World's Largest Herpes Support Group
Miss Horne

Struggling a bit today

Miss Horne

Has anyone got any comforting words for me? Or tell me to pull myself together perhaps?

Some days are hard, today is one of them :(

Roja

Think about all the people suffering from really dangerous stuff. The people who got diagnosed with something that is really life changing. Think about all the people who just lost someone. About all those people who have nothing to eat, who have no perspective in life. Think about all the people who would love to change with you right now. Herpes or not. It sucks, but it is just herpes! 

Tomorrow will be a better day!!  :muscle:

M23

Hello

It seems like you're really having a bad day because I'm one of the first people to open your thread and I'm a pretty doom and gloom kind of person so... welp

I recently started doing the whole journal thing, I thought it would be super boring and cheese not to mention I'm terrible at writing, but it's pretty cool it's definitely something I look forward too now, you never know what might brighten your day is the point I'm trying to make. You'll be okay

Piyush

Dealing today makes you stronger for 2mrow..You are fine champ

Miss Horne
19 minutes ago, M23 said:

Hello

It seems like you're really having a bad day because I'm one of the first people to open your thread and I'm a pretty doom and gloom kind of person so... welp

I recently started doing the whole journal thing, I thought it would be super boring and cheese not to mention I'm terrible at writing, but it's pretty cool it's definitely something I look forward too now, you never know what might brighten your day is the point I'm trying to make. You'll be okay

Thanks for your words. I’m pretty upbeat most of the time but it’s eating at my soul today ........

18 minutes ago, Piyush said:

Dealing today makes you stronger for 2mrow..You are fine champ

Thanks Piyush, needed that xx

Miss Horne
31 minutes ago, Roja said:

Think about all the people suffering from really dangerous stuff. The people who got diagnosed with something that is really life changing. Think about all the people who just lost someone. About all those people who have nothing to eat, who have no perspective in life. Think about all the people who would love to change with you right now. Herpes or not. It sucks, but it is just herpes! 

Tomorrow will be a better day!!  :muscle:

I often come across people like you mention above so I do know it could be worse, for some reason I’m reallly struggling today but thanks for your message :muscle:

PurpleandGray

I agree with what Raja said! I have HSV as well as Lyme disease and Lyme is mich much harder to deal with. It effect your brain, your mood., everything! Cancer is also of course another terrible disease. Try to be thankful for the little things in your life, that’s what helps me! Sending you my love! 

Miss Horne
48 minutes ago, PurpleandGray said:

I agree with what Raja said! I have HSV as well as Lyme disease and Lyme is mich much harder to deal with. It effect your brain, your mood., everything! Cancer is also of course another terrible disease. Try to be thankful for the little things in your life, that’s what helps me! Sending you my love! 

Thank you, just can’t seem to get a fucking grip on things today .....

Skrillah80

Just remember it could always be worse think positive and let's all pray and hope for a awesome cure soon..you will be fine..

RNY18

Feeling the same way, sometimes.

All struggling with this, I can only try to offer some encouragement for a better day to come.

Miss Horne
26 minutes ago, Skrillah80 said:

Just remember it could always be worse think positive and let's all pray and hope for a awesome cure soon..you will be fine..

21 minutes ago, RNY18 said:

Feeling the same way, sometimes.

All struggling with this, I can only try to offer some encouragement for a better day to come.

Thanks guys xx.

Dealing with a lot of shit at the moment, I got 99 problems and herpes is just one :giggle:

cowpoke02

snap out of it !!! i led you to water you just have to drink .  truth though.  vitamin c can help the bad day .  usually one or few worst days ..  don't kill your self and feel reborn soon . hopefully get month or year till next one . lol. 

Lulupazoola

I love that you always bring some wit to this forum, even when u r having a shitty day.  So sorry!  We need better drugs!   I am trying the hi dose vitamin C right now.  If i am trying something new it makes me feel more hopeful.  Hasnt been long enough to really know anything, but it seemed to make my last lesion disappear quickly with no stinging, which is not typical by any means.  So now im waiting to see how long it will be till the next OB.  Usually i move right along with one OB after another, so every day i dont have one is a pitiful little victory.  Hope tomorrow is better is for u and that u dont have to dedicate 1 minute to fretting over H symptoms!

tayelle

It okay to have your days. What helps me is adding onto the things that I haven't tried to help with symptoms and the idea that progress is being made. The only friend I disclosed to was diagnosed with tongue cancer which causes painful mouth sores to the point where she can't eat. Then i realize that shit happens to people and as my doctor put it "its just the draw of the straw." It puts things into perspective.  Also, if you are single you should join PS to connect with others. You really get to see how this doesn't discriminate. 

Miss Horne
6 hours ago, Lulupazoola said:

I love that you always bring some wit to this forum, even when u r having a shitty day.  So sorry!  We need better drugs!   I am trying the hi dose vitamin C right now.  If i am trying something new it makes me feel more hopeful.  Hasnt been long enough to really know anything, but it seemed to make my last lesion disappear quickly with no stinging, which is not typical by any means.  So now im waiting to see how long it will be till the next OB.  Usually i move right along with one OB after another, so every day i dont have one is a pitiful little victory.  Hope tomorrow is better is for u and that u dont have to dedicate 1 minute to fretting over H symptoms!

6 hours ago, tayelle said:

It okay to have your days. What helps me is adding onto the things that I haven't tried to help with symptoms and the idea that progress is being made. The only friend I disclosed to was diagnosed with tongue cancer which causes painful mouth sores to the point where she can't eat. Then i realize that shit happens to people and as my doctor put it "its just the draw of the straw." It puts things into perspective.  Also, if you are single you should join PS to connect with others. You really get to see how this doesn't discriminate. 

Thank you ladies, your comments are very comforting xx.

Good days, bad days, we just have to roll with the punches!

Atrapasueños

Que tontería dicen no comparen enfermedades, ella está pidiendo consejos palabras de aliento no que comparen una enfermedad con otra y no hay que restarle importancia al hsv, mi consejo es que pienses en otras cosas se lo difícil que es lidiar con el hsv pero debes de despejar tu mente tendrás buenos días y malos días sólo te aconsejo no pensar tanto en eso 

What nonsense they say do not compare diseases, she is asking for advice words of encouragement not to compare one disease with another and you should not downplay the hsv, my advice is that you think about other things, how difficult it is to deal with the hsv but you must clear your mind you will have good days and bad days I only advise you not to think so much about that

Miss Horne
11 hours ago, cowpoke02 said:

snap out of it !!! i led you to water you just have to drink .  truth though.  vitamin c can help the bad day .  usually one or few worst days ..  don't kill your self and feel reborn soon . hopefully get month or year till next one . lol. 

Cowpoke02 you are hilarious! Your grammar is atrocious btw :D

Roja
3 hours ago, Atrapasueños said:

Que tontería dicen no comparen enfermedades, ella está pidiendo consejos palabras de aliento no que comparen una enfermedad con otra y no hay que restarle importancia al hsv, mi consejo es que pienses en otras cosas se lo difícil que es lidiar con el hsv pero debes de despejar tu mente tendrás buenos días y malos días sólo te aconsejo no pensar tanto en eso 

What nonsense they say do not compare diseases, she is asking for advice words of encouragement not to compare one disease with another and you should not downplay the hsv, my advice is that you think about other things, how difficult it is to deal with the hsv but you must clear your mind you will have good days and bad days I only advise you not to think so much about that

I wasn't just comparing diseases, I just wanted offer changing the perspective. Sometimes we think our problems are the biggest ones on earth and that our life has ended because of HSV. Of course it is what it is, a chronic medical condition, but even though some of us suffer from frequent outbreaks, it is not going to kill you or change your life totally (if you don't let it). 

Miss Horne

I couldn’t get out of bed today due to the pain and unrelenting sores, even though I’m taking aciclovir every 4 hours, another day taken away from me. 

It’s not just the pain and discomfort, it’s the knowing that you have to live with this for the rest of your life because of one stupid mistake,  a mistake that cost us dearly. 

I envy people that get up in the morning and don’t have to even think about herpes, they’ll never know how fortunate they are. 

Sorry guys, just having a real f’cker of a day :( 

Cas9
2 hours ago, Roja said:

I wasn't just comparing diseases, I just wanted offer changing the perspective. Sometimes we think our problems are the biggest ones on earth and that our life has ended because of HSV. Of course it is what it is, a chronic medical condition, but even though some of us suffer from frequent outbreaks, it is not going to kill you or change your life totally (if you don't let it). 

There was absolutely nothing wrong with what you said. Just ignore Atrapasuenos.

Roja
2 hours ago, Miss Horne said:

I couldn’t get out of bed today due to the pain and unrelenting sores, even though I’m taking aciclovir every 4 hours, another day taken away from me. 

It’s not just the pain and discomfort, it’s the knowing that you have to live with this for the rest of your life because of one stupid mistake,  a mistake that cost us dearly. 

I envy people that get up in the morning and don’t have to even think about herpes, they’ll never know how fortunate they are. 

Sorry guys, just having a real f’cker of a day :( 

I am so sorry that you are having so much pain - I hope you don't feel offended because of what I wrote :/

When did you have your first outbreaks? I was suffering from painful, frequent OB at the beginning too. Now I hardly get a sore - only if I drink too much (oops :rolleyes:), if I am having a bad time (job, loss of a family member etc.) or if I am eating like shit and not making any sports. 

What I want to say: It will get better! :muscle::muscle::muscle:

Miss Horne
18 minutes ago, Roja said:

I am so sorry that you are having so much pain - I hope you don't feel offended because of what I wrote :/

When did you have your first outbreaks? I was suffering from painful, frequent OB at the beginning too. Now I hardly get a sore - only if I drink too much (oops :rolleyes:), if I am having a bad time (job, loss of a family member etc.) or if I am eating like shit and not making any sports. 

What I want to say: It will get better! :muscle::muscle::muscle:

Not affended in the slightest bit Roja!

Had first outbreak about 4 years ago and didn’t really have any problems for the first 3 years, it’s only started getting unbearable in the past 12 months. Most people on this forum seem to get better with time but I seem to be getting worse and that worries me.

Sorry there’s been lots of tears today, they don’t seem to stop. 

IcantThinkofaName
44 minutes ago, Miss Horne said:

Had first outbreak about 4 years ago and didn’t really have any problems for the first 3 years, it’s only started getting unbearable in the past 12 months. Most people on this forum seem to get better with time but I seem to be getting worse and that worries me.

maybe another underlying problem is the culprit.

Hormona imbalancel? or emotional? or???

maybe do some investigative tracking, noting what has changed recently to make it flare up

I feel your pain and I have days like this too. 

zinc, vit c, lemon balm tea, collodial silver gel to rub on sores,

maybe even ashwaganda 

watch a comedy movie, or make some art ?

You got this!!  ❤️

Lulupazoola
Posted (edited)

There is a long informative thread about a drug approved for use in Japan against herpes zoster known as Amenalief, commercially.  It sounds like the people who have tried it r getting good results.  Some r taking it with valtrex.  It costs $542.49/mo., and thats if u r breaking the pills in half--taking half doses, which apparently still work.  The thread is somewhere in Herpes Cure Research:  "Asp2151 Japan Herpes Update help?"  If u just search the forum for "Japan" it will come up.

Edited by Lulupazoola

cowpoke02
9 hours ago, Miss Horne said:

Cowpoke02 you are hilarious! Your grammar is atrocious btw :D

you stand out with the cartoon character face though ... can't miss ya ...   take it easy ..  i have life trap problems and health problems ..  it gets over whelming all the time ...  i have to stay offline as well .soon be all the time .  you sound like you need hemp oil with multiple probs.   take care .