believe your scrotum issues are related to HSV?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • The Hive is Thriving!

    • Total Topics
      69,098
    • Total Posts
      463,443
  • Posts

    • Voyager2
      I'm glad I donated and will do so again when it hits $10,000, as you will, Mike. If anybody doubts what the Jerome group is trying to do, the report from Vail, CO in May 2018 makes it crystal clear. Their goal is to disable the virus and render it incapable of reactivating from latency, which is exactly what we want, and they are up to about 20% to 30% successful, which is SOLID progress.
    • Aurora444
      Do herpes leave scar? I had 3 blisters on my eye forehead, my aunt said it was herpes. But  hinsi naman sya nagtingle at masakit. At ngayon nag scar na sya sa may eyebrow ko. Nilalagyan ko na lang nang eyeliner para hindi halata. 
    • Aurora444
      Im here.. i have scars on my eyebrows and eye forehead. I am scaref it is caused by herpes. But herpes daw rarely leaves  scar
    • Aurora444
      I recently have atleast 3 scars which are already atleast 2 months now. I dont know it it is caused by a herpes, but as far as i can remember it stared last november 27, 2018. It did not have water filled blisters but it tingles. It was not painful at all. I thought it would just clear up after a week but it leaves a scar. I put a celetique scar remover but it didnt worked at all. The scars are still there and i think it is growing. Im afraid, scared and ashamed to go to the doctor. Pls help  
    • Aurora444
      I recently have atleast 3 scars which are already atleast 2 months now. I dont know it it is caused by a herpes, but as far as i can remember it stared last november 27, 2018. It did not have water filled blisters but it tingles. It was not painful at all. I thought it would just clear up after a week but it leaves a scar. I put a celetique scar remover but it didnt worked at all. The scars are still there and i think it is growing. Im afraid, scared and ashamed to go to the doctor. Pls help
×

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.