Jump to content
World's Largest Herpes Support Group
Miss Horne

Struggling a bit today

Recommended Posts

Miss Horne
3 minutes ago, cowpoke02 said:

you stand out with the cartoon character face though ... can't miss ya ...   take it easy ..  i have life trap problems and health problems ..  it gets over whelming all the time ...  i have to stay offline as well .soon be all the time .  you sound like you need hemp oil with multiple probs.   take care . 

Love you cowpoke02 :heart:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Miss Horne

I’d like to hear from people that are really struggling with this, I’d like to communicate with someone how doesn’t always look on the bright side and is as miserable as I am :D

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Ladyb2018

Which type do you have ? I wonder why it just randomly started flaring up .

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Miss Horne

 

19 hours ago, Ladyb2018 said:

Which type do you have ? I wonder why it just randomly started flaring up .

I have no idea, Doctor never swabbed me years ago and I don’t get many sores now just the constant itching, burning, padrome shit!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Miss Horne
23 hours ago, cowpoke02 said:

you stand out with the cartoon character face though ... can't miss ya ...   take it easy ..  i have life trap problems and health problems ..  it gets over whelming all the time ...  i have to stay offline as well .soon be all the time .  you sound like you need hemp oil with multiple probs.   take care . 

You also take care cowpoke02.

I love your bio by the way!

Hot half dead retired guy ..... you sound like a real catch xD

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
cowpoke02
2 hours ago, Miss Horne said:

You also take care cowpoke02.

I love your bio by the way!

Hot half dead retired guy ..... you sound like a real catch xD

used to be ..   gotta move out and away .. brain damage ..  end up insane if i don't get away from suppression and half wits ..  living the phsyco dream movie in real life .  all fun till its you .  rare situation . 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • The Hive is Thriving!

    • Total Topics
      69,322
    • Total Posts
      466,459
  • Posts

×

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.