World's Largest Herpes Support Group
Sign in to follow this  
RNY18

Intravenous Ozone Therapy ?

RNY18

https://na-newyorkcity.com/3620/yes-i-finally-got-rid-of-herpes

“..Intravenous Ozone Therapy uses ozone gas as a medicine effectively destroying, getting rid of these dreaded viruses completely. Over 45,000 physicians have used it safely in over 50 countries for over 70 years, while being suppressed in this country obviously for the financial gain of Big Pharma.In truth it is a very, very hard virus to kill. The good news is that Ozone used as a medicine intravenously will penetrate its defenses and completely destroy it without the possibility of developing a mutated or resistant strain. It does this safely with virtually NO adverse reactions!

Believe it or not, it is even possible to rid your body of it so completely with Ozone therapy that you will stop manufacturing antibodies for it (the bodies normal defense mechanism), so that you will test negative for it, as if you never had it!..”

Anyone have any info or experience with this ?

WilsoInAus

Although oxygen and ozone kills pretty much all known viruses and bacteria in the environment, it has never been able to reach inside the nerves that carry the virus.

It's a fraud.

Evaluate

Load of crap.  The same therapy states it can heal Lyme disease, Hepetitus, HIV and more.  If it could actually cure all these things then it would be a well known product.  Unfortunately people will pay x amount of money for x number of treatments, realize it doesn't work, and then move on in their life with less money than they had before.

Miss Horne
On 1/9/2019 at 10:02 PM, RNY18 said:

https://na-newyorkcity.com/3620/yes-i-finally-got-rid-of-herpes

“..Intravenous Ozone Therapy uses ozone gas as a medicine effectively destroying, getting rid of these dreaded viruses completely. Over 45,000 physicians have used it safely in over 50 countries for over 70 years, while being suppressed in this country obviously for the financial gain of Big Pharma.In truth it is a very, very hard virus to kill. The good news is that Ozone used as a medicine intravenously will penetrate its defenses and completely destroy it without the possibility of developing a mutated or resistant strain. It does this safely with virtually NO adverse reactions!

Believe it or not, it is even possible to rid your body of it so completely with Ozone therapy that you will stop manufacturing antibodies for it (the bodies normal defense mechanism), so that you will test negative for it, as if you never had it!..”

Anyone have any info or experience with this ?

There is no cure for herpes, end of.

If there is one day, it will be headline news all over the world, Nobel prizes will be given out and I’ll be f’cking like a rabbit again :D

Cas9
6 minutes ago, Miss Horne said:

There is no cure for herpes, end of.

If there is one day, it will be headline news all over the world, Nobel prizes will be given out and I’ll be f’cking like a rabbit again :D

You may want to change your name to Miss Horney. Not to say that I'm not horney also LOL!

Miss Horne
Just now, Cas9 said:

You may want to change your name to Miss Horney. Not to say that I'm not horney also LOL!

You can call me Miss Horney if you like baby ;)