• The Hive is Thriving!

• Total Topics
    • Total Posts
    • Real $lim Katie
      thank you so much😊
    • Quest
    • Quest
    • Real $lim Katie
      literally cold sores just make my whole mouth area numb and in pain, especially when i eat food or take a shower. it's super hard too when you are trying not to break open the scab but daily activities tend to make it worse. luckily, i don't get headaches or anything so bless your souls, just a lil runny nose and lots of pain.   i have found some natural remedies/OTCs ease the pain. ice for example always makes it feel more numb, but i have to wait until the scab isn't super delicate.   i made a parody to 7rings by ariana grande destigmatizing cold sores-- give it a chance:) and if you like it, repost with the hashtag #realslimsorechallenge with your own tips to shorten coldsores everywhere! they friggin suck!!!!! we gotta be here for eachother:)
    • Real $lim Katie
      honestly i have found coconut oil does wonders for my cold sore especially the red skin after theyre healed. coconut oil + makeup and it's like you've never even had it   i made a parody of 7 rings by ariana grande about cold sores, check it out & share it if you'd like   #destigmatizecoldsores #realslimsorechallenge post it with your tips

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.