World's Largest Herpes Support Group
Sign in to follow this  
SHH

Herpes & Alzheimer's & many more! Alarming

SHH

The web is loaded with new evidences coming up about Herpes substantially increasing the likelyhood of acquiring Alzheimer Disease, plus there already were stats about HSV and HIV, on top I recently saw a relationship between cancer and herpes to name a few. If the medicine world still thinks HSV is not serious then God knows! And yes, what about God ? Why it never crosses the mind of big pharma CEOs for God sake that we people are suffering horribly and this HSV is on the verge of turning  a Pandemic given its side complications! Oh yes the few billion dollars treatment industry! Guys I dont see anything happening soon until Pandemic erupts or touch wood big pharma CEOs children get this (sry for this radical thought) or God ...... I dont know what he can or will do! And big Pharmas are NOT stupid enough to kill its billion dollars..Theravax , Genocea to name to few for what fate they met!  

Edited by SHH
addition

Miss Horne
3 hours ago, SHH said:

The web is loaded with new evidences coming up about Herpes substantially increasing the likelyhood of acquiring Alzheimer Disease, plus there already were stats about HSV and HIV, on top I recently saw a relationship between cancer and herpes to name a few. If the medicine world still thinks HSV is not serious then God knows! And yes, what about God ? Why it never crosses the mind of big pharma CEOs for God sake that we people are suffering horribly and this HSV is on the verge of turning  a Pandemic given its side complications! Oh yes the few billion dollars treatment industry! Guys I dont see anything happening soon until Pandemic erupts or touch wood big pharma CEOs children get this (sry for this radical thought) or God ...... I dont know what he can or will do! And big Pharmas are NOT stupid enough to kill its billion dollars..Theravax , Genocea to name to few for what fate they met!  

It is alarming, the Tinder generation might turn herpes into a global pandemic and maybe then it will be taken seriously, maybe not though! Who knows.

WilsoInAus

@SHH the so termed Alzheimer’s link predates the internet, it’s been around 100 years.

Leading experts in Alzheimer’s and brain disease no longer believe in HSV 1/2 is causative. (it’s disproven particularly when considering Alzheimer’s and those with Down syndrome).

Jimmyjimmyhuapua

Wilson expert commented again )))))))) Wilson in brain they found herpes type 6 and 7. They are also herpes virus they also found hsv 2 and 1 as well but their amount was lower than type 6 and 7. For you dont panic its not herpes 1 and 2 so let it be. But for people who are suffering from alzheimer herpes is a serious problem with its some types. The main point here is not type of herpes virus the main point is herpes virus.

vzhe
8 hours ago, WilsoInAus said:

@SHH the so termed Alzheimer’s link predates the internet, it’s been around 100 years.

Leading experts in Alzheimer’s and brain disease no longer believe in HSV 1/2 is causative. (it’s disproven particularly when considering Alzheimer’s and those with Down syndrome).

that's utter bullshit. giving people who have hsv1 daily antivirals reduces incidence of senile dementia including alzheimer's by 90%. this is from the most recent study result from 2018.

https://www.medicalnewstoday.com/articles/322463.php

they are running trials now for treating mild alzheimers using valacyclovir. study ongoing.
https://www.nia.nih.gov/alzheimers/clinical-trials/valacyclovir-mild-alzheimers-disease

Given the above results it's near certain that herpes is causing most alzheimer's.

cowpoke02

eating to much the body and brain break down.  builds up plaque on the brain .. fasting cures that .. if you do keynotes diet you cn reverse brain damage and rotting brain .  lady doctor who got into it and is developing say the omad diet or similar .  she is doctor so she has clinical results and before after brain pictures . she was jealous dead person brain was so nice even after they had seizures early in life the brain looked perfect ..  if you eat right and fast right the body eats is bad cells and replaces  them .  like losing lbs one way you get skin fat left over and the other way body eats the extra skin cells for food.  you can fix th  e brain by eating ..  getting her book . she breaks it down cause she trying to keep her own grandma alive ..  try apricot seeds you get way better .. you wont regret it ,  fight cancer as well . and herpies .   

cowpoke02

herpies went into the young peoples loop heavy like ten years ago.     autophagy cures brain problems. trick bogy to burn left stored fat . it cleans up the brain clogging up . body gets to many carbs all the time and it never burns reserves . you get problems and disease . .  good news learn how to autophagy . to eat thyself . .  doctor  was able to fix joints enough where people could put off surgery .. calm down pain and inflammation ..  pretty cool. 

Edited by cowpoke02

WilsoInAus

@vzhe I’m sorry but that’s not the case. These so termed ‘studies’ by Dr Ruth Itzhaki do not show very much and are seriously flawed.

For example it is acknowledged that inflammatory processes may be linked to Alzheimer’s, meaning the immune system itself. It may well be for example that acyclovir (or indeed any antiviral) impacts the immune system and thus reduces the chance of Alzheimer’s.

It is curious that the study does not include people WITHOUT HSV-1 nor use a range of antivirals directed at specific viruses.

Dr Ruth is pretty much the last of the scientists to keep pursuing HSV-1 as a cause.

Amyloid theory on the other hand is rocketing on. In more recent times the focus is turning to issues including Down Syndrome. 90% of those with DS will develop dementia with Alzheimer’s amyloid features. (This is independent of herpes status!). More studies are required on the amyloid protein producing properties of the copied chromosome at 21.

Edited by WilsoInAus