World's Largest Herpes Support Group
Sign in to follow this  
VladimirM

My impressions after 6 months of using SADBE forte 1%

VladimirM

During this time I did spent 4 bottles of SADBE forte. And it took me almost 6 months of therapy.

One impression distinguished itself as the most important.

Symptoms related to HSV have improved for better, but over the course of time(Less symptoms and less OB but over the course of time)

After first bottle it was good, but after the fourth bottle it was much better.

I am symptomatic so I can feel the progress after every bottle.

I hope that after the 9th bottle I will be done with HSV.

This is not something that will end with a single application or one bottle. It will take about 10 bottles and almost a year of therapy.

This is something that should absolutely be taken into account in the treatment with SADBE. Treatment of warts in children lasts from 2.6 months to 8 months.

https://www.mdedge.com/pediatricnews/article/102139/infectious-diseases/expert-shares-treatment-tips-molluscum-contagiosum/page/0/1

Edited by VladimirM

VladimirM

Also .... I do not have OBs in places on my body where I regularly apply SADBE. I have OB  only on places where it is inconvenient for me to apply SADBE. Of course.....I have to solve how to apply it even there.

Edited by VladimirM

KG303

Thank you so much. I’m gonna try this soon and see if it helps. Please keep us updated 

ManagingIllness

Awesome. Thank you for the follow up! It does seem promising.

viralfrog

Good post.. I gave up after the first bottle. Might give it another go. What has been your dosage regimen on average?

VladimirM
1 hour ago, viralfrog said:

Good post.. I gave up after the first bottle. Might give it another go. What has been your dosage regimen on average?

1.5 days.

moialbalushi

Hey @VladimirM thank you for your post. 

do you mind If I ask. Is this the same product you guys are talking about ? Its confusing for me a bit. 

VladimirM

What were my symptoms and how they have improved.

Night sweats is one of them. Now, night sweats have stopped completely.

Symptoms of flu and fever symptoms. After the third bottle they almost did not improve at all, but now during the fifth bottle they have improved 50%. It is likely that the symptoms have been improving  during this time, but I could not feel it so easy.

Sleep problems. I would go to sleep at 21am and wake up already about 01 pm.. I would be awake for a couple of hours and I would fall asleep again at about 03 o'clock. Now that symptom has improved also, I sleep without interruption for about 7.5 hours.

Weightlifting would greatly disturb my sleep and this symptom( sleeping problem) would be even more emphasized. Now that symptom has disappeared completely ... weight lifting seems to have no effect on my sleep anymore.

Short-term memory problems. This symptom has also improved....Let's say it has improved 80% (so far I did not now that it is linked to HSV.)

Neuropathy. This symptom has improved by 90%

Aciclovir or zinc or glutamine that I have used so far have never affected my symptoms at this level.....not even close.

I can not say how long-term the effect of this treatment will be. During these six months, I made two breaks for 10 days. During these breaks, my general condition regarding HSV did not deteriorate. So.....this breaks gives me hope that this is a permanent immune system on HSV. It remains to be seen what will be at the end.

Edited by VladimirM

VladimirM
On 1/30/2019 at 6:09 PM, moialbalushi said:

Hey @VladimirM thank you for your post. 

do you mind If I ask. Is this the same product you guys are talking about ? Its confusing for me a bit. 

Probably it is. It looks like it.

lvlvlv4

I've also had great results from this, although it is painful to use. I do a 2x daily for 2 days on, then 5 days off. Only when I sense something is coming or have an OB. I don't think stimulating your immune system on a daily basis is a good idea, and I don't think that's how they use it on kids with warts. But if something is working for you, who am I to argue.. 

Skrillah80

Interesting.. How much is it and where do you get it from? 

VladimirM
2 hours ago, StayingUpbeat said:

@VladimirM were you still taking acyclovir while trying this?

I did not take acyclovir, only SADBE.

VladimirM
13 hours ago, lvlvlv4 said:

I've also had great results from this, although it is painful to use. I do a 2x daily for 2 days on, then 5 days off. Only when I sense something is coming or have an OB. I don't think stimulating your immune system on a daily basis is a good idea, and I don't think that's how they use it on kids with warts. But if something is working for you, who am I to argue.. 

Well..... there is this link which says that children with HPV warts need to use it three times a week if possible every day. It is likely that they use a lighter version of product 0.5% or less. But still...every day is a recommendation... even for children.

The treatment then started two weeks later, with 0.4% SADBE applied 3 times per week initially, with an extra day added per week as tolerated to reach daily use if possible.

https://www.mdedge.com/pediatricnews/article/102139/infectious-diseases/expert-shares-treatment-tips-molluscum-contagiosum/page/0/1

Edited by VladimirM

VladimirM
On 1/31/2019 at 7:26 AM, VladimirM said:

What were my symptoms and how they have improved.

Night sweats is one of them. Now, night sweats have stopped completely.

Symptoms of flu and fever symptoms. After the third bottle they almost did not improve at all, but now during the fifth bottle they have improved 50%. It is likely that the symptoms have been improving  during this time, but I could not feel it so easy.

Sleep problems. I would go to sleep at 21am and wake up already about 01 pm.. I would be awake for a couple of hours and I would fall asleep again at about 03 o'clock. Now that symptom has improved also, I sleep without interruption for about 7.5 hours.

Weightlifting would greatly disturb my sleep and this symptom( sleeping problem) would be even more emphasized. Now that symptom has disappeared completely ... weight lifting seems to have no effect on my sleep anymore.

Short-term memory problems. This symptom has also improved....Let's say it has improved 80% (so far I did not now that it is linked to HSV.)

Neuropathy. This symptom has improved by 90%

Aciclovir or zinc or glutamine that I have used so far have never affected my symptoms at this level.....not even close.

I can not say how long-term the effect of this treatment will be. During these six months, I made two breaks for 10 days. During these breaks, my general condition regarding HSV did not deteriorate. So.....this breaks gives me hope that this is a permanent immune system on HSV. It remains to be seen what will be at the end.

This is basically fibromyalgia symptoms. I never would have guessed....

Edited by VladimirM